Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
I also believe that by the end of the year the market will not grow as it did last year. I hope that he will at least grow a little.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Up to date the market is still slow we have not seen any movement that gives a sign of any upward trend. There will be another decline before tye next big thing as can see it. While the price are low investors are still waiting for value to get cheaper.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
until now no one can know and predict for sure and precisely I think if we look at last year at the end of the year prices and developments have increased quite rapidly that can make us confident and have the patience to invest crypto currencies will rise rapidly

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

until now no one can know and predict for sure and precisely I think if we look at last year at the end of the year prices and developments have increased quite rapidly that can make us confident and have the patience to invest crypto currencies will rise rapidly
There are no predictable situations. Everything happens so fast and sometimes market conditions cannot be controlled. The market situation will always change and it will indeed be a characteristic of the crypto world. Increase and decrease are the main factors influencing the crypto movement. 2018 is not a good year, but we must be optimistic that every day there will always be positive changes that occur.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

crypto market will surely recover before this year ends and will start a new bull market as next year starts, so now, i am trying to buy more rather than selling all my crypto.
It is always the hope of most people here, a strong recovery in the end of the year and growth in the new year but with the present situation, we really do not have too many reasons to believe that it will come true. Predictions, analysis is very positive every day but the end of the year has come too close, the market is still no response to the predictions, I very much doubt that 2018 will be a bad year for most people when the crypto market becomes peaceful, even weaker than in the past, the light of the road to success has been too blurred

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I think there is no positive news... the market is unlikely to show rapid growth this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: