Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins ?  (Read 1500 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin or any other well established big community coin as market is at the bottom.

vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Personally, I thought that bitcoin would not go beyond 50% of the dominance. Now it is already 51%. Who knows, maybe it will reach 60? Therefore, no altoins, only buying bitcoin.
humber1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

I don't think it is time to buy any kind of coins for the time being. The entire cryptocurrency market is very unstable during this time, and the market is showing signs of recession. I personally think that we still need to continue to observe and invest carefully.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you that now it is necessary to buy as much as possible coins because I think that now the market is at the very bottom.
Amresh51963

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

The core of Dealjoy and its business model is the Dealjoy platform an all-in-one dashboard for exploring and finding the best and most exciting cashback-offering vendors without negotiating the quality of product . Dealjoy can be accessed through the web platform on computer browser and native Android as well as iOS apps. Customers/Members can browse through Dealjoy’s virtual catalog of their favorite merchants and produts and seek the best deals to earn DEAL tokens for purchases. When a customer require any projects and finds  an interesting merchant or deal, they can proceed to the website and order that product and start shopping and the cashback in face of deal tokens will automatically be credited to their wallet.
Amresh51963

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

How Dealjoy works
All purchases made by members will automatically be tracked, and commissions will be paid in DEAL tokens as soon as the vendor confirms the purchase, which usually initiates in almost real-time.

SHOP                                                       EARN                               GET PAID                               WITHDRAW
at your favorite                                 DEAL tokens on all                instantly to your                    your tokens or spend
online stores                                     of your purchases                 Dealjoy wallet                         them on Dealshop         

This is a perfect example how Dealjoy will work Imagine Claire needs new headphones and notices that Dealjoy offers  8% cashback on all headphones purchased from AliExpress. She proceeds to AliExpress through a link on Dealjoy and buys the headphones of her choice. After the purchase is completed,
Claire returns to Dealjoy and notices that her purchase was registered and promised amount of DEAL tokens have been added to her account. These tokens can be converted in Fiat or as well as other Cryptocurrency via exchanges or user can use them as a payment method on platform.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
Of course My spouse and i believe anyone, now is the correct time for it to obtain altcoin for the reason that niche can be along and intensely suited to acquire ahead of going into the final in the calendar year since towards the end in the calendar year an opportunity involving price ranges will certainly climb.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Yeah, i am agree with you. Next pump is very near. Now most of the Altcoin are down and I think it is the best time to invest in BTC and Altcoin.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

I think it's better to buy altcoin now than bitcoin because of the high prices of altcoins that have been knocked down so it's better to buy altcoin because the price is rapidly increasing.

I also think buy altcoin now will be better. BTC is really expensive and it is hard to be able to pump up to 3 - 4 times. On the other hand, altcoin is completely capable. For example, NEO, its price has already hit $160 earlier this year, 9 times more than today $18
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

I think that now is a very good time to start investing in cryptocurrencies, as their price is very low. I think that the market will not fall anymore, although it is still better to invest in several stages.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

If you want to invest in this is right time to invest all good altcoins you can buy now almost every good coins are on low rate,and you can also invest on bitcoin it's also in lower price now.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Guys all we think the next bull run will start soon. So maybe thats right time to invest more to cryptocurrencies. Do you agree that or should we wait more ?
The right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin is now. If you buy it, of course, you will get a cheap price, but you can hold it, then you sell at a high price.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

now crypto's condition is very bad, not only bitcoin and ethereum but almost all other altcoins are also in the lowest price condition, in my opinion if you have capital, now is the best time to buy, but my advice remains on bitcoin

AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

in fact the only way to stop falling, is to stop selling bitcoin outside the exchange , black cash is sold outside the stock exchange!
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Time is always in support to buy bitcoin or altcoin but you always have to check what is going on the market before you buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Magnat10000

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

At current levels probably yes, but not so sure.
May be it will go down more
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

Whenever you have to ability to buy the coins, whose prices have plunged, i would advise you do that fast. Do not wait for it to rise again.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

Interestingly, this was posted in April amd I would have said the same thing then as I'll say now...

Now does indeed look to be a good time to put money in, but it's impossible to time the market so just buy a bit now and a bit later. Dollar cost averaging is essential in these crazy markets

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

So far this year,  there has not been a right time to enjoy the bull run as the market has been bleeding. However,  there has always been opportunities to scoop little profits via different market swings.
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

It is now necessary to do so. To cast all doubts and invest in cryptocurrencies. Yes, maybe bitcoin will fall even more in price,and maybe not. But one thing is for sure - bitcoin will rise in price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: