Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3263 times)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

There’s no exactly usd amount needed for trading, as long as you are smart enough to handle the flow of the business external and internal part and everything matters in this kind of business,
you will become one of the profitable people in this business.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

There is no minimum or a maximum amount you can do trading with. It is best to go with an amount based on your personal situation.
Many say, you should not invest more than you can afford to lose. As long as you start with a small amount and increase as you get more hang of the market, it should be ok.
The more someone has to invest or trade with, the bigger he will earn. Simple as that. Entering into the digital market has no such condition like a specific amount of money. A person can become rich even with 20 dollars if he has some extraordinary talent. Small money means a small opportunity and a small room of making mistake. This is why it is a bit risky to involve in any market with such state of affairs.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Well, for me to start with trading, Its ok if you start at 50$ , This is very risky task if you don't have much knowledge in trading but small amounts are not bad to start, at least you able to explore how trading works and if you succeed then you may increase your capital to become successful trader:)
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
There is no minimum of funds to start trading cryptocurrencies, as long as your funds is enough to buy bitcoins in the specific wallet that your country is using then you may start trading and investing. But be always aware that trading is a very risky job to do, one wrong decision it can cause lossing of your investments. Join telegram channels and follow social media sites of altcoins so that you will be updated of what coin is going to pump or dump.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

actually i am not really good at trading,
but maybe we can share each others.
so, first time i tried with no knowledge,
and as wisdom word says, experience is the best teacher ever.
i got lost some money but slowly i learnt how to read market , how to analyze the market.
the congclution is try in small money you get trying on it.
learning by doing,  after you have enough point.
then you try much money on it.
because we know all that more expensive we bet, more profit we get !
good luck then !

@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

The amount of money invested is unlimited, you can invest any.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Before starting to trade, make sure you learn the industry and market. Losing money is so easy if you don't know what you're doing. Youtube is your friend...there are some serious traders who give trading tips for free. If you have only a few hundred for starters, you will be better off investing in a good ICO. Some ICOs do 10x right out of the gate..that will give you a solid starting investment for some real trading.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

There is no minimum or a maximum amount you can do trading with. It is best to go with an amount based on your personal situation.
Many say, you should not invest more than you can afford to lose. As long as you start with a small amount and increase as you get more hang of the market, it should be ok.
Even if you have a lot of money you should start with a small amount of your capital, we must understand that at first you are going to make a significant amount of mistakes while you're learning, and it is better to just lose a small amount of your capital than to lose all your capital, this is why we see many newbies complaining about their failures, if they just started with as few dollars as possible they will learn a lot and their losses will be minimal.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

You can start really with any amount, but in my mind that should be around something small like 100-200$ for start.. and if you lose them, try to pick smaller amount again
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Trading not so easy it need time and experience especially crypto trading as it is 100% risk and its predictions are totally on good and bad news. So first dear get some experience if you have not yet then start with small amount and further increase it as you feel full confidence.

riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

if you are a newcomer in the trade I suggest you should not play with him because trading has big risks, and to start you should find out some information about the trading situation and market then use the initial capital ready to disappear.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

you are right in this forum because here is a lot of information you can read, I think the capital minamal to trade $ 500, my suggestion you berpangang in exchange that has a large volume and trusted. such as bitrex, poloniex, binance etc.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Even if you have a lot of money you should start with a small amount of your capital, we must understand that at first you are going to make a significant amount of mistakes while you're learning, and it is better to just lose a small amount of your capital than to lose all your capital, this is why we see many newbies complaining about their failures, if they just started with as few dollars as possible they will learn a lot and their losses will be minimal.
The problem is not how much money you should invest in cryptocurrency but the issue is in which crypto you want to invest. Obviously huge investment will give you huge profit, but choosing right coin is mandatory. You must have knowledge about cryptocurrency business before entering into this world. Split your investment in different coins so there will be fewer deficits.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

It depends on your financial ability. But if you have more then a little investment then invest less. And if the capital is too small then you should find ways to earn tokens for free, have capital then you invest in them.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

The problem is not how much money you should invest in cryptocurrency but the issue is in which crypto you want to invest. Obviously huge investment will give you huge profit, but choosing right coin is mandatory. You must have knowledge about cryptocurrency business before entering into this world. Split your investment in different coins so there will be fewer deficits.
To me choosing the right cryptocurrency is a nonissue, you just need to look at the coin that is at the top of the market cap and you will know in which coin to invest, now if what you want to do is to take higher risks, then you will have no other option but to invest in altcoins and I will admit that a moment that you decide that you want to invest in altcoins things get a lot more complicated.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

you can follow money guru's video on youtube...he is a nice guy & most of the time give us good call to buy coin
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

You can start with just about any amount, I wouldn't go below $100 though.  I think starting with about $1000 is about where you should start just beginning in the markets.  If you have experience trading and understand what you're doing to a decent degree, even higher than $1000 is recommended.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

personally I have started with 2000$ and I am quite happy for the results I got from my 2000$ investment, so according to my experience more than 1000$ would be enough for a starter

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

I think $ 500-1000 is the right amount if you are going to trade. but if you have more money than that, then it is better.
just a suggestion for you, do not put all your money on crypto.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
if you want to become a trade expert, then the question of the amount of commercial capital, in my opinion, should be in second place. The main question is the style of trading. Understand that your time is more important than money. If you have a lucrative job, you have small children or some other life situations, then you will not be able to become a professional trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: