Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

I would say we will reach new all time high for bitcoin in the end of 2018.

Reasons :

1. Bitcoin ETF is approved
2. New fresh money comes
3. Stock market crash will attract people to move their capital to various alternatives, including crypto
This year will turn out to be the best year for the crypto currencies so far and that this will no doubt end up at a very good note and that it will help all the investors who are investing in different crypto currencies in making of money as the market rate of the crypto coins will keep on going higher due to increase in the demand rate of the crypto coins amongst the people.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

According to experts ' forecasts and my opinion, by the end of 2018, the capitalization of the crypto market will fall, the price of bitcoin will become lower, it is possible to release another Bitcoin currency, or rather its kind, and it is possible to merge several alternative crypto-currencies.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Why do you think that it will end at all? To my mind, this won't happen, vice versa, crypto will replace other types of payments and will become the main currency for every large business.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
true, many say that the market price of crypto will explode by the end of 2018, as seen from the price chart, each year the price of crypto always explode at the end of the year.
in the middle of the year now, the price of crypto is getting better, hopefully continue to improve until later.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

According to experts ' forecasts and my opinion, by the end of 2018, the capitalization of the crypto market will fall, the price of bitcoin will become lower, it is possible to release another Bitcoin currency, or rather its kind, and it is possible to merge several alternative crypto-currencies.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

I think that only by the end of 2018 we will see a fairly strong increase in the price of all coins. We are waiting for the growth of Bitcoin on the market!
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

My prediction in crypto market at the end in 2018 is very promising.  It will gloom well. The price will rise triple of the price today. Blockchain technology will continue to develop and price will rise up. Bitcoin will be leading in all coins and it will more be famous.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

I think at the end of the year two thousand and eighteen there will be a huge increase in all the kriptocurrancy currencies of many products that have passed. The current whole increase is only the beginning of the increasingly popular kriptocurrancy in the world. Cryptocurrancy will reach a higher level.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I think in 2018 this cryptocurrency will not be easy to end because more and more people are knowing cryptocurrency then the more people buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrecny so better cryptocurrency do not easy to end.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

There are predictions, but there are expert estimates. And between them is a big difference. Predictions - intuition, expert research - analytics. So do not predict the future and believe in it. ICO market is still too young and yet in a trend, and while people are ready to invest, it will not go anywhere, certainly not in six months.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

several months since you sent this post and the market has undergone many changes, it seems the market has given us a little hope. there are only two pathways you can choose now to keep holding or feeling enough.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Who knows? The market might end on a high note or it might end on a low one. The thing is how much money is in the market by the end of the year, if people keep selling and taking out the money then the market will definitely end up in the red by the end of the year. With the last bull less than a year away then there is every possibility that it will end in a bear.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

i think crypto market will end in 2018 near same position like now  7000-8000 usd for bitcoin and 400-500 for ethereum, not sooner then 2019 we will see any grow, i can mistake but seems like whales want to take off as many people as they can from crypto boat

X-Block.io
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

I believe that the price will be about $ 10,000 no more. The interest in cryptocurrency is decreasing, new money almost does not come in, we need a new strong impulse for several months, so that people want to enter again.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

I already can not know what will happen tomorrow. In general, I can say that there is a positive attitude that the market will begin to recover. But once again we see how people begin to sell their bitcoin. What are all the same greedy people.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Crypto market this year end I think a rapid increase of bitcoin price. Since price struggling for many months now I hope their is a swing of price that can benefit the users. A lot of happening this end in 2018 so I will embrace the changes.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

Here all are only expecting but here is no one who confirms, the crypto market will definitely rise in the end of 2018. Because i think market rise or downtrend is depend on upcoming news and regulations made by some governments. If good news came regularly then we see new highs of crypto coins in the end of 2018, but if not then market will same as the current situation.
So have patience and wait for good news coming from around the world.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

in the cryptocurrency world, always happen opposite what people think. So I don't predict do the opposite what people like to do. So if people positive for December I will convert my portfolio to usd in november
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

Perhaps 2018 will not bring us the long-awaited growth. Many analysts predict that growth will begin in late 2018-early 2019.
the red market is a pain for everyone. but the growth usually starts unexpectedly.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

I hope it ends stronger, what people are hoping would drive the price up is the ETF approval. The price went up greatly last year and we are all happy and for now we are witnessing a correction. I hope there would be a great leap in price as we enter the second half of the year, if not I think the next price movement would be during the next Bitcoin halving

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: