Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3091 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Extrabit is just new here in the crypto currency community. But I guess they are aware the life here in the crypto world. That new innovations, as well as great and interesting unique features is necesaary to have to keep going here in the crypto currency community. Glad to know that Extrabit emphasizes on secure investments and profitable mining aspects sighting an expected ROI of 185% on a yearly basis. I will stay to this project and see more updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I hope the project will work and it should have a fantastic ROI with free electricity, but I would like to have more information about the source of such generosity.
Some times ROI and the official documents will be maintained with the utmost confidentiality for the welfare of the project and investors safety to successfully achieve the targets without any hurdles.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

I hope the project will work and it should have a fantastic ROI with free electricity, but I would like to have more information about the source of such generosity.

Me too. I wanna know how team will manage the running of this crypto mining and what are they future plan if ever the project's ico did not succeed. Also I want to know their marketing strategies.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
3.  How can you guarantee a ROI p.a. % 185 ? 
I agree with you. The Middle Eastern country is a very broad concept and I think there will be no tragedy if the developers give more precise information

This is a huge and important topics for us know because. Without clear information about the website, There's a possibility that huge numbers of people will not trust this project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
I agree with you. The Middle Eastern country is a very broad concept and I think there will be no tragedy if the developers give more precise information

This is a huge and important topics for us know because. Without clear information about the website, There's a possibility that huge numbers of people will not trust this project.

Agree with you. More users will doubt the authenticity of the project because it does not have a modified site. For example, I also look at the status of the site and how information about the development of the project is written. Only then I think about investing in the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
really the development time for 5 years, it's very long. But I also thought that the project had a very strange road map. It is dated only until August 2017. And what will happen with the project further and now?
Yes, 5 years will make us who have looking and follow this project feeling tired. Actually i think 2-3 years is more suitable than longer. Anyway, this is the roadmap of Extrabit, i hope the team will make us the answer soon!

You misunderstand. 5 years is the period of their contract with local supplier in their country that allows them to get free electricity for 5 year and then get hen 50% off lifetime.

A lot of countries have a free electricity system for citizens, they could probably move their rigs there instead and save even more money than right now

Really? There are free electricity? Is there free electricity nowadays? I'm so curious on that a lot of countries since I don't know there are such countries provide free electricity. I'm just hoping for positive response mate. Thanks.

Free electricity is a thing in from what I know in some countries where oil is abundant as heck, if I'm not wrong then some ex USSR countries fall under that
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

Agree with you. More users will doubt the authenticity of the project because it does not have a modified site. For example, I also look at the status of the site and how information about the development of the project is written. Only then I think about investing in the project.
Well the project's features is nice but there are some lack of information. Also the ROI calculator is a great application to determine the the return of your investment.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

The project is still new and really needs a lot of things to develop. Also maybe the team is lacking more informations about the project and how it will work. Also most of us are asking if the roi can be achievable.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Well, I cannot answer them all but you can expect some answer from the developer, just wait until the developer coming up.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
really the development time for 5 years, it's very long. But I also thought that the project had a very strange road map. It is dated only until August 2017. And what will happen with the project further and now?
Yes, 5 years will make us who have looking and follow this project feeling tired. Actually i think 2-3 years is more suitable than longer. Anyway, this is the roadmap of Extrabit, i hope the team will make us the answer soon!

You misunderstand. 5 years is the period of their contract with local supplier in their country that allows them to get free electricity for 5 year and then get hen 50% off lifetime.

A lot of countries have a free electricity system for citizens, they could probably move their rigs there instead and save even more money than right now

Really? There are free electricity? Is there free electricity nowadays? I'm so curious on that a lot of countries since I don't know there are such countries provide free electricity. I'm just hoping for positive response mate. Thanks.

Free electricity is a thing in from what I know in some countries where oil is abundant as heck, if I'm not wrong then some ex USSR countries fall under that

I agree. But it is a great project where they are giving a free electricity for 5 years and that is a big benefit for every members. I like it and I hope that this project will have many supporters and will be successful.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Well the project's features is nice but there are some lack of information. Also the ROI calculator is a great application to determine the the return of your investment.
Yes, I have no doubt about Crypto Mining with Extrabit, but i see some comment above, they have long term growth and developing. Well, i will considered to make invest or not for safe reason.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Yes, I have no doubt about Crypto Mining with Extrabit, but i see some comment above, they have long term growth and developing. Well, i will considered to make invest or not for safe reason.
I think 185% ROI per year is kind a high risk investment, no offense admin but do we have a contract to sign to ensure us the security of our investment.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

bonanza in the mining.

I agree. But it is a great project where they are giving a free electricity for 5 years and that is a big benefit for every members. I like it and I hope that this project will have many supporters and will be successful.

The offer of this project is too good to be true and mostly projects like this tend to fail because they overpromise and in the end they cannot deliver
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
3.  How can you guarantee a ROI p.a. % 185 ?  
I can access the website already with just one browser (Google Chrome). Maybe you're having a problem in your internet connection. Anyways, as I accessed the site, I love the feature of "ROI Calculator". Where it "shows the assumed return using an annual projected token profit based on a 20% reinvestment strategy and current mining difficulty & market conditions" as stated there.

Yeah, they have a ROI calculator but that's just how a lot of ICO does. But it doesn't explain what are their basis for that return. If I am going to invest in mining without any basis then I'll just go with current running ICO mining investment( I don't want to drop the name) that have 400% ROI according to their calculator, aside from that they already have a video presentation. Where this project really lack.

Seriously, we cannot really tell if those calculator can really give us that high roi in the future. But I agree with you that this project really need some exposures and should make a video presentation for better understanding.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

team has created a unique project. Distribution of the total mass of all goods and services will be useful not only for consumers, but also for owners of a particular business.

Yes, you are right. The team is making a project that gives benefit to everyone. Also they are giving a 5 years contract of free electricity to the people who will use the project. Well done for the team!

Such a good marketing strategy, offering a 5 years contract of free electricity to the people who will use the project is not a joke and I hope the team make the right decision. Extrabit maybe have some features to minimize the amount of electricity needed for the mining and this is what makes it interesting.
Quite attractive marketing  strategy, and this has a big impact  to those who are interested  the project,5 years free electricity is such a great offer,your earning while enjoying  the free electricity.Minning uses electricity  to produce so this is such a wonderful offer  that  anyone could not  resist. I hope many will be part of this project  because as I noticed this is very beneficial  to those who want to invest  in Extrabit.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
3.  How can you guarantee a ROI p.a. % 185 ?  
I can access the website already with just one browser (Google Chrome). Maybe you're having a problem in your internet connection. Anyways, as I accessed the site, I love the feature of "ROI Calculator". Where it "shows the assumed return using an annual projected token profit based on a 20% reinvestment strategy and current mining difficulty & market conditions" as stated there.

Yeah, they have a ROI calculator but that's just how a lot of ICO does. But it doesn't explain what are their basis for that return. If I am going to invest in mining without any basis then I'll just go with current running ICO mining investment( I don't want to drop the name) that have 400% ROI according to their calculator, aside from that they already have a video presentation. Where this project really lack.

Seriously, we cannot really tell if those calculator can really give us that high roi in the future. But I agree with you that this project really need some exposures and should make a video presentation for better understanding.
Oh make video stream? Do they have any livestream to answer any question from investors? It will make us known more about how their system working.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

team has created a unique project. Distribution of the total mass of all goods and services will be useful not only for consumers, but also for owners of a particular business.

Yes, you are right. The team is making a project that gives benefit to everyone. Also they are giving a 5 years contract of free electricity to the people who will use the project. Well done for the team!

Such a good marketing strategy, offering a 5 years contract of free electricity to the people who will use the project is not a joke and I hope the team make the right decision. Extrabit maybe have some features to minimize the amount of electricity needed for the mining and this is what makes it interesting.
Quite attractive marketing  strategy, and this has a big impact  to those who are interested  the project,5 years free electricity is such a great offer,your earning while enjoying  the free electricity.Minning uses electricity  to produce so this is such a wonderful offer  that  anyone could not  resist. I hope many will be part of this project  because as I noticed this is very beneficial  to those who want to invest  in Extrabit.
I agree that the dev team of Extrabit had made a good and maybe an effective strategy inorder to attract potential investors to joined on this team. Having this one of a kind of benefits, only shows that this project is a worthy to invest. I just hope, that they can truly captivates investor's attention so that they can continue to develop this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

A project can make a profit for those who invest in it on time. How do developers plan to attract investors to their project?
I agree with you,we all know that in crypto market there are many giant projects that has huge potential, competition is very high, but for me everthing has a  chance to promote and introduce there project,everything has a place especially for new projects. Extrabit can make a difference, this might  not new but it has its own ability, this is a full technology program as it's all about crypto mining. This project also brings the advancement  of technology and guarantee  the safety of each clients transactions.
Maybe the developers will add more features that can attract and improve the Extrabit in the future. By improving the way people do crypto mining, more fast, more efficient platform that will make investors gain profit at the same time.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Giving free electricity for 5 years may seems unrealistic since they are not the one providing it. How can they give that kind of offer wherein electricity can't be controlled.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

A project can make a profit for those who invest in it on time. How do developers plan to attract investors to their project?
I agree with you,we all know that in crypto market there are many giant projects that has huge potential, competition is very high, but for me everthing has a  chance to promote and introduce there project,everything has a place especially for new projects. Extrabit can make a difference, this might  not new but it has its own ability, this is a full technology program as it's all about crypto mining. This project also brings the advancement  of technology and guarantee  the safety of each clients transactions.
Maybe the developers will add more features that can attract and improve the Extrabit in the future. By improving the way people do crypto mining, more fast, more efficient platform that will make investors gain profit at the same time.

This is about crypto mining and what the team should focus is how much power be used in their mining because we have to pay for the electricity needed to mine cryptos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: