Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
If you want to trade, it is best to also support ICO or do campaign that will give you a chance to earn tokens that you could used on trading and could serve your capital. Do not stick your perspective on using your own money just to start trading. There are many ways for us to earn crpytocurrencies as well as earning bitcoin. We just need to learn and take time to read articles here in the forum.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

If you would like to learn trading then you can go to babypips there is the large place to learn the trading. And would like to get cryptocurrency knowledge then it's a good place, I think. And one more thing which you asked on the title that you can start trading $100 to $500 according to your ability. But there will be one suggestion from me that don't invest more than your ability. It's not a good idea at all.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe in the qoutes that “The more you give the more you receive” meaning the more you invest the more possibilities you earn a lot. Why? It’s because sometimes you can earn more based on your bankroll, it’s just gambling.
In other words the fraction of profit rises with every additional unit of Bitcoin that you buy by spending more and more money. This is the case with all the crypto currencies. But if it is your first time, better spend small because at times, there is possibility that you loose in the start. So it is good to buy a fraction of Bitcoin and some ETH in the start and for that, you do not need stacks of dollars but few hundred or a thousand dollars can do the job.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

there is no limit to any money in trading, because if you want to trade what you need is what capital you want to trade ,,
after you are ready to spend capital for trading then you must be ready to learn the world of trading so as not to get trapped ...
Exactly there are no limits to pouring in your money to start trading. But since we do not have prefect markets and hence perfect trading, it is lot tough sometimes to make money in trading and people are often of the view that it is not for those who are not rich just because of the prospect of loosing money. You just have to be very vigilant and learned about the technology and the market as well. Besides, your strategies should be unique to keep you secure.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

It is based on your interest because we don't know your financial status everything depends on you. I hope how much money you afford to lose and you can start that much amount in trading and even if you lose the value it shouldn't affect your financial status.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

Capital adjusts and is relative to yourself. because there really is no benchmark what should be able to start trading. because if lust will also harm us in trading. it's better to slow down slowly while understanding the current market situation

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitBotly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

Bitfinex employ a limit of around 20, which means you need 20 USD to take a Long/Short position or for any order.
Poloniex has a limit around the same ballpark.
Remember that the amount should never matter, if you trade 10$ and make a profit of 1$, you can trade 100,000$ and make a profit of 10,000$
at BitBotly we have no limits since we use all of our users funds when trading, enabling you to trade with $1
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

Trade with whatever amount you feel comfortable. It should be always an amount you're not afraid to loose. First I'd research some projects though. Don't pick at random.
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

You should start from $ 100 - $ 200. I think this is not a big amount to start with. Accept the initial risks, find the cause of the risk, and plan for the next less risky step. Good luck!
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

It depends on your status, you should only invest big amount of money if you have good economic status. Do not just put your money if you want to make investment for you to avoid losses.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

there is no limit to any money in trading, because if you want to trade what you need is what capital you want to trade ,,
after you are ready to spend capital for trading then you must be ready to learn the world of trading so as not to get trapped ...
Exactly there are no limits to pouring in your money to start trading. But since we do not have prefect markets and hence perfect trading, it is lot tough sometimes to make money in trading and people are often of the view that it is not for those who are not rich just because of the prospect of loosing money. You just have to be very vigilant and learned about the technology and the market as well. Besides, your strategies should be unique to keep you secure.
that was right and we all know that own strategy and prospect are the best option that you can apply for though there is some chances of this kind of thing bu always have the own strategy of making this to be more efficient and for love what you do , exact amount are not to required but most of it is the skill that you may had to apply.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

If you are new to this market and you need experience, you only need to spend $ 100 you can start trading in this market.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

There are no specific amounts required for the trade, depending on your ability and financial situation to invest in your password
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

If you have small amount it also can use to trade. If starting with small amount yo had better use to day trade. Because it is easy to increase your amount. Today there is a highly changing market. Deep and moon you can earn frofit. And you can increase your money. Holding if not invest in long term also good but you have to weight for some time to earn some profit. some times it will be two or three times of your assest.

rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

There is a great deal of money to start trading and earn a lot of money as well as I think 200 $ is enough for trading purposes
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

It is difficult to answer your question. Want to become a trading expert, I think you need to pay a lot of money and a lot of time. There is probably no minimum level of investment, honestly it is difficult to become a trading expert
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

As for me I have started from $4 in order to pay fees with ethereum when transferred my tokens to exchange to sell them
$4 to start with this market is indeed an impressive number. I think to start with $ 4 it is hard to make big profits in a short period of time. In my opinion it is too little to make a profit and experience the transaction
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Firstly, you need to learn how to trade before investing in trading. The first thing you need to do is to get someone that us successful in trading in any field of interest, learn very well before you fund your account for trading
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

Although many have already provided links, I will do as well, as many of the needed info is on the website: https://www.cryptocointrade.com/

Here's the thing - if you want to be an expert, you literally need to know a lot about coins you wish to trade. So, start by acknowledging the ones you wish and learn who is behind them, how the blockchain network and system works, and what are transfer fees. Next, you need to know about market analysis, which is divided into technical and fundamental (all of that is explained in detail at the site I provided). Then, learn about trading strategies and when/how to use them. Once you got a solid knowledge, you can make orders through small investments (up to $100) or demos. Use bots, apps, and charts to get the most of your trade in terms of efficiency, and gradually grow your stakes.

That's about it! Simple yet extensive Smiley
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

This question is what make cryptocurrency beautiful and better than any form of asset on earth. You can trade with any amount you can afford and work your way up from there. There is no limit at all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: