Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Now, I can say that there are really so many people here in the community of crypto currency that sees the great potential of the Extrabit to become profitable in the future. We all know and aware that when it comes to crypto mining there are really lots of people that has a high expectation to gain profits. And I believe that Extrabit will make the users, and investors satisfy to its outcome.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I think Extrabit platform is like a cloud mining same as hashflare.io but not that legit and establish. But that's a good idea to gain trust from the people, Show the public what they really want to see for example development of project photos, team photos etc.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

I think Extrabit platform is like a cloud mining same as hashflare.io but not that legit and establish. But that's a good idea to gain trust from the people, Show the public what they really want to see for example development of project photos, team photos etc.
Project photos and team photos will build the trust for every investor counting the project potential from every aspect dev team might be missing this or still we need to wait for their updates.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

Quite an interesting project that attracts me by the fact that I can make a profit, And the developers say a very good profit even in the first year

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

Excellent project. i interested in this project. EXRABIT emphasizes the expected investment of 185% of ROI's safe investment and profitable mining grounds over one year. i hope extrabit project can reach their goal.
Yes the declared amount by the project administrators looks great, I hope that these are not empty words and we can actually get at least half
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

Excellent project. i interested in this project. EXRABIT emphasizes the expected investment of 185% of ROI's safe investment and profitable mining grounds over one year. i hope extrabit project can reach their goal.
Yes the declared amount by the project administrators looks great, I hope that these are not empty words and we can actually get at least half
This rate of return spikes the return on most projects on the market, and I expect it to be truly realized and successful.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

Planning to read more about your project and invest then, it looks great

Yes, the project is getting popular now, more and more investors are attracted to this project. If you will invest too then it will also help the project. Extrabit needs more support now.
Yeah, well if this project can mined which low electricity for sure this project will support by many here in crypto currency community. Also, the main problem to those miners are the high electricity which in some point most of their earned will put in the electricity bill. I hope this project will be success in which they will really gives big help to the society
If there is a low electricity then Extrabit will be the choice for most of the miners in the crypto platform as it is highly diligent where that turns to drive more profits into the platform which is a unique plan they incorporated.
Well, where is the information of low electricity price? Actually, i only think Extrabit seem as long-term investment project. Because the profit from every mining system is so low. Maybe i am wrong?
To approach it depends on how to mining process. The matter is that real mining metafishing in life has restrictions - physical capacities and limitation of the got production, the narrow choice for production means. And as for cryptocurrencies - them much it is also possible to approach mining with a certain strategy and to leave in good plus.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

185% is a big percent for the new project. They offer a good and efficient platform that many people will appreciate it. This could be only a long term investment.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

We cannot say anything about where will the mining be done. For now the team won't announced it yet since the project is not finished. Also let just wait for the official team anmounce it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

This rate of return spikes the return on most projects on the market, and I expect it to be truly realized and successful.
indeed, this is a very positive forecast and it attracts investors' attention. Of course, we all hope that this forecast will be realized and all investors will get a good profit and the credibility of the project will grow even more.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Extrabit is great project i like this project. The blockchain development company has reached the pinnacle of the cryptocurrience boom, which will glorify the possibility of frequent expectations in the coming years.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Now, I can say that there are really so many people here in the community of crypto currency that sees the great potential of the Extrabit to become profitable in the future. We all know and aware that when it comes to crypto mining there are really lots of people that has a high expectation to gain profits. And I believe that Extrabit will make the users, and investors satisfy to its outcome.

Extrabit is one of the bright project in market. As of now I can say that this project shows massive attraction to each supporters and investors. I believe that Extrabit can stood among its competitors in the market. Crypto mining project is not new in the market but I know Extrabit has all what it takes to be the one of its batch.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

Extrabit is the most cheap cloud mining services with zero transaction fee, I really love its feature which you can give a donation to the charity.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Extrabit is one of the bright project in market. As of now I can say that this project shows massive attraction to each supporters and investors. I believe that Extrabit can stood among its competitors in the market. Crypto mining project is not new in the market but I know Extrabit has all what it takes to be the one of its batch.

Good thoughts mate and I also believed, that this team were able to reached their goals as this kind of project are the main source in earning bitcoins and all other altcoins. It is proven before by the experts that mining crypto coins are good and the most effective ways to gained big profits. Hopefully, this platform will have a good development ahead so it can be launched as soon as possible.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Extrabit is the most cheap cloud mining services with zero transaction fee, I really love its feature which you can give a donation to the charity.
I do not understand how the transaction fee can be zero. And I hope the team will give more evidence of free energy and this will give more confidence to investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

I don't understand what you want to tell. Is the team are lacking some information about where should the miners do the mining? Because as I visited their site it seems that they have a team's profile and also the address of their offices are being provided.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
That makes crystal clear to understand it is all the investments and profits we make out of it and nothing is free to enjoy also it is a better opportunity to avail 50% off now by participating.

There is no 50% off to avail by participating ! 50% off refers to discount that they will get when current contract of electricity ends after 5 years and renew the contract with their local supplier.

Ahh I see, bud. As what I have understand after 5 years your payment when it comes to electricity will become 50% (?)

As investor, you have nothing to do with electricity, because you not mine crypto by yourself. Extrabit will mine cryptocurrency in their farm and share profit with you. And yes, for Extrabit's team will get 50% discount after 5 years from their local supplier All this information is according to their website..

But all the resources that this project is going to use will have a great impact to the investor's ROI. I think 2-5 years is a long time to wait in crypto space that there might be a lot of positive and negative events.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

I don't understand what you want to tell. Is the team are lacking some information about where should the miners do the mining? Because as I visited their site it seems that they have a team's profile and also the address of their offices are being provided.

Maybe he wants to know some more detailed and technical information about the mining process? I think it will be much better if he will contact the dev and ask all the questions he wants.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.
You're right! I also think that investing in the Extrabit project is a long-term prospect. I think that the project can become successful and who has not yet invested, then you can buy tokens.
Extrabit had a great potential and innovate their platform originally. They have given us an opportunity to renew our vison of crypto mining that this project will be successful and grant all the promises they made to the members.
I hope that all the promises that they gave to their users, they will certainly perform. Otherwise, then they will disappoint their followers and then very few will trust them. Even if the team promised to give their investors a bonus, then they must give them a bonus otherwise they will disappoint their users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: