Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

As can I see in my opinion will end worse than last year, market is very down maybe is a good time to invest but for profit 2018 will not be very good. Sad

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

The money market has gone wild in 2017 partly because small investors make a profit by pushing up market prices. When institutional investors such as CME and CBoE reach the market in the first months of 2018, they can make money on both ends even when the market is down with futures contracts. Williams predicts that this will cause the market to decline gradually over the years. However, it is unlikely that the market capitalization will return to $ 830 billion in the next six months.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

What do you mean by explode? Will this bubble blow up? second option, do you mean that we will rise in 2018 so fast that we will see multiplication of prices? i don't think that crypto will end in 2018 year, because it is only a start of implementation of blockchain in traditional business as well as regulation to be discussed on government level
I also adhere to the idea that this year the market will only start its true growth. The technologies are not in place and the blockchain is falsely implemented in various business areas, so growth will definitely be!

droptableguy2 (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Values are still really hard tp predict if it will go up or down as it will always be unstable. We can't really say. Yes, crypto values as of today are so gloomy but it's a sure thing that it'll go up again like what happened last year. We just have to be patient and think positively.
To predict the market is really difficult, in the first 6 months of the market is almost gloomy, altcoin prices almost bottomed out, investors fear not dare to buy more, the market is still a gloom, hard to see the glory in the future as many have predicted that the BTC will reach $ 50,000 in the future.

triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I think the market will not grow as fast as it did in 2017, and I believe it will grow slower and stronger.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

I believe that the crypto market in general will bloom by Q4 of 2018. If you are reading the news, there are more corporations and businesses adapting crypto currencies, integrating them with their businesses. Smart money are starting to come but gradually. Institutional investors will follow through because of the attractive and discounted price of almost all coins out there. It is a bargain during this bloodbath.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Q1 and Q2 2018 most of cryptocurrencies will be down, but in Q3 and Q4 i believe the bull will be run
not like 2017 but i believe all of crypto will hit new all time high
regards
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

2018 will be the best year many investors are showing interest crypto market will continue, we are experiencing increase this year

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

First half of this year is honestly awful. It feels like we're going nowhere, we need more working projects so to prove that blockchain and cryptos are useful and powerful tool for those who can adopt it and make it work
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

How to end in 2018, no one can know for sure, because now many people generally try to leave or exit crypto, I do not understand why, because today there are a lot of chances to really make money on it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

yes, I have the same thought, many people in the crypto world are expecting for it to make a noise again, it will probably unimaginable event that will happen.

I thgh there'll be fewer people who'd be interested in such predictions at this time after seeing how bitcoin moved this year. Experts have been making predictions on a weey and monthly basis and most of the time these predictions end up wrong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Q1 and Q2 2018 most of cryptocurrencies will be down, but in Q3 and Q4 i believe the bull will be run
Yes, I think Q3 will be the key stage and mark the growth of the crypto market. After 2 recent adjustment periods. The first is when the BTC is priced ~ $ 6k5 and recently the ETH is priced ~ $ 520. Then the market has very fast moves. That proves that the market is ready to make a surprise this year. Maybe that will happen soon after the end of FIFA WorldCup. A little intuition of me. Cheesy
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

There is no point in thinking and guessing, everything does not happen as we plan or predict, but nevertheless I believe that 2018, this is a difficult year for crypto.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Though right now it is experiencing the low price I am always hopeful that by the end of the year it will end up with a high price so that lot of people engage with crypto is happy and profitable. Always be optimistic that there is always a better tomorrow for everything.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

I also think there will still be explosive growth in the entire cryptocurrency market in 2018.
As more and more financial institutions start to pay attention to this market, it is a good thing for the whole market.
same here, this year will be the same as what happened last year, every end of the year, bitcoin shows another ath, many people are being shocked by how its price will go far.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

At this moment the crypto market is in the sleeping mode, cause investors don`t like to invest during the summer time. I expect flat market through the summer. But I think that we will be observing high crypto demand starting September-October. This must increase prices greatly and we will end 2018 with good profits if invest into cryptos before September 2018.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

I think the market will end in 2018 with a bang. I mean the prices of the cyrptocurrency will rise high. As also we are expecting that. As we can see every year before the year ends the prices are getting higher. So my prediction says that it will happen also this year.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

I dont know, cryptocurrency is unpredictable, many things happen these past few months since year 2018 started, many people predicted that this crash will only lasts for few months, but its almost half year of 2018, this must be full of red this year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Yes, I think Q3 will be the key stage and mark the growth of the crypto market. After 2 recent adjustment periods. The first is when the BTC is priced ~ $ 6k5 and recently the ETH is priced ~ $ 520. Then the market has very fast moves. That proves that the market is ready to make a surprise this year. Maybe that will happen soon after the end of FIFA WorldCup. A little intuition of me. Cheesy

I am not sure in Q3 also the market will recover or not because this year our all predictions are gone wrong. but people have some hopes that before closing this 2018 one more time the market will rise let's see what will happen.

I am also hoping and keeping all my tokens but this time i will not wait for ATH when my tokens priced high i will sell it and make money. last time missed this opertunity.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

It is true that it is gloomy right now, but I think it will really explode in the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year. But it is not going to explode at one time it will explode little by little and the greatest part will be I think in December. But this is just a mere prediction and no one still knows what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: