Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3091 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

Do you think project administrators can be trusted?and try to invest in this project? it's scary to trust a team I've never heard of before.

Well it's really a risk when investing in a new project, but risk takers really gain a lot of profit compared to others who didn't trust a project earlier.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Do you think project administrators can be trusted?and try to invest in this project? it's scary to trust a team I've never heard of before.
I guess all ico are risky investment option bud so better only invest a minimum amount to test the waters, in this way your are minimizing the damage in case it didnt work out according to your plan,
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

I guess all ico are risky investment option bud so better only invest a minimum amount to test the waters, in this way your are minimizing the damage in case it didnt work out according to your plan,

I agree, there is always a risk in investing that is why a lot of investors now are studying first the project before making investments. But high risk will also give high profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Well it's really a risk when investing in a new project, but risk takers really gain a lot of profit compared to others who didn't trust a project earlier.
I agree. The ICO investment option itself is an unknown. Developers are reputable and well known for our hope but no one can be sure that the project will be successful. There have been many successes from those who are not famous and through which they will be famous. Analyze, think ahead to every decision and take responsibility for your decisions.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

It is enough to read a little information on the Internet on investment and to follow these rules, thus it is possible to bring risks almost to naught.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

It is normal to have doubt in an ICO that has some missing information. Putting trust in an a newly ICO is equal to taking a risk. We may never know what will be the outcome of the project. Since ICO is also a gamble and if you really don't want to take some risk, then better to stay out of making investment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

It is enough to read a little information on the Internet on investment and to follow these rules, thus it is possible to bring risks almost to naught.
If you are a type of person that don't do risky things then you can search about the projecr, read whitepaper, and get information about the team. In that way you can determine if the project is risky. But for me I like the project and I am great that I am part of the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

If you are a type of person that don't do risky things then you can search about the projecr, read whitepaper, and get information about the team. In that way you can determine if the project is risky. But for me I like the project and I am great that I am part of the project.

I agree with you mate. This process is you can get more knowledge about the project. I will invest here even if it's risky because I find the project is grrat and also the team are responsible.
mrsyusr1

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

My name is yus r
please help and guidance to run / follow this project.
thank you
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

This project quite impressive but where is the logo of coin and other links of the coin ? Adding Links and logo would be more trusted for investors.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

Try to check thier linked account or if you want to be sure do some additional efforts in researching about them in google.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

It is normal to have doubt in an ICO that has some missing information. Putting trust in an a newly ICO is equal to taking a risk. We may never know what will be the outcome of the project. Since ICO is also a gamble and if you really don't want to take some risk, then better to stay out of making investment.
I agree with this. Never invest in a project if you don't really know how the project works. Always study first their platform before you will decide to joined on their team. And also, don't put all your savings in an investments as this is not a good way to gain big profits. And just invest if you are really believing that project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

I agree with you mate. This process is you can get more knowledge about the project. I will invest here even if it's risky because I find the project is grrat and also the team are responsible.

Well, we have freedom to choose what we want and I expect you already know about the platform. With their features of having a a good ROI and definitely this attract you most. As what we all know having a big risk will also has the chance to get huge amount of profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Yeah right, but if others are aiming to get huge profit then they should make huge investments too, however they must prepare themselves for a huge loss too if ever the project did not succeed.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

Actually mate I can't blame to think that way. As a investors and  a person who only wants to be a successful bitcoiner its really scary investing never guarantee you too earn money or returns of investment, investing is only for risk takers. If you risk you may lose or wealthy, but the good thing risk takers are more likely to achieve and successful in future.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Yeah right, but if others are aiming to get huge profit then they should make huge investments too, however they must prepare themselves for a huge loss too if ever the project did not succeed.

Yeah, actually up to this day mining is the most favorite in crypto market.Less effort  and unlimited  profits but need huge investment. Well I know their are many investors that have enough funds to invest in this awesome Extrabit project. Also, their marketing  strategy is attractive specialy their electricity offer. Hoping they will launch their bounty campaign  soon, because  campaign and other form of advertising  and promotions  helps  the project to up left there name and increase  project popularity.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

With such long-term projects, investors need to carefully study all the possibilities of the company. Of course, getting electricity for 5 years is an amazing phenomenon.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Of course it's scary to trust those you've never seen. But I think that the team will see that we ask that they publish information about their team and where they took part. Maybe in any presentations or conferences.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

With such long-term projects, investors need to carefully study all the possibilities of the company. Of course, getting electricity for 5 years is an amazing phenomenon.
the team gives us a really unique proposal, which in a good perspective can be a very profitable project. I hope the developers will successfully launch the platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Most projects in fact shouldn't have a common team of core devs, it more or less means they abandoned the last project and might do the same for this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: