Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

How much is the minimum investment in the project? Also why is your roadmap is on year 2017? is that work or what? It may cause confusion and made investors pull out. I hope you will fix it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

One more mining project that rise, the project claimed that it will be using low electricity which is good for the environment, since most of the mining equipment is taking too much resources, in this case for the electricity.
Wish you a good luck, and keep the environment safe.

Yeah, well if this project can mined which low electricity for sure this project will support by many here in crypto currency community. Also, the main problem to those miners are the high electricity which in some point most of their earned will put in the electricity bill. I hope this project will be success in which they will really gives big help to the society.
I like the idea that it will lessen the electricity cost. But how would they implement it? Do they have some product or app that we will use? The project is really great that will open another mining system. I just hope it will be successful.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

Well, there are many factors to know about when it comes to mining. One of the most important and major one is electricity. The electricity bill really decides if a person is gonna profit from mining or if it is just a waste of resources. Extrabit takes care of this problem and makes the platform more efficient than others.

Definitely, mining is a good way as you just set it then everything is to be follow, in the the most challenging part is on your electricity. Hopefully the team may capable as the miners as of this days grows tremendously and the shares or thr income will be getting tighter hopefully the team already figure it the possible outcome.
i dont know but most mining that doesnt involve you setting up your hardware seem really not much profitable but i will watch this one closely
There may be similar platforms but Extrabit platform is really unique with great treatable Functionalities and features also the transactions are highly operated with the utmost speed with no latency and they are highly accurate.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

The idea of project is clear, do you have any video that show your first farm that you built. By the way you should update the roadmap in your ANN thread, because according the picture, all project's stages had been completed !

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Profitability of 185%?To get such numbers you need a lot and work hard.The market of crypto-currency is not so stable-why such confidence?And why do you have a 2017 road map?Interestingly, who so generously gives you electricity for a period of 5 years.The supplier misses the benefit.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

The idea of project is clear, do you have any video that show your first farm that you built. By the way you should update the roadmap in your ANN thread, because according the picture, all project's stages had been completed !

...................................................................https://i.imgur.com/OREYgs0.jpg
Yes, the roadmap seems already finished? or not updated? As you can see in the picture the date clearly stated it finished already last year Smiley Updates and announcement about the result of this one will be gladly appreciated by the community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

Yes, the roadmap seems already finished? or not updated? As you can see in the picture the date clearly stated it finished already last year Smiley Updates and announcement about the result of this one will be gladly appreciated by the community.
I don't think so, as for me, maybe have some wrong at roadmap, maybe all 2017 should change to 2018. I think the team will make clarify about this soon.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Well, there are many factors to know about when it comes to mining. One of the most important and major one is electricity. The electricity bill really decides if a person is gonna profit from mining or if it is just a waste of resources. Extrabit takes care of this problem and makes the platform more efficient than others.

Definitely, mining is a good way as you just set it then everything is to be follow, in the the most challenging part is on your electricity. Hopefully the team may capable as the miners as of this days grows tremendously and the shares or thr income will be getting tighter hopefully the team already figure it the possible outcome.
i dont know but most mining that doesnt involve you setting up your hardware seem really not much profitable but i will watch this one closely
I myself don't have any attention about crypto mining so much. But i am very interesting about 185% Yearly Return on Investment. We will receive altcoin or token as interested? One more question, have any bounty or airdrop at this time?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

I don't think so, as for me, maybe have some wrong at roadmap, maybe all 2017 should change to 2018. I think the team will make clarify about this soon.
Is the plans are amended in 2017 and they are slowly focussing on all the milestones and in 2018 is it expected to implement their plans, we really need some information on these timelines.
Jamie.T78
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:32:14 AM

How much is the minimum investment in the project? Also why is your roadmap is on year 2017? is that work or what? It may cause confusion and made investors pull out. I hope you will fix it.

The road map is from start of company in 2017 to 2019
the minimum investment in Private Pre-Sale is $20000, the token price is $0.25/EXB token
in Main ICO there is no minimum.

I am Future
Jamie.T78
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

ignore the roadmap in ann thread, the correct one is located at our website.

I am Future
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

Isn't that obvious? If someone else is doing the mining and all the work related to setting it up then why would they give you profit for nothing?
manukbalap

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

looks good, I think this project will be successful
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

I like the idea of the project, now it's all about the implementation. A distinctive feature is that this is the continuation of another project. Am I right?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

Why do you think that the project will be successful? As far as I know, there already existed similar projects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

According to mining experts, crypto mining is no longer very much profitable unlike before. What do you guys think that you will still get some support from investors? is this a cloud mining platform?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

According to mining experts, crypto mining is no longer very much profitable unlike before. What do you guys think that you will still get some support from investors? is this a cloud mining platform?
It depend on the peoplw who are mining. It is still profitable if you use software and mining rig that will help you gather profit fast. The project also wil be profitable since they are making mining less electricity use.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

This project seems interesting for me. Another project that gives me a bit of excitement to what it can really do for the crypto currency community. Many projects regarding crypto mining is evolving. But still when one project comes out people can't resist to know more about it and still looking for the trusthworthy project. I hope this project will lead to a successful future in the crypto mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: