Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

This is a very complicated issue that worries so many people, I can not say unambiguously what will happen at the end of this year, but the trend that is taking place in general, globally and globally, is very positive for bitcoin.
mcvince69

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

The " old " cryptocurrency will have to try to keep the rate, there will be many surprises with the cryptocurrency, which appeared on the market in may-June this year.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

It is hard to believe that market will go up at the end of the year. This year was really frustrating and market was going down and down. I hope that next year is going to be better.

Well, you don't have to worry we are in the middle of the year 2018 and we have lots happening coming and experience in a market trend. Thus, they say that cryptocurrency is known to be unexpected amd volatile. So its never too late to judge the market capabilities. Only have is we hope and pray.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

This is not a guess you want to make, especially this year  with the bear dominant this much in 2018,  a number of quality coins have lost value, something that no one saw coming, but again thats  the nature of the crypto market, as its bound to be that volatile, there are hopes that with time the market will regain its valuation, its not a certainty, but rather a hope
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

if it is true that the market will "explode" this year, but if you look at the current market situation I have not seen any signs the market will recover, and like a few weeks ago when the price of almost all the coins in the market experienced an increase quite high and significantly, and I think that is a sign that the market will soon recover, but it turns out that the increase did not last in the long run, finally the market experienced a drastic price decline, until now the market has not shown signs that the market will recover soon, whether when the market will recover.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

It will be +75% of the current prices I guess. There should be a tendentious to recover and keep on rising. I believe that in January 2019 we will see BTC for 20K$ again
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

I think until 2018, the market will finally find the bottom and push off from it and the bull market will begin !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Interesting question. So much potential abound in this market if you ask me. I see a lot of very promising projects popping up here and there. The market will definitely moon towards the end f the year, if not, it will by the beginning of the year 2019. I'm very hopeful, more hopeful than sure😋
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

Hmm... You never really can tell with such a volatile market. There's some signs that the market will improve towards the end of the year. If btc and eth can hold ther grounds for the next couple of weeks, definitely the market will moon and make investors ☺ smile
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
Hopefully this prediction is correct. And I always hope that the crypto market at the end of the year will be much better than the previous year. But I'm worried because there are so many ICO projects that are scam now and are afraid to affect the crypto market, but hopefully not
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a trend, we are riding on the wave of a pattern; bull and bear. There will be a massive bull run after the summer and then a balancing before another blood.
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
My prediction is also the same as the experts, as you compare the market last year it bulls run in the end of the year, and im expecting that too in this year.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

It is hard to believe that market will go up at the end of the year. This year was really frustrating and market was going down and down. I hope that next year is going to be better.

Well, you don't have to worry we are in the middle of the year 2018 and we have lots happening coming and experience in a market trend. Thus, they say that cryptocurrency is known to be unexpected amd volatile. So its never too late to judge the market capabilities. Only have is we hope and pray.

Maybe bitcoin worth worth more than 9k at the end of this year and i was expect there will be a slightly pump after the bitcoin ETF gets rejected. but that's not the point about that you can see that people are still buy more and more bitcoin consider there was a huge news about bitcoin on US. I have seen it on the cointelegraph.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

It's good to hodl now before you will become late, i predict that the crpyto market will have a good price in the end of the year.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

By the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the entire market will tend to recover and increase rates rapidly. IMO, the exchange rate of the BTC at the end of 2018 will grow to more than $ 20,000, and the ETH exchange rate will rise to more than $ 1,000. The market is expected to rebound, and the market cap will reach $ 300 billion.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Sincerely speaking I don't really think this year have been good for crypto because there is lots of up and down in crypto this year especially the market.
I will just dump my tokens and see what will happen next year.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

I think the market will recover and increase by the end of this year. I believe in the cryptocurrency market, so I'm sure there will be a recovery at that time and everything will be green. I have to be patient until that day arrives.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

I am very hopeful that the crypto market will rise with the end of the year and with a high market cap but if the negativities happen and the reverse is the result, i'm ready for that.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

what is certain is that no one knows for sure and can guarantee it because everything is just a prediction, but I myself also strongly believe in its growth again and by the end of the year crypto will return to its highest level. Even though now the crypto market is experiencing a decline, the price is quite low, but there is still plenty of time until the end of the year to continue to recover its price growth again.
Asdeeop

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

The likelihood of quick development is positively there, just like the probability that we will fall even lower. Think about the following course just expansive money related movers who deal with the market of digital forms of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: