Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3263 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

It's depend on you how much you need for trade, trade is free you can use of small amount to started.
and not recommended to using a lot of money if do not have a skill to do that.
You are absolutely correct. In order to start trading, one does not need to have a huge amount of money rather skills are all that really count. A person can start trading with even 30 dollars. Like you have already mentioned, it is preferred to not trade with ample amounts in the beginning. One more thing, trading with small amount will return small profits. It is going to take few years before he achieves his goal.

canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

What it is about trade is your experience and knowledge about cryptosystem. This knowledge gives you ability to trade. The way you can trade or better put how much you can use for trade depends on what you have to invest in a particular token but I can simply say that $500 up ward is a good investment depend on what gain of profit you want to make at the end.
No need for a $ 500 fine. I think everyone has a different level of capital and different circumstances, the first thing he should do is to learn the market experience, first grasp the first win, if not sure win is not the first Private, the amount depends on your financial ability.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

It's depend on you how much you need for trade, trade is free you can use of small amount to started.
and not recommended to using a lot of money if do not have a skill to do that.
Well if you are a newbie $200 is great amount to start for trading and when i was a newbie i also started with a small amount and i am so happy because i learn to trade really well and for me if you can bacame expert in trading if you will practice to trade everyday.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

Watch some trading tutorials on youtube and read some reading materials about crypto trading. I think you can start at 100 usd- 150usd . I tthink that is enough amount for a beginner.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

In general investing anything is better than just staying away from the crypto market and waiting to earn 1000 usd for your first investment.To my mind, you need to start practicing which is why any capital is acceptable plus you  can earn some tokens if you join bounty campaigns/airdrops etc.
As soon as I entered the market, I invested in a low price coin with only $ 100. That is my first transaction, I am sure that in the future the capital will multiply several times for me. I will hold the penny for a long time, until I feel enough profit I will sell them. Today prices of atlcoin are falling, and I am determined to hold back the market.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 but before he will think about making any progress first start with $10 and practice your skills for a month or two and after that when you are sure that you can make money then play big rounds with $100 trading requires a lot of patience and experience so the more time you spend on trading platforms the more experienced you are going to be and you can play safe and tell them. One more thing to notice is you cannot believe very much always as because they can be a huge loss sometimes.
In our opinion, we should trade at a fair price so that we can trade easily and we are easy to trade. I think we should have at least $ 50 or over $ 50 in trading. We will relax
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

It was interesting to read discussion in this topic. I agree with some speakers that minimum amount to try is at least $1000.
However I personally know some people, who stared with much less money, about 100-200 USD, and then they had some lucky deals and grow theirs deposits in several times, x10, x20 and more.
So all is real.
It is not mandatory to get into trading with bigger coins. In the beginning, you should consider going with smaller coins so that you don’t experience great losses and easily learn new strategies of trading. Trading is not easy and I personally don’t trade much because honestly I don’t understand it well. But for those who are good at mathematics and business things, they should opt it for bigger profits.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

it would be better if you try 1 ETH worth of 600-700 $, if we try trading among large amounts it will be very easy to megkalkukasi expenses and income earned, the greater the trading we do the greater the amount of profits that we can compared to playing with a small value

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

I have started mine with $5 in my pocket, I was very poor and didnt have an active to invest, so I start doing bounty and trade tokens
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

I think that $100 or something must be enough for start, just buy some good coins, of basicaly Ethereum and go into it learning

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

I think that $100 or something must be enough for start, just buy some good coins, of basicaly Ethereum and go into it learning
Starting with small money will minimize the risk and will make you stay longer.
There is no need to be in rush here because crypto will stay, all we need is just to learn and improve our skills so we will be consistent in making profit.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

I think it is impossible to say unequivocally how much you need. You can get 30X out of $ 100. Of course, the more investment, the greater the profit! The main thing is to share the risks, not to invest all the capital in one coin.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

It is not mandatory to get into trading with bigger coins. In the beginning, you should consider going with smaller coins so that you don’t experience great losses and easily learn new strategies of trading. Watch some trading tutorials on youtube and read some reading materials about crypto trading. If you know the bounty campaign. you need to start practicing which is why any capital is acceptable plus you  can earn some tokens if you join bounty campaigns/airdrops etc.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

For me i don't feel that there is a required usd for you to start to trade because there's not. what you've afford to trade then use that. that's it. don't be trying to find tons of money to trade and you don't even know how to trade good.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

maybe $ 1000 is enough but Whatever amount we want to trade is not so important, it only affects the amount of profit earned. If the greater the capital that we use then the possibility of profit gained will also be greater
It depends on the availability and experience. I suggest you should invest small money for the first time. When you gain knowledge and experience then you should invest more money. It is right format for investment. Pump group admins and the first come buyers of selected coin, I've joined in this kind of group when I was newbie and I warn you don't try this it depends on you if you want to risk your money
bealjulian

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

As a beginner you don't need to trade with a lot of money. It should be enough just for learning how to trade. In my case it was about $20
The problem is that no one will ever tell you exactly how much money you need. The reasons are several only you know how much you are willing to spend. Only you know how serious your approach is. As for where to learn how to trade, I will advise you to go for someone who can teach you one on one, online training are good too, but there is nothing like learning trading offline
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

https://buck.red/, the coin is young, investments are small, an income over 1000%
If you want to encourage investment in the currency you recommend, then I think it is better for you to provide proof that this coin is potential or has many advantages for people to invest.
think3214

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

http://
It depends on your financial ability. But if you have more then a little investment then invest less. And if the capital is too small then you should find ways to earn tokens for free, have capital then you invest in them.
The minimum amount to deposit in most of the exchanges is pretty low and it depends on your budget how much you can afford to trade with. Right there is no kind of restriction for using bitcoin trading, as you can start form the amount which will e suitable for you, if you don’t have enough amount of money you can surely take start from 500$ and latter on when you will earn profit then you will be able to trade some more money in bitcoin trading
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Yes to be an expert in trading, you look for some of the coins you want to buy that you think potentially give you an advantage, then compare the price with some exchange sites or coinmarketcap.com, pay attention to the developmental charts that occur carefully. And the more balances that You have, the better because it will help you in trading.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 but before he will think about making any progress first start with $10 and practice your skills for a month or two and after that when you are sure that you can make money then play big rounds with $100 trading requires a lot of patience and experience so the more time you spend on trading platforms the more experienced you are going to be and you can play safe and tell them. One more thing to notice is you cannot believe very much always as because they can be a huge loss sometimes.
In our opinion, we should trade at a fair price so that we can trade easily and we are easy to trade. I think we should have at least $ 50 or over $ 50 in trading. We will relax
That is actually more or less like investment generally and if you are the long term kind of trader and you are smart about what you are choosing without buying any coin at peak, then you should always be fine in the long run. Every patter of trading still requires some level of knowledge because it is one thing to pick a good coin and it is another thing to know how to trade them and without proper knowledge, emotion may kick in and you may still end up fumbling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: