Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3091 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Very nice concept about cryptocurrency mining hopefully the developers will implement the project properly so ensure profit to its investors.

Yes, even if the project may costs a lot to build we are hoping that the project will give good profit for all the investors and supporters of this project.
If the build is going to be successful with out any issues Jr bugs then we can expect a new upgrades and advanced features and our potential drives better traffic.
It's expected to have some bugs and issue during the development of it, but if they can provide a build without any issues, well that sounds interesting and alarming at the same time. Let's see if the team can make it a successful crypto mining in the future.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

There was various mining platforms but we choose something which go in an accurate manner when the team details are published openly.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Extrabit project will provide a tremendous outcome for all kind of investors. A lot of people at here continue to follow Extrabit news and updates.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.
But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?

I got interesting info, the original company has website with this domain name extrabit.biz, as you notice it's the same Company number 10929612

and after I did some research, I found this info about extrabit.biz in this link
and by comparing those info to current info about extrabit.io , it's the same company, link to certificate of incorporation here

So, extrabit.biz was High-yield investment program and it ended up scam  and now they are doing ICO with extrabit.io

well, we all know that more then 90% of all ICOs are scams. But thank you for your good research to aware the potential investors. I think this will be a gamechanger for Extrabit in a negative way ...
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Extrabit project will provide a tremendous outcome for all kind of investors. A lot of people at here continue to follow Extrabit news and updates.
Same here buddy. I believe this project have a bright future in the world of crypto currency community as theu will able to provide a good service in mining process. We all know mining is one of the most efficient way to have more bitcoins. I'm just hoping that this project will able to be compete all the miners out there who also mined here in crypto currency world.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Same here buddy. I believe this project have a bright future in the world of crypto currency community as theu will able to provide a good service in mining process. We all know mining is one of the most efficient way to have more bitcoins. I'm just hoping that this project will able to be compete all the miners out there who also mined here in crypto currency world.
Yes, i totally agree with both of you. Today is so hard for mining with high elecitricity fees and high technology.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

Yes, i totally agree with both of you. Today is so hard for mining with high elecitricity fees and high technology.
Definitely true that nowadays, the trend in the crypt9 currency is when it comes to crypto mining. There are lots of people out here that engage and keep looking for a trustworthy crypto mining platform and I believe that Extrabit is one of those. So, I will keep looking forward for this project through its success.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

With the cheap maintenance cost and free electricity , no doubt it would be embraced to all people who wants to save high cost fee of electricity. Extrabit will give satisfying result to all the investors for their very unique marketing strategy.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.
But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?

I got interesting info, the original company has website with this domain name extrabit.biz, as you notice it's the same Company number 10929612

and after I did some research, I found this info about extrabit.biz in this link
and by comparing those info to current info about extrabit.io , it's the same company, link to certificate of incorporation here

So, extrabit.biz was High-yield investment program and it ended up scam  and now they are doing ICO with extrabit.io

It's good to see that we have someone who is doing his homework, thank you.
With this information, I can use it to decide if i will participate in the ICO, but with what you mention which I highlighted. It's a no go for me.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

How can you easily say that without any proof of a tremendous outcome? I need a proof for it, please provide a legitimate proof.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

Great interest, which can be obtained by investing in this project.I am glad that with this project I had such an opportunity

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

But for Extrabit they have a 5 years power savings so all over investments are leading through a secured and safer plan to ultimately hit the moon.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

Great interest, which can be obtained by investing in this project.I am glad that with this project I had such an opportunity
I don't believe in that. I think that they are taken from the ceiling and written to attract the attention of investors
father2945

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

I looked every where in the website, I can't find your whitepaper. So I think you do have one and this is actually bad things, without whitepaper explaining and giving details about your business model and you are going to achieve the goals, those numbers on website are meaningless.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

I don't believe in that. I think that they are taken from the ceiling and written to attract the attention of investors

I think this is normal, they really need to attract investors to be able to support this project. Also they need more exposures to increase their popularity.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

In my opinion such coincidence isn't surprising at all as such words as "extra" and "bit" meet very often in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. I didn't begin to do hasty conclusions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gbERYNa.png

In my opinion such coincidence isn't surprising at all as such words as "extra" and "bit" meet very often in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. I didn't begin to do hasty conclusions.

I have been alarming by this. Is it true that they are the same project or is it coincidence? I am already afraid by scam because I have been scammed twice in my life. I hope it's not true.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

With this information, I can use it to decide if i will participate in the ICO, but with what you mention which I highlighted. It's a no go for me.
This could determine if the project is legit or scam. The team or dev should address this and I hope they got some explanation about this. Coincidence or not, they have almost the same features.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

If the team really finds such possible receiving of free energy it will be wonderful, but free energy is more like a utopia.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gbERYNa.png

This could determine if the project is legit or scam. The team or dev should address this and I hope they got some explanation about this. Coincidence or not, they have almost the same features.

So its safe to say that this project is a scam? Is that what you mean? By the way the man has done good research for us to gain more info about the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: