Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

super project. extrabit definitely our invest doubled to will help US. I think everyone their future more profitable for this project should support. i think here whoever invest will, all the best return to be able to.

By the way, Is this ICO accepted in the US? I have been thinking, for now, I thought US ban's ICO permanently? By the way as for the devs and team, When will you gonna launch the bounty campaigns? I am interested to join if there's any.
I don't think Extrabit will allow US citizen for joined their ICO. About Bounty Campaign i think it will be long time at the future, well, have any supporter or representation of Extrabit at here? I really want ask some question more about their plan.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.

How about an Airdrop or Telegram campaign? This two are proven to be one of the effective ways to attract people's attention. Although it's really good to have a bounty campaigns but if the team of Extrabit don't have it, at least they have to provide these two so they will know how good this platform for the people or investors.

Agree with you bud, that kind bounty campaigns are proven effective. if they have not yet created their bounty program I guess they might consider creating those two first for initial phase of marketing the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.

How about an Airdrop or Telegram campaign? This two are proven to be one of the effective ways to attract people's attention. Although it's really good to have a bounty campaigns but if the team of Extrabit don't have it, at least they have to provide these two so they will know how good this platform for the people or investors.

Agree with you bud, that kind bounty campaigns are proven effective. if they have not yet created their bounty program I guess they might consider creating those two first for initial phase of marketing the project.
Bounty program is the best way of promotion which is more convenient and easy to promote. Extrabit will be more popular if they have bounty campaign.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

This will be plan at the future or never happen. It depend on Extrabit want make more aweness via promotion or not.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

This will be plan at the future or never happen. It depend on Extrabit want make more aweness via promotion or not.

There's a high chance they'll do it, most of the times they do a bounty campaign cause it's like a "it just works that way" right now for ICOs
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

A new project should really open a bounty campaign so this can help them to improve their exposures or maybe paying some good advertising packages for them to be known worldwide.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

There's a high chance they'll do it, most of the times they do a bounty campaign cause it's like a "it just works that way" right now for ICOs

Yeah, maybe in the coming days we can finally see official announcement of this project for their bounty campaign. Lets wait and see since extrabit is still new and they need to improve well.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
It is promised in words by 185% per annum and whether it will be the truth actually - nobody knows. I would recommend to invest only if you are sure of the project and you have means which you are able to afford to lose.
Oh, these are very high figures. It seems to me that this smallness is not realistic for planting, it would be good if it is justified.
Actually nothing can turn hard for extrabits and it can really easily achieve good success ahead due to its working and its working concept. The project would surely be loved by several miners.
Extrabits will really have a great future ahead as even i would like to mine some coins on their platform without any need of the expenses faced for setting up a miner and it can easily be monitored from any device so it would also turn much easy.
Thats hy extrabits is really going to be famous. It is really a easy setup for mining and also more and more peoples can now afford mining genuienly and also tere is too low risk of loss here.
I think every investment is risky regardless if its mining, trading or gambling. Just make sure you just invest what you can accept to loss.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

It is a rather challenging task because it can increase the level of the project, let alone attract investors, it will make the project a fantastic fund for development.
This clear business. However it is worth approaching this question very competently. In particular, it is necessary to define precisely what percent from all existing tokens it is possible to allow to distribute in an award to bounty-hunters.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

One I have invested in a crypto mining platform and I have lost all my funds so before choosing a platform is there any specific objectives we really have to look?
Yes, this is another identified  as legit  project  in the market.But in any other  way many questions  are being  raised, the authenticity  of the project  and the assurance  that this is  not another  form of crypto scam. I know  this  natural  to  clarify  things before you invest and I am very happy that  investors  and members  of the market  are now vigilant  enough.I am very sad to hear your sentiments  mate.Hope you could find another  crypto mining project.That is legit and  profitable ,as of now you observed  and  be smart to choose.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

It is a rather challenging task because it can increase the level of the project, let alone attract investors, it will make the project a fantastic fund for development.
This clear business. However it is worth approaching this question very competently. In particular, it is necessary to define precisely what percent from all existing tokens it is possible to allow to distribute in an award to bounty-hunters.

A lot of members here are already waiting for the dev to finally announce bounty campaign program very soon. I am hoping that they will give good allocations of tokens in the bounty campaign.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

As I am surfing in the site and I am a little bit curious about their private pre-sale and I found through their FAQ that "There is minimum for Private Pre-Sale, if you want to participate in it, you have to invest at least $20000". Seriously? I think this is too much to risk with this kind of amount.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

Extrabit established itself as a crypto mining company, making it among the most signs of cryptoconces arcade. Recently this project has succeeded in acquiring an agreement that allows the use of electricity for the first five years of the primary agreement. i think very good idea Project will be success
That's very good news for the project.It means for five years the company can easily get electricity. So i think this is very good platform for investment. It's also give the 185% of your all investment after one year , it's good profit for all investeros.
Yes it is. This kind of project will be a profitable kind of investment as they have a unique kind of features that will be beneficial for all crypto miners and possibly for all investors. Hopefully, they will be here actively so we can assure that our predictions and hopes will be clarrify and cleared.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

One I have invested in a crypto mining platform and I have lost all my funds so before choosing a platform is there any specific objectives we really have to look?
Yes, this is another identified  as legit  project  in the market.But in any other  way many questions  are being  raised, the authenticity  of the project  and the assurance  that this is  not another  form of crypto scam. I know  this  natural  to  clarify  things before you invest and I am very happy that  investors  and members  of the market  are now vigilant  enough.I am very sad to hear your sentiments  mate.Hope you could find another  crypto mining project.That is legit and  profitable ,as of now you observed  and  be smart to choose.
People nowadays cannot be blamed if they are really being carefull choosing what project they want to engage themselves. Because there are really so many projects that seems legit at first but in the end wento to be a scam project. But the Extrabit keep going showing us to prove themselves to be trustworthy and deserves the people suppports, and that a great thing to do to gain more people for the growth of Extrabit community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

People nowadays cannot be blamed if they are really being carefull choosing what project they want to engage themselves. Because there are really so many projects that seems legit at first but in the end wento to be a scam project. But the Extrabit keep going showing us to prove themselves to be trustworthy and deserves the people suppports, and that a great thing to do to gain more people for the growth of Extrabit community.
Nice words. You can not force anyone to participate in the project. Everyone chooses what he likes. And since today you can not guess where the real project is, and where not. No one is to blame. He decided to invest, himself and to blame.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

Nice words. You can not force anyone to participate in the project. Everyone chooses what he likes. And since today you can not guess where the real project is, and where not. No one is to blame. He decided to invest, himself and to blame.
you have all rightly said. But I do not cease to think that the project Extrabit is a fairly promising project that will succeed in its field. I hope everyone who invested in it will get a good profit in the future.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Great! From now on, we can expect some profitable crypto cloud mining in the world that can be trusted by anyone else.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Great! From now on, we can expect some profitable crypto cloud mining in the world that can be trusted by anyone else.
I also believe in the capability of this mining project but they need to give us and the other people who might invest to this project some visual proofs to get thier interest.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

Also that is really going to make mining some coins much more easier and i think that it would also proove out to be profitable ahead. This project is going great and will have some more profits ahead for sure.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

I also believe in the capability of this mining project but they need to give us and the other people who might invest to this project some visual proofs to get thier interest.
Actually there is some time for the project to launch their platform so i guess that this proof can be given later to the investors and also i think that they would surely launch their beta version first for several developers and investors to check their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: