Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
lagasa124

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

today just i am going to test is that deposit btc in my account is working or not. now sending btc to my zedxe account. will update you all here.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Why you can’t just get listing on another exchanges before launching your own? I think it would be right step to make your project successful. This continuous waiting just can fall down token’s price to the hell.
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

Why you can’t just get listing on another exchanges before launching your own? I think it would be right step to make your project successful. This continuous waiting just can fall down token’s price to the hell.
all that is done by the team must have been properly considered. We just wait for all the teams patiently will definitely do and give the best for the participants who have joined.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

all that is done by the team must have been properly considered. We just wait for all the teams patiently will definitely do and give the best for the participants who have joined.
I thought the same thing with you. all teams will definitely always do your best so that all participants who join in this project can feel very satisfying results.
zeyjaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

I thought the same thing with you. all teams will definitely always do your best so that all participants who join in this project can feel very satisfying results.

on the telegram he said few days again everything will be done.
I hope that what is said to be true is true, there is a lot of people interested in trading too.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

I hope that what is said to be true is true, there is a lot of people interested in trading too.
We must believe that all teams will do their best so that all participants who participated in this project are not disappointed. and we wait for the latest information.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Is there no exact date for exchange zedex to be operated? because I'm sure, having zuflo tokens, can't wait to use them.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

We must believe that all teams will do their best so that all participants who participated in this project are not disappointed. and we wait for the latest information.
Yes you're right, I agree with you. If all of the teams currently working very well so that all the participants of his later was able to get the best.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:50 AM

Is there no exact date for exchange zedex to be operated? because I'm sure, having zuflo tokens, can't wait to use them.
everyone is also looking forward to the latest information from this project, but we wait. probably being under repair. remain optimistic that the team will give their best.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

everyone is also looking forward to the latest information from this project, but we wait. probably being under repair. remain optimistic that the team will give their best.
that what we can do now is a lot of patience to look forward to the good news from the team, hopefully the results that will be obtained later are true in accordance with his hard work.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

that what we can do now is a lot of patience to look forward to the good news from the team, hopefully the results that will be obtained later are true in accordance with his hard work.
making an exchange project is not as easy and fast as we imagine it all takes a long process and in my opinion, the team is preparing it so that when it is used there is no problem anymore.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

making an exchange project is not as easy and fast as we imagine it all takes a long process and in my opinion, the team is preparing it so that when it is used there is no problem anymore.
I agree with your opinion and indeed you have to be patient waiting for exchange zedXe to be ready to use, hopefully with patience later it will make the price of the Zuflo token good in the exchange itself.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Zedxe is live.... 03 Wallets integrated and more including ZFL Wallet and node to come soon.... Trading will open soon as well after regulators approvals... Zedxe as a team will deliver it in a timely manner (in Q3 2018 as per their's Roadmap)
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Where is the group to Zedex community ?
I thought it should be pinned above the group page because of new investors
plz wait for some days Zuflo will be announce in the group. because Zedex is newest exchange !
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

of course very excited in waiting for the exchange zedXe to be opened soon, hopefully the exchange zedXe is quality so that traders are comfortable using the exchange later.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

of course very excited in waiting for the exchange zedXe to be opened soon, hopefully the exchange zedXe is quality so that traders are comfortable using the exchange later.
what is done and given by the team in this project will certainly make it easier and more comfortable for all, keep patiently waiting for it.
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Ive seen this kind of promises keep on saying few days but it will take forever for them to actually do it that is why there are plenty of coin died after the ico because team just promise but don’t do anything
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Ive seen this kind of promises keep on saying few days but it will take forever for them to actually do it that is why there are plenty of coin died after the ico because team just promise but don’t do anything
What do you say? all of that certainly requires a process, and we have to believe that the team will do our best, as I'm sure all the teams don't want all those who have participated in this project was disappointed.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

What do you say? all of that certainly requires a process, and we have to believe that the team will do our best, as I'm sure all the teams don't want all those who have participated in this project was disappointed.
yes until now we are still waiting for the good news from the Zuflo team about their exchange and I myself also hope that this month the exchange zedXe can be operated.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

yes until now we are still waiting for the good news from the Zuflo team about their exchange and I myself also hope that this month the exchange zedXe can be operated.
maybe because with the current price conditions so that the team has not provided clarity about it all, we can only think positively and pray the best that soon there will be good news from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: