Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

At least trying to be a competent trader to earn a profit. although not supported by large capital, for beginners should start from a smaller capital with a diligent search for related info cripto trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

I think dear first you must understand and have skills to trade otherwise you will totally in loss, so start trading with very small money or start trade on dummy account same like forex trading.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

For trading tips you can check the any telegram trading signal group. They would be good at answering for all your queries. Then they will be able to provide the details like which coins will bump and dump this time.
Other options like website for sharing the trading tips and knowledge source they are not that much worthy to do it.
If you want to buy the bitcoin anywhere in the world I always suggest to the people to use localbitcoins.com Next to the kraken, livecoin and many exchanges are there. You may choose your favorite one.
Pump group chats are bad for newbies and pump groups are risky because it will dump faster after pumping and the one who only wins in this way of trading are the Pump group admins and the first come buyers of selected coin, I've joined in this kind of group when i was newbie and i warn you don't try this it depends on you if you want to risk your money, Most of the hyped coins are getting dump faster back to it's own value not like legitimate coins that are on the top 50 on Coinmarketcap you can long term them even they get dumped.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

More funds is equal to more profit. The more usd ot bitcoin you use in trading the highest to earn more even in a little pump. But if you asking about minimun i guess its 0.01 btc. Do a trade and make it more and more so as you gain profit dont be greedy to cash out. Use this profir and your minimum btc and trade,trade and trade. Until it goes up 0.1 btc. So make this your minimum and the profit you gain so withdraw it
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Its up to you if how much do want as your initial funds for trading, of course dont put so much money if you dont know well how to do it right, its very important that you must familiarized yourself first and have experience, then if your confident enough, add more capital

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

I think $1000 in much better to start in trading but if you start trading without knowledge your $1000 is over. If you want you can join to the groups that giving signals. I suggested to watch videos in youtube and search first before you start in trading. You need to know more information in trading to  gain profit and not lose your money.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

You have to bear in mind that tradingbare very risky. So i mut say that that a minimal for you to test how it runs and how will you profi in it. Invest an amount which is nit painful when you lose them. Be wise even in trading then add when you know all the strategies in trading.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

how much usd need for trade ??

To sell you do not need usd but you need at least 2 WSPU2pts you can get for free.
To buy you have to claim for free few times and as soon you have $0.008 or so you can buy.

You are in the skin of traders but you have not to take money from your poket.
But the money you earn goes in your poket.

Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 but before he will think about making any progress first start with $10 and practice your skills for a month or two and after that when you are sure that you can make money then play big rounds with $100 trading requires a lot of patience and experience so the more time you spend on trading platforms the more experienced you are going to be and you can play safe and tell them. One more thing to notice is you cannot believe very much always as because they can be a huge loss sometimes.
This is a good suggestion, while ago I made my $10 to start my journey of trading and I am happy of seeing this as a confirmation to my first step.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
If still a better beginner understanding the exchange rates of various coins is in need because to the continuous of drastic change a trader must be able to take advantage of opportunities that exist when wanting to make a profit and the initial capital must be small amount first.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

Before starting to trade, make sure you learn the industry and market. Losing money is so easy if you don't know what you're doing. Youtube is your friend...there are some serious traders who give trading tips for free. If you have only a few hundred for starters, you will be better off investing in a good ICO. Some ICOs do 10x right out of the gate..that will give you a solid starting investment for some real trading.
It depends on the availability and experience. I suggest you should invest small money for the first time. When you gain knowledge and experience then you should invest more money. It is right format for investment. Huge investment at start I think is not good. Trading is difficult task and making money is not easy. Focus on deliver your best services and keep positive attitude to be successful trader.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

it's depend on you !! if you just want to spend your money on trading. that's right. but my suggestion is that if you look at it you will earn a lot if you spend all your money. you trade everything. that's right ..

You are patient at the market price and see what you will feel more. And you do not need much to start trading, The most important thing you need to know is to not put all of your into it
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

Good fund is need to move trade that is significant. The percentage profit of your trade is directly proportional to your capital. So, you need good capital to make money in cryptocurrency.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

In trading of cryptocurrencies, there is no minimum of usd needed as long as your funds is enough to cover the price of the specific altcoin/s you want to trade with, then you can start already.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

For me i'll take it as a secret but i'm not that serious in trading so it's just a small amount but bigger than other's fund but extremely small for the pro traders i know.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

For me i'll take it as a secret but i'm not that serious in trading so it's just a small amount but bigger than other's fund but extremely small for the pro traders i know.
The amount will depends on each traders according to how much they can afford on this business and if someone doing trading as their only job needs heavy investment to make enough money which can cover their life expenses.But we no need to start with high amounts we can invest little bit and can start grow it gradually.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
tamoymie

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

you can start on a small amount my friend. thanks for the cryptocurrency called coins/tokens. this will help you start trading in a small amount! like what other advices in this furom, try to invest on a the crypto market. they have this trusted coins that could grow big as time pass.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

There is no fixed amount that you need for investing in Bitcoin. However the minimum amount of Bitcoin you can buy is 0.00000001 BTC. Since the value of Bitcoin fluctuates heavily there is no fixed value of this amount of Bitcoin. Also the general rule is that you should not invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. Basically you should invest you idle savings here. Just a few calls can make you rich pretty soon. That is the key in crypto currencies just following the right calls.
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

There is no such fixed amount that you need for trading. It's all about  your ability to invest. But one rule, you have to learn first about trading. Then you can invest. Without proper knowledge and skill you will lose your capital. So be prepare first. When you are ready, you will be able to find out how much you need to invest and gain profit.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

You can start in trading in a small capital like $50-$100 but before you start trading you have a knowledge first in trading study on how it is work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: