Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Interesting project & idea. I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Of course it's very interesting, the developer got access to cheap electricity, but how will cooling work in hot countries? This will increase the cost of mining.
I watch the video of miner one ico and they have chosen a good location for thier mining farms, I bet extrabit will also have a good, profitable and less expensive mining farm.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Interesting project & idea. I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success

Well, we cannot assure that it will going to happen as the team of Extrabit are not promoting this project in social medias. They are not actively here, so we cannot conclude that easily. Hopefully, my thoughts will catch attention to the dev team so that we can confirm that the team are truly working now to enhance the probability of success for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

With the cheap maintenance cost and free electricity , no doubt it would be embraced to all people who wants to save high cost fee of electricity. Extrabit will give satisfying result to all the investors for their very unique marketing strategy.

They have a very satisfying offer and to think who would not accept with this kind of offer. It is just they need to be sure that what they are offering will not be changed because if they do, then definite it would be a big problem/s.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Of course it's very interesting, the developer got access to cheap electricity, but how will cooling work in hot countries? This will increase the cost of mining.
I watch the video of miner one ico and they have chosen a good location for thier mining farms, I bet extrabit will also have a good, profitable and less expensive mining farm.

Yeah, this is the reason why most of the members here are curious and asking about the location of mining farm, because you are right it will become profitable if cheap or free electricity will be use.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

With the cheap maintenance cost and free electricity , no doubt it would be embraced to all people who wants to save high cost fee of electricity. Extrabit will give satisfying result to all the investors for their very unique marketing strategy.

They have a very satisfying offer and to think who would not accept with this kind of offer. It is just they need to be sure that what they are offering will not be changed because if they do, then definite it would be a big problem/s.

The offer now is good for promoting this project and attracting many investors to join. We cannot expect to have fix and unchangeable offer in the future since many things may happen in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Yeah, this is the reason why most of the members here are curious and asking about the location of mining farm, because you are right it will become profitable if cheap or free electricity will be use.
To the article the team did not mention where they are located, in what country they will work and extract the crypto currency. Or I missed this information. Could you remind me or write a link to the video where it is mentioned.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

The offer now is good for promoting this project and attracting many investors to join. We cannot expect to have fix and unchangeable offer in the future since many things may happen in the future.
Actually the future is unpredictable and anything can actually happen with the future but yet i hope that the project will remain to be profitable for the futrue too and nothing much will change with extrabits.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

It's very good that five years is free, but it seems to me that to attract investors you need to give more information.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

It's very good that five years is free, but it seems to me that to attract investors you need to give more information.
This project has already given enough information about the project and also i think that the investors will find it more and more profitable and also it will get more and more investors. If you need any more info please stay updated to their social media and ANN.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

Give them the right to free electricity for the first five years? Is it true and you sure can keep your promise? I think it would be really cool and I'm sure Extrabit would be very successful.
Yes, actually mate Extrabit offers for 5 years supply of electricity and I think before the project offers this kind of  freebies they study all the possible circumstances. I think they do feasibility study before they agreed to offer this. So as much as we can let's be more positive that Extrabit can realy deliver what they promise to there investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

Give them the right to free electricity for the first five years? Is it true and you sure can keep your promise? I think it would be really cool and I'm sure Extrabit would be very successful.
Yes, actually mate Extrabit offers for 5 years supply of electricity and I think before the project offers this kind of  freebies they study all the possible circumstances. I think they do feasibility study before they agreed to offer this. So as much as we can let's be more positive that Extrabit can realy deliver what they promise to there investors.
What actually you mean by it provides 5 years supply of electricity? I guess that this project will consume energy and will not generate energy. This project will simply convert the energy into good profits.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

yes of course information is very useful for investors of course we are all in need of the latest information so that we can know much about this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.
But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?

I got interesting info, the original company has website with this domain name extrabit.biz, as you notice it's the same Company number 10929612

and after I did some research, I found this info about extrabit.biz in this link
and by comparing those info to current info about extrabit.io , it's the same company, link to certificate of incorporation here

So, extrabit.biz was High-yield investment program and it ended up scam  and now they are doing ICO with extrabit.io

It's good to see that we have someone who is doing his homework, thank you.
With this information, I can use it to decide if i will participate in the ICO, but with what you mention which I highlighted. It's a no go for me.
This could determine if the project is legit or scam. The team or dev should address this and I hope they got some explanation about this. Coincidence or not, they have almost the same features.

Most projects copy each other and many scammers just do the same ico over and over again to collect free money. It could be either to be fair
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.
But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?

I got interesting info, the original company has website with this domain name extrabit.biz, as you notice it's the same Company number 10929612

and after I did some research, I found this info about extrabit.biz in this link
and by comparing those info to current info about extrabit.io , it's the same company, link to certificate of incorporation here

So, extrabit.biz was High-yield investment program and it ended up scam  and now they are doing ICO with extrabit.io

With this information, I can use it to decide if i will participate in the ICO, but with what you mention which I highlighted. It's a no go for me.
This could determine if the project is legit or scam. The team or dev should address this and I hope they got some explanation about this. Coincidence or not, they have almost the same features.

Most projects copy each other and many scammers just do the same ico over and over again to collect free money. It could be either to be fair
it's good that here there are such responsible followers of the project who closely follow its development. Indeed, we all need to be more careful with scammers who copy successful projects and deceive people.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

What actually you mean by it provides 5 years supply of electricity? I guess that this project will consume energy and will not generate energy. This project will simply convert the energy into good profits.
They have contracts with several local electricity hubs, i guess they must have settled on an agreement and hence, we get this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gbERYNa.png

So its safe to say that this project is a scam? Is that what you mean? By the way the man has done good research for us to gain more info about the project
Thank you for providing us with such valuable information you have saved a lot of money for a lot of users hopefully everything it's clear if this project is a scam or is it like that but for now I won't be thinking about investing in it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

In my opinion such coincidence isn't surprising at all as such words as "extra" and "bit" meet very often in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. I didn't begin to do hasty conclusions.

We are not talking about names here, it's same company, because they share the same Company number 10929612 and address
here is the information about extrabit.biz in this link and here is the link to certificate of incorporation that belongs to extrabit.io here
=> same company number 10929612 + same address ( 35 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, United Kingdom, N3 1XW ).
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

In my opinion such coincidence isn't surprising at all as such words as "extra" and "bit" meet very often in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. I didn't begin to do hasty conclusions.

We are not talking about names here, it's same company, because they share the same Company number 10929612 and address
here is the information about extrabit.biz in this link and here is the link to certificate of incorporation that belongs to extrabit.io here
=> same company number 10929612 + same address ( 35 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, United Kingdom, N3 1XW ).

This should really be clarified by the dev and the team so that people's mind would be clear. This is not a coincidence because of they have the same data and probably problem like this should be fixed as soon as possible.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

With the idea of having mining for cryptocurrency that will be an energy efficient than the current mining using hardware that will cost you a lot of money. This can really attract people as this can change everything for the traditional way of mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: