Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3099 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.
You're right! I also think that investing in the Extrabit project is a long-term prospect. I think that the project can become successful and who has not yet invested, then you can buy tokens.
Extrabit had a great potential and innovate their platform originally. They have given us an opportunity to renew our vison of crypto mining that this project will be successful and grant all the promises they made to the members.
I hope that all the promises that they gave to their users, they will certainly perform. Otherwise, then they will disappoint their followers and then very few will trust them. Even if the team promised to give their investors a bonus, then they must give them a bonus otherwise they will disappoint their users.

Yes, let's all be positve and hope that this team is going to be true to all their words and of course let's all hope that this project will become successful so that they can be able to fullfil their promises.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.
You're right! I also think that investing in the Extrabit project is a long-term prospect. I think that the project can become successful and who has not yet invested, then you can buy tokens.
Extrabit had a great potential and innovate their platform originally. They have given us an opportunity to renew our vison of crypto mining that this project will be successful and grant all the promises they made to the members.
I hope that all the promises that they gave to their users, they will certainly perform. Otherwise, then they will disappoint their followers and then very few will trust them. Even if the team promised to give their investors a bonus, then they must give them a bonus otherwise they will disappoint their users.

Yes, let's all be positve and hope that this team is going to be true to all their words and of course let's all hope that this project will become successful so that they can be able to fullfil their promises.

The project for now still have a better reputation and this is a good sign that they don't have any shady activities.Hopefully, they can maintain their good performance so that there will be more people that will participate in their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Before it happened the community and the supporters really need to help the project to become successful and hopefully a lot investors too will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

The project for now still have a better reputation and this is a good sign that they don't have any shady activities.Hopefully, they can maintain their good performance so that there will be more people that will participate in their ICO.
Well they need to show there truthfulness in there project for them to get the trust of thier investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I don't understand what you want to tell. Is the team are lacking some information about where should the miners do the mining? Because as I visited their site it seems that they have a team's profile and also the address of their offices are being provided.
maybe he is asking for their min ing ground which am sure will be after their ico so basically till they reach successful softcap and after ico we can know all those and the rest

Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

I just checked your roadmap and all the information was for 2017 do you have an updated version that gives us future updates?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Yes, the team behind the ico looks genuine and trustful. They will definitely complete the promises what they said to investors. The project has a scope as well as higher potential to become successful. And I hope after becoming the successful the team will give a bonus to their investors as per their promises. Otherwise, the bond of trust between the investors and the team will definitely break.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I don't understand what you want to tell. Is the team are lacking some information about where should the miners do the mining? Because as I visited their site it seems that they have a team's profile and also the address of their offices are being provided.

Maybe he wants to know some more detailed and technical information about the mining process? I think it will be much better if he will contact the dev and ask all the questions he wants.
When the address of their offices are being provided then we can confidently understand they are very genuine when they shared their locality details which is a value added spark for the platform that builds reputation for all the investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Well most cloud mining is a MLM/Ponzi so naturally the team can't give their address otherwise exitting becomes hard as people will try to trace them
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I was impressed by your project, they are not very interested, is it difficult to extract your tokens or will it be relatively simple?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

Yeah, since many of us expect on this project. I appreciated this project so much since it talks about mining and to save energy. Also, as you must know first the kilowatt per hour of your electric bill and your average earnings in mining. In some point you will able to know if it will be profitable or not. Hopefully this project could be much more profit compare to those old mining rig.
visax

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Indonesian translation reserved
so, let me know if you confirm and interest  Smiley
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

As Extrabit successfully got the contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years there can be even more opportunities they can drive through successfully to generate the outstanding profits and satisfy all the participants who choose extrabit.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

We shouldn't judge too quickly, but however, the team does look promising from how they've been performing lately. I hope they do their job well and excel in this business.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

As they promised they will execute all the promises by figuring out all the various opportunities even like bonus or some incentives with an initiatives of bounties or referral programs gives more chances even for supporters to actively utilize their skills and keep supporting.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

Yes I agree with you, the team should only promise what they know they can achieve, they should be aware of their potential and if they have already promised something to users or investors then they should work hard and make sure they put in all the efforts to keep up their promises, this will make sure the project is a success
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

Well most cloud mining is a MLM/Ponzi so naturally the team can't give their address otherwise exitting becomes hard as people will try to trace them
Well, you are right, it is a lot of deception among cloudy mining around and how on yours to choose that honest project? What do you think about extrabit?
wledgewil

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

Well, you are right, it is a lot of deception among cloudy mining around and how on yours to choose that honest project? What do you think about extrabit?
When we enter into mining we have to understand it is mainly based on the market price variations and the trend simply we cannot blame the team so hiding their details is even a secured manner of approach.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Well, I got your point mate. Only for those country have abundant oil. Nowadays,free is not as what we expected to have since they want a money to have an income. Obviously, this kind of project is very important but somehow very challenging for the team to promote this kind of project.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

As Extrabit successfully got the contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years there can be even more opportunities they can drive through successfully to generate the outstanding profits and satisfy all the participants who choose extrabit.
this is very good news I am very proud of this success is certainly not easy to achieve it. of course it is not that easy thing. good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: