Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3097 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Great! From now on, we can expect some profitable crypto cloud mining in the world that can be trusted by anyone else.
I also believe in the capability of this mining project but they need to give us and the other people who might invest to this project some visual proofs to get thier interest.
Actually there is some time for the project to launch their platform so i guess that this proof can be given later to the investors and also i think that they would surely launch their beta version first for several developers and investors to check their platform.
This project has a good team and also everything is alright with this project which would surely not be an issue for investing in and also i am sure that after the withdrawals the traffic for extrabit will rise up gradually.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.

How about an Airdrop or Telegram campaign? This two are proven to be one of the effective ways to attract people's attention. Although it's really good to have a bounty campaigns but if the team of Extrabit don't have it, at least they have to provide these two so they will know how good this platform for the people or investors.

Agree with you bud, that kind bounty campaigns are proven effective. if they have not yet created their bounty program I guess they might consider creating those two first for initial phase of marketing the project.
Bounty program is the best way of promotion which is more convenient and easy to promote. Extrabit will be more popular if they have bounty campaign.
I am waiting for the team to release their bounty campaign, and I hope that they will put it. Many members are waiting for the bounty to help the project gather more investors.
Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign. The bounty campaign will definitely help the projects for its growth as well as it will help the project to attract investors towards the platform. bounty campaign play a very important role to make the ico hugely successful.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

I really like the projects associated with mining crypt. I think this is a very urgent topic. I will definitely join your project.
Thats right. An upgrade was definitely needed in this field. The attractive features of extrabit make it more pleasing to the crowd and will help them raise a significant amount of supporters.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Great! From now on, we can expect some profitable crypto cloud mining in the world that can be trusted by anyone else.
Also that is really going to make mining some coins much more easier and i think that it would also proove out to be profitable ahead. This project is going great and will have some more profits ahead for sure.

Hopefully, this kind of crypto mining will maintain its lower electricity features and as we see they really have a good ROI which I think can somehow can be interested to tackled. Mining is a serious kind of business because this needs a lot of equipment to run a mining rig and there are a lot of things to considered especially the power consumption.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

I really like the projects associated with mining crypt. I think this is a very urgent topic. I will definitely join your project.
Thats right. An upgrade was definitely needed in this field. The attractive features of extrabit make it more pleasing to the crowd and will help them raise a significant amount of supporters.
For those into cloud mining and co i think is a good choice you wouldn't need to get the hardware since they will take care of that

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

That is true the project has an idea which generally many people will like and many people will use. The team might be aware of this and they should work hard because the better the platform they make their definitely will gain more active followers for the project.
zevl194

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.

How about an Airdrop or Telegram campaign? This two are proven to be one of the effective ways to attract people's attention. Although it's really good to have a bounty campaigns but if the team of Extrabit don't have it, at least they have to provide these two so they will know how good this platform for the people or investors.

Agree with you bud, that kind bounty campaigns are proven effective. if they have not yet created their bounty program I guess they might consider creating those two first for initial phase of marketing the project.
Bounty program is the best way of promotion which is more convenient and easy to promote. Extrabit will be more popular if they have bounty campaign.
I am waiting for the team to release their bounty campaign, and I hope that they will put it. Many members are waiting for the bounty to help the project gather more investors.
Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign. The bounty campaign will definitely help the projects for its growth as well as it will help the project to attract investors towards the platform. bounty campaign play a very important role to make the ico hugely successful.
Many already wrote about it and continue to demand. In my opinion, if the CEO doesn't start bounty, means to his project there are enough advertizing capacities and without this component and he is confident in the command forces.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

For those into cloud mining and co i think is a good choice you wouldn't need to get the hardware since they will take care of that
How sure does cloud mining didn't need a hardware? I'm curious about this one because how can you mine if you just leave it there and wait for a big return of your investment.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

I just visited the EXTRAbit main webpage and saw that its the have valid and s SSL secured for the site. Also, I know our personal information and stuff will be kept hidden and anonymous. As for my opinion, I trust these kinds of ICO to invest.

Yes i myself have believe in Extrabit too, actually i have interesting about crypto mining from a long time ago, but my computer can earn 1k-2k satoshies per day only.

The good thing about this project is that they have secured site and their domain history shows that they really own it. But that's the only part of fundamental in investing, I hope they can also show what they are offering which is a mining plant.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

One I have invested in a crypto mining platform and I have lost all my funds so before choosing a platform is there any specific objectives we really have to look?
Yes, this is another identified  as legit  project  in the market.But in any other  way many questions  are being  raised, the authenticity  of the project  and the assurance  that this is  not another  form of crypto scam. I know  this  natural  to  clarify  things before you invest and I am very happy that  investors  and members  of the market  are now vigilant  enough.I am very sad to hear your sentiments  mate.Hope you could find another  crypto mining project.That is legit and  profitable ,as of now you observed  and  be smart to choose.
People nowadays cannot be blamed if they are really being carefull choosing what project they want to engage themselves. Because there are really so many projects that seems legit at first but in the end wento to be a scam project. But the Extrabit keep going showing us to prove themselves to be trustworthy and deserves the people suppports, and that a great thing to do to gain more people for the growth of Extrabit community.
why you make such decisions about this project? it's kinda new and are you sure that this team really trustworthing?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

One I have invested in a crypto mining platform and I have lost all my funds so before choosing a platform is there any specific objectives we really have to look?
Yes, this is another identified  as legit  project  in the market.But in any other  way many questions  are being  raised, the authenticity  of the project  and the assurance  that this is  not another  form of crypto scam. I know  this  natural  to  clarify  things before you invest and I am very happy that  investors  and members  of the market  are now vigilant  enough.I am very sad to hear your sentiments  mate.Hope you could find another  crypto mining project.That is legit and  profitable ,as of now you observed  and  be smart to choose.
People nowadays cannot be blamed if they are really being carefull choosing what project they want to engage themselves. Because there are really so many projects that seems legit at first but in the end wento to be a scam project. But the Extrabit keep going showing us to prove themselves to be trustworthy and deserves the people suppports, and that a great thing to do to gain more people for the growth of Extrabit community.
why you make such decisions about this project? it's kinda new and are you sure that this team really trustworthing?
There is nothing we can stop the truth as per the user experience with the platform they share and spread all the positivity where they trying to bring this opportunity available for all the other crypto users in the community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

By the way, Is this ICO accepted in the US? I have been thinking, for now, I thought US ban's ICO permanently? By the way as for the devs and team, When will you gonna launch the bounty campaigns? I am interested to join if there's any.

US doesn't its citizens to participate in ICOs and most project get scared of getting in trouble with US law and that's why they don't allow US citizens to get their token. For Extrabit, according team to admin of their telegram, US citizens can participate in Extrabit ICO.

I really did not search, if they have already a telegram group or channel, but I agree with you that airdrop campaign can gain more followers/potential investors for them.

They have channel with 2884 members and they ref program that allows to get 5% commission in EXB token for any EXB purchase by your referral.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

By the way, Is this ICO accepted in the US? I have been thinking, for now, I thought US ban's ICO permanently? By the way as for the devs and team, When will you gonna launch the bounty campaigns? I am interested to join if there's any.

US doesn't its citizens to participate in ICOs and most project get scared of getting in trouble with US law and that's why they don't allow US citizens to get their token. For Extrabit, according team to admin of their telegram, US citizens can participate in Extrabit ICO.

I really did not search, if they have already a telegram group or channel, but I agree with you that airdrop campaign can gain more followers/potential investors for them.

They have channel with 2884 members and they ref program that allows to get 5% commission in EXB token for any EXB purchase by your referral.
This is really interesting with their channel as they can easily gather people at group and every one can even spread the word Extrabit and gain good commissions for their hard work and skills.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

This will be plan at the future or never happen. It depend on Extrabit want make more aweness via promotion or not.

A new project should really open a bounty campaign so this can help them to improve their exposures or maybe paying some good advertising packages for them to be known worldwide.

first they need a translation campaign if they want to spread the word to the world and then the classic bitcointalk bounty campaign with facebook - twitter- blog - youtube contributions  Smiley
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I just visited the EXTRAbit main webpage and saw that its the have valid and s SSL secured for the site. Also, I know our personal information and stuff will be kept hidden and anonymous. As for my opinion, I trust these kinds of ICO to invest.

Yes i myself have believe in Extrabit too, actually i have interesting about crypto mining from a long time ago, but my computer can earn 1k-2k satoshies per day only.

The good thing about this project is that they have secured site and their domain history shows that they really own it. But that's the only part of fundamental in investing, I hope they can also show what they are offering which is a mining plant.
Their certifications are authenticated and all the filunctionalities are working fine without any bugs or issues and all the unexpected was fixed with high priority, they will be bringing even more features.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.

Having a long term vision is better than making bad promises for the short term. If the time horizon is too long for your investment preferences then better go with a different project.

I definitely agree with you, that if they can't handle the patience of waiting then they better find another project that suit to what their wants and needs. From their highlighted text that this is a crypto mining future, then ROI should be expected also in long-term.

Seriously, they should just go away. Go take your money and put it on a number playing roulette. If you are lucky you are fine. Why invest in crypto if you can't wait for a coupe days even?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

The project team looks very young. Do they have enough experience to solve all the difficult situations that will stand in the way of project implementation?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

The idea of the project deserves attention. If users were interested in launching the project and would like to invest in it
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:16:26 AM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: