Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:50:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  (Read 4058 times)
gin39

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Bitxoxo has superb team and remarkable advisors like Roger Ver. This project is really big!
yes definitely! they have great advisors and developers, great features and services, meets the needs, demands, and satisfaction of everybody. what else can you wish for, they gives total package that we are longing for.  kudos to the team of bitxoxo! goodluck to the big success of the company!
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

The company is running its business since before the Bitcoin craze, in 2016. It has more than 100 thousand active customers and a volume of over $10 million USD daily

wow!!! they really stands out among other crypto exchange. they just begin 2 years ago, but as you can see they have now more than 100 thousand active customers and their investors are increasing continuously. what a great company, hoping for the continuous success of their team.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this! A good project concept. I hope it will be a great success. i can say this is a good project because they keep promising until the ico end
we should give our full support to the team of bitxoxo! they are not only giving the best services and offers in the community but they also give some updates with regards to their project! congrats to the team of bitxoxo especially to the developers behind it.
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

It's actually great that Bitxoxo offers totally free Bitcoin buying and selling. Also educating people in India about the crypto space is very valuable action. There are many people in India who can enter the crypto market, if they get proper information. Keep it up!
Yes, too many people in India wants to start with BTC and Bitxoxo is realy helping them! They have simple interface and good support!
yes, definitely! indians are very lucky with they bitxoxo, hoping that we can use their service in other countries in the soonest time. they're not just offering buying and selling, but they also offering gifting bitcoins to family and friends within minutes. more power to the success of bitxoxo!
kaizer01

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.

as far as I know, they execute their plans accordingly!...they are about to be known globally!..actually their presale was unexpected!..due to the increasing demand of the community!..oh, I can't imagine this before, but now it's the reality!...bitxoxo made it!..job well done bitxoxo!
yes, definitely! they organized very well their plans and now they are on the top and the leading crypto exchange. and their presale was very successful, and others who did not made it to their sale is hoping for the extension of it. they really deserved to gain the trust of the people in the community of india, as well as the people outside the community of india. congrats bitxoxo to the continuous and big success of the team!
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

I just want to ask if there will be any share of dividends from exchange profits for token holders or a buy-back program or just other profits to the holders?
thereactor334

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

Bitxoxo makes the life of the people become easier when it comes to buying and selling bitcoin, it become mere easy and convenient with bitxoxo mobile app. it launched android and ios mobile app for its users to make their experience memorable with bitxoxo. its the smartest, fastest and the best features bitxoxo offers.
yes they are the fastest among other company who offers cryptocurrency exchange because of their system which is designed with high concurrency to process thousands of trades per second! this is one of the reason why i really love bitxoxo! they offers not just being the fastest but the most secured wallet globally. the team really did a great job! keep it up guys!
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 12:31:33 PM by xtraelv

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
The claims made don't match reality.
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitxoxo.com

Also all the shills posting to bump the thread with low quality comments make it look dodgy.
Like this example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2211328;sa=showPosts

Besides - how is it the largest and / or fastest growing Indian exchange if it is incorporated in Australia ?

yes they are the fastest among other company who offers cryptocurrency exchange because of their system which is designed with high concurrency to process thousands of trades per second! this is one of the reason why i really love bitxoxo! they offers not just being the fastest but the most secured wallet globally. the team really did a great job! keep it up guys!

Since nobody but a paid shill would really give a review like that:
How is a centralized exchange wallet more secure than a DEX like Cryptobridge where you have your own private keys?

META tag on the bitxoxo website

-
In case the images don't load:

https://i.imgur.com/oA8N2xB.png
https://i.imgur.com/vyEzCFB.png
https://i.imgur.com/tIp6N33.png
https://i.imgur.com/hgJUpIl.png
https://i.imgur.com/7v9sk5k.png
https://i.imgur.com/3gv5gWH.png
https://i.imgur.com/dAlA1yv.png
https://i.imgur.com/BuLc8kr.png
https://i.imgur.com/QqGiNZu.png
https://i.imgur.com/Cwz0uoJ.png

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

what is exciting about bitxoxo is there are always exciting things that will come up in the future , in their roadmap many projects will be produce and implemented . Many people are looking in a project that has new developments . thanks to the team for continouos support for the project many people will support for this
yes, you're absolutely right! they're always seeking for new improvement of their project that's why many people love and trust whatever project implemented by bitxoxo! hoping for more exciting features they may offer, and i'm sure it was again one of a kind and will also become successful.
gin39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

as i've read the whitepaper of bitxoxo, their vision is to be the best bitcoin trading platform in india and even worldwide. i think they already achieved being the best in india and hoping that they become successful in other countries outside india. and we're very thankful having bitxoxo in the community because they make bitcoin accessible to everyone and making them other people to become aware of this.

kaizer01

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

as i've read the whitepaper of bitxoxo, their vision is to be the best bitcoin trading platform in india and even worldwide. i think they already achieved being the best in india and hoping that they become successful in other countries outside india. and we're very thankful having bitxoxo in the community because they make bitcoin accessible to everyone and making them other people to become aware of this.

i also read their whitepaper, and they succeed in meeting their vision and mission, as well as the needs, demands and satisfaction of the netizen that's why when i recommend this to my family and friends, they catch their interest in all the services offered by the team of bitxoxo. and their platform was really a great one of the new system of money for the internet that works on the concept of digital currency.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

Bitxoxo token sale is considered already a successful. 12 days left before the the token sale ends.
Already 71% of the total tokens were sold
During the pre-sale period, 5,001,680 XOXO tokens sold.

Participate now and be a part of the fastest growing crypto exchange!.......
This is fascinating. They grow so fast. I think that when they add more tokens that they will be growing even faster. And don't forget that they are going to spread their market outside of India.
  i will surely participate and become part of their team for they really give an outstanding services and benefits like making transactions from anywhere in the world quicker, safer than any other systems, perform transactions without interference of any third party, monitor all transactions from home, PC or mobile and the most especially is that purchasing any kind of assets.

gandara2017

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

the process of finding the best bitcoin exchange is more than finding one with the best looking website and bitxoxo meets all the factors to consider when choosing an exchange that includes how much liquidity an exchange has, cost of trading that are more stable rates to avoid sudden fluctuations in profit and accessibility because bitcoins are prone to hacking by malicious parties so we should choose a firm that uses the latest anti-hacking software to ensure the safety of your bitcoin.

claire28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

This message is to inform all of you please ignore any mail, message or announcement from this phishing website http://Bitxoxo.org  this website in any form does not belong to Bitxoxo. http://Bitxoxo.exchange  is our ICO website.
thank you for sharing it with us. i'm sure that this website wants bitxoxo to fell down in wherever they are now. bitxoxo are always ready with this kind of obstacle in their company and they are now making some moves with regards to this website. thanks a lot for this, will spread this website for them to become aware with this.
gin39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

Bitxoxo ann thread  are very detailed and informative , i can say that the thread can easily understand and it is astonishing which gives me interest to the project because features of their trading platform are really excellent . Team are developing more for the future of bitxoxo which gets me thrilles , i wish for more success in bitxoxo
same here! wishing also for the success of their expansion in other countries outside india. and the thread they share with us is really attracts and catches the interest of the netizen, that's why the investors are keep on coming and investing with their team with such a great and promising offers.
kaizer01

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Bitxoxo is successfully doing their operations in India and starting in Australia. By the beginning of year 2019 the company  have plans to start expanding in Singapore & UAE and more countries there after

Wow that's great news!it should be easy for them as they have easily established in India!I have high hopes for this coin!go xoxo
and for sure, their expansion in singapore, austalia and UAE will also become successful after a big success that they've got in giving their services in the community of india. i'm sure that those indian people will help bitxoxo to spread their great services and the excellent experience with them.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

This is one of the best,if not the best startup in india.the project seems solid I just hope you add more coins in the future
I totally agree with you there, sir/mam. I hope this project would go to moon

surely it is! no doubt about it! this is one of the best company ever and investors have no regrets in investing with the team because they really satisfied with what services they have given not only to those major investors but as well as to those simple user like me.
gandara2017

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

The company is running its business since before the Bitcoin craze, in 2016. It has more than 100 thousand active customers and a volume of over $10 million USD daily

they are 2 years now in service and yet they still and never fail to amazed us with the development of their company. in just a short period of time, they already have 100 thousand active customers, and i think customers will continuously investing to their team now that they are going to expand in some other countries and hopefully even worldwide in the near future.
claire28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Update 2. The founding team has a collective experience of more than 15 years in the cryptocurrency trading.
thanks for this update. now i know why bitxoxo grow fast because of their founding team that has a lots of experience when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. it is one of the advantage of a company, having more than 15 years experience, the founding team really know how his company and the rest of the team become successful in that field.
gin39

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

This is what Im looking for so long. Finally! there's is Bitxoxo where I can trade/exchange by providing the fastest transaction. Thanks to the team for bringing a project like this.
same here! i'm also longing for this kind of services that bitxoxo has given to us! they are the best, fastest, the most reliable cryptocurrency exchange! and thanks also to the brilliant ideas of the developers behind the team of bitxoxo, no company can ever replace the services they offer even if they follows their footstep, the trust of the people is still on the bitxoxo.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: