Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:38:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3099 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Very nice concept about cryptocurrency mining hopefully the developers will implement the project properly so ensure profit to its investors.

Yes, even if the project may costs a lot to build we are hoping that the project will give good profit for all the investors and supporters of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

As Extrabit successfully got the contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years there can be even more opportunities they can drive through successfully to generate the outstanding profits and satisfy all the participants who choose extrabit.
this is very good news I am very proud of this success is certainly not easy to achieve it. of course it is not that easy thing. good work.
That would be nice, if the team have the contract from local suppliers regarding the electricity supply this is very much better. Atleast they have achievements in their project offers. Its very good that the updates and progress are continue for the  clients satisfaction.

Yeah its a good news, but is this news confirmed as legit? I really hope that project is really serious with the development and hoping it will launch soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

As Extrabit successfully got the contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years there can be even more opportunities they can drive through successfully to generate the outstanding profits and satisfy all the participants who choose extrabit.
this is very good news I am very proud of this success is certainly not easy to achieve it. of course it is not that easy thing. good work.
That would be nice, if the team have the contract from local suppliers regarding the electricity supply this is very much better. Atleast they have achievements in their project offers. Its very good that the updates and progress are continue for the  clients satisfaction.
Yes. The team of Extrabit are slowly fullfilling their promises to the investors of this project. Assuming that they have already supply of electricity, then this will be a big advantage for the team to the other crypto mining platforms. And if this is true, then there's no doubt that in the near future, there will be more investors will joined to this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Yes. The team of Extrabit are slowly fullfilling their promises to the investors of this project. Assuming that they have already supply of electricity, then this will be a big advantage for the team to the other crypto mining platforms. And if this is true, then there's no doubt that in the near future, there will be more investors will joined to this team.

I really hope that this project is really true to all of their words. I will keep following this project and hoping to see more improvements and announcements from the team.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.

But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

This is a good catch-up and probably dev should take some time to answer this concern. This is quite an interesting things to know so that investors may know the real status of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.

https://i.imgur.com/owI7b3U.png

But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

https://i.imgur.com/svE0B4d.png

This is a good catch-up and probably dev should take some time to answer this concern. This is quite an interesting things to know so that investors may know the real status of the project.

Exactly, true! Transparency is the key to gain the trust of the investors. the Devs need to address this issue in order for them to gain investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Yeah its a good news, but is this news confirmed as legit? I really hope that project is really serious with the development and hoping it will launch soon.

That's what they have been telling since they announce this project but they can't even tell what country are they going to construct this mining plant.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

This project is simply excellent, because it's just a great team and it seems to me that he can cope with everything.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

They do claim have contacts in the local governments or whatever so I guess that's their supposed deal with the energy companies or something
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Very nice concept about cryptocurrency mining hopefully the developers will implement the project properly so ensure profit to its investors.
Yes, the project has very high potential to become huge successful. Crypto currency mining has the great scope in present as well as in future. So making an investment here will becomes very beneficial. Just team needs to become more active and they needs to do continuous development.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Yes, even if the project may costs a lot to build we are hoping that the project will give good profit for all the investors and supporters of this project.
The idea of the project is such that there's a high potential for it to be profitable provided that the team works hard and consistently to ensure the project is a success
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Give them the right to free electricity for the first five years? Is it true and you sure can keep your promise? I think it would be really cool and I'm sure Extrabit would be very successful.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

The team has built contacts over the course of time and has plenty of resources to offer its users. I hope the team excels with the platform so that they dont go into debt.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

Give them the right to free electricity for the first five years? Is it true and you sure can keep your promise? I think it would be really cool and I'm sure Extrabit would be very successful.

That is what they were proposing to their clients and definitely this is like a big risk also to the dev because five years is way too long to hold. Whatever their strategy, I am sure dev and team knows what they were doing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

It shows how dedicated they are to their cause and this can actually gain them some stable ground to get more investors i think

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Such projects already huge set, a subject of mining is the most popular from the very beginning of our acquaintance to cryptocurrencies in general. Also has a little exchanged, mining is still popular, I would tell even more than earlier. However whether the project will be able to be distinguished from the others?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

If the build is going to be successful with out any issues Jr bugs then we can expect a new upgrades and advanced features and our potential drives better traffic.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:36:13 PM by negancoin

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?

I got interesting info, the original company has website with this domain name extrabit.biz, as you notice it's the same Company number 10929612

and after I did some research, I found this info about extrabit.biz in this link
and by comparing those info to current info about extrabit.io , it's the same company, link to certificate of incorporation here

So, extrabit.biz was High-yield investment program and it ended up scam  and now they are doing ICO with extrabit.io
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?

I got interesting info, the original company has website with this domain name extrabit.biz, as you notice it's the same Company number 10929612

https://i.imgur.com/gbERYNa.png

and after I did some research, I found this info about extrabit.biz in this link
and by comparing those info to current info about extrabit.io , it's the same company, link to certificate of incorporation here

So, extrabit.biz was High-yield investment program and it ended up scam  and now they are doing ICO with extrabit.io
This is a great analysis you have identified which will enrich and enhance all the individuals to know about this however the project needs a greater setup to handle all the functionalities.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
No risk, no profitable. But I can say that, this is very long term to invest and gain profitable, the mission of Extrabit is optimal maximum profit for both investor and themself.
I agree, I think its too early  to judge Extrabit  and call it a scam.Yes I know, I cant blame you to think that way no one can say whats the future  for each  project, but lets give them a chance  to grow and show us what  they really have. Mining  is one of most profitable form of crypto  investment. A long term investment  that  can be good for both  parties.
Never clear deception the project or not in advance, it is always necessary to wait for final start of the project and if after him the developer disappears, then everything becomes clear. And it is possible to write "scam" in each project, however these judgments as a rule aren't proved.

You have a point that it is always necessary to wait for final start of the project because in this time we can somehow know if the dev and the team were really serious to handle the project. And as of this moment, we still hear nothing bad issues about the platform and I am hoping they can maintain their good reputation.

Yeah, well I don't think may doing such effort to be useless in the end. I believe that the team their best as they can make this project possible in the crypto currency community. I would say the most challenging part of the team is to convince those investors on their project as they have enough funds in doing such promotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: