Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ?  (Read 1496 times)
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, the price is back down after a little pump yesterday. but do not just buy and spend your money, buy gradually, maybe the price will still come down again. when the price is cheaper, you can still buyback at a cheaper price. Do trading short term, itu can be profitable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
In my opinion every of deep place, when the prices are low is a good opportunity to buy more of your favourites crypto currencies that you hold. Because this movement of market is cyclic, they will become high again most likely.
rysheeer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

You can't just say bull run is incoming without any proofs or bases because it won't make any sense if you'll say that without proving it, so just buy bitcoin and accumulate more altcoins since it's still cheap.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?

If you are a long-term holder, the current bear market is the best time to get cheap altcoins for future purposes. Once the bull market starts, we might not be seeing such price again. Mass adaptation of cryptocurrency is yet to come, and once this happens the market cap can grow massively which can lead to increased price in the future.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

Yes, market seems  to be good now for investment. We are on the recovering from the deep stage now.
Bitcoin is indeed a coin with a high profit. because indeed for Bitcoin this does have an increasing development will very able to generate profits that are much more increased and very capable for reliable future. I am more confident with having Bitcoin through buying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I do not think it's wise to wait for a bull market until you buy coins./ Why wait till the prices are high again before investing? I can never understand because it's cheaper to buy when the prices are low and then higher chances of making better profits. So buy when the prices are low, and do not wait for a bull market to do ao, especially if you have the money now.
jumper3

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

Right now is the best moment i think it good for investment before market start going up in other to bring more income and profit I would like to say, the current Bitcoin price is not so high, but its development has just started. and my advice for now hold first, wait for a steady and rising market
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

This week should provide plenty of entry points for most of the alts amidst a certainly irrational dump in many of them. I hope to buy more in two days.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

whatever the time is as long as the market is at red then that is the best time to buy any coins but I do suggest do not gamble on the coins that has no potential in the market that the value will be good soon.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

At the moment I would buy bitcoin, because this coin is much more reliable than alternative coins. In addition, this coin is the first to begin to recover after the fall.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Despite the fact that I am sure that crypto market will be recovered to the end of this year I still support the idea that we haven’t reached the bottom the price level. So I think it is still necessary to wait for some time.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

It is possible that the market will turn sharply . but not fact . It's not a bad time to buy . but do not invest all you can buy a little and all watch the movement of the market
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

the market is still not stable so this is a good time to buy a coin with cheap price I suggest to buy a trusted coin such as Bitcoin and Ethereum to be stored in the next few months.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

I think now is the time to invest in the crypto currency. For example, at the moment I have already looked at the perspective, in my opinion, the currency. And I begin to invest.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

yes it seems this is our chance to start investing, the market is now starting to improve. do not waste this opportunity, if you want to be rich. however, you must also remain cautious and keep track of market developments, because at any time it may change.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

I think I can always buy the altcoin, but if I want to choose a long-held cryptocurrency, then I will only buy bitcoin. In my personal consciousness, only bitcoin can be called cryptocurrency. This is me. Personal beliefs!

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

In my opinion, the real rise in the market will probably start early in September. Until then, the market can circulate at its current levels with slight +/- corrections. So Yes, I think it is a good time for new investments now.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin is when the market is down and the prices are low that is the right time to buy, this is the simple trend of market buy on less and sell on high the only way to earn or to protect your money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I think it's time to buy a crypto currencies, at this point all prices were so low.
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

I think this is the right time for to buy Bitcoin and the most promising altcoins.The market will be back in positive sign in the next months ans so we will have an amazing possibility to have a good incomes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: