Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ?  (Read 1500 times)
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

I think you're already late, you should have bought two weeks ago . Prices were so low that everyone I know began to invest in Btc Eth and others ... at the moment, prices have risen ...
chicken Campus

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first, wait for a steady and rising market, if we talk about your needs and impatience sell better now, because the current price is not too low
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

Investing at any time is entirely up to you. At this point when the whole exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is in an uptrend, it is advisable to wait when the exchange rate goes down to invest and if you invest private to BTC, ETH or XRP only. By the end of 2018, the market will recover, and the 3 cryptos are expected to rise sharply.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
Bitcoin provide us another opportunities to make another investment decisions because bitcoin has crossed  $7,500. We are not going to fold our hand and watch other making money from this development and we would be left out. Buy now and make more money.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
It's not too late to buy or catch a wave of inexpensive prices for both bitcoin and altcoins. So now everything depends on your abilities and desires.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Right now till the end of june may be the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Why? Because right now, all coins have the low price and it is good for us to collect as many as we can in order to earn even more money. Bitcoin highest peek was $20000 but now it is only $8000
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price now. And maybe in the next week or month the price will get highy
.invest now until the price is in low price.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

I think its right time to invest based on previous market history after massive dump there will be stable position once it reaches stable position start to pump again . Now marketcap rased from 260 Billion to 330 billion from past two days its stable that means there will be huge bull run start nwo . My prediction market will reach 550 Billion within next two months.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

I think you should have a plan and a strategy if you want to invest right now. yes, the market is currently undergoing considerable improvements. if you have a lot of experience you can do it.
GVanelly

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

The ideal time to buy was 6 000 - 7 000 $. But even if you buy now, you'll also be in a very good win

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

Now such a situation in the world that the jumps will be at all major currencies of the world. Therefore, for investment in crypto, the ideal time.
paul heman

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

investing in Cryptocurrency coins is currently pretty good and able to generate satisfactory benefits. because what I see Bitcoin and Altcoin continue to experience a pretty good improvement. so in these circumstances, it is very good to invest.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

I can say yes, from technical and fundamental analysis the support level now is very strong because BTC just stay between area $8000, and from this level will be move up again, Bitcoin and altcoin move at the same times so dont be late to get it, buy soon and hold it in a few month. Lets make profit together.

andygloster1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

So far, a few days ago, bitcoin broke a psychologically important mark and all the crypto currency went up. But this is not the limit, by mid-summer, bitcoin will return to the price of 12,000, and by the end of 2018 it will cost $ 20,000 - $ 30,000
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

This is the right to buy bitcoin and altcoins the market is on a down level at this time.Buy btc and alts and hold it for a atleast before year end  to make significant profit.Btc and alts will surprisingly the whole market pump again and it will reach 600 billion before 2019.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first,
wait for a steady and rising market, if we talk about your needs and impatience sell better now, because the current price is not too low
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

yes now that's the right time to buy altcoin and bitcoin especially bitcoin because of its low price now it's definitely worth your money when its price has increased.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
ToddDiaz

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

It is the right time to buy them. There is no better time for you to buy the coins than the prices that they are at right now. There is a lot of coins that you can buy now for very cheap. There is no way to know the perfect time to buy coins but now seems close enough
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

It is the right time to buy them. There is no better time for you to buy the coins than the prices that they are at right now. There is a lot of coins that you can buy now for very cheap. There is no way to know the perfect time to buy coins but now seems close enough

and i hope this will be the real reversal and soon or later the price of solid crypto will be explode
as we can see, today the price of most cryptocurrency start is green

Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

Yea, this is just the time the whale will enter market and buy In bulk that BTC will reach the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: