Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 406 times)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

In digital currencies, the bounty is a very busy and dense part of the flow of information. I think extra profit is very important to the investor. I hope to improve some quality
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RMGY

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

Read white paper and study project team + do some research Smiley
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

how can I choose the best bounty
First, good bounties are usually led by experienced managers, but the popularity of a manager affects on a number of bounty members and on income. Second,  idea of a project - idea impacts on a project success. Third - good practice to look after experienced bounty hunters, usually they choose good bounties.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

Here are my advices to chose a bounty  Smiley
Make researches about the project, the team, their social medias, the bounty manger, the bounty conditions and rewards.

PROJECT
: you must understand it and believe it can be successful (and profitable)

THE TEAM : they have to give their identity, with checkable linkedin profiles, ...of course, it's better if they're experienced

SOCIAL MEDIAS
: avoid project with very recent twitter profile (=scam clue)

BOUNTY MANAGER : there are very efficient BM in the forum, most of them have high rank profiles. They check projects before to run their campaigns, because they 1) don't want to be scammed 2)don't want to risk their reputation (and earnings)

BOUNTY : you have to own social medias profiles with sufficient followers/friends. Be careful with bounty conditions : the requirements musn't conduct you to risk a ban. For example 50 retweets per day for one campaign with #ICO...is risky for your twitter account.
Compare also the rewards and %of tokens allocated to bounties. Don't forget that if there are lots of hunters in a bounty, the reward will be divided.

Last tip :
After reporting your first week of activity, check in the spreadsheet if you are rewarded your stakes... if not, contact BM in order to understand what you did wrong, and correct.

Good luck!
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

If you want to choose the best bounty campaign, then check it:
softcap & hardcap, bounty reward; manager of project; advisers of the project; activity in the ANN of the project; activity in social network; pre-ico pre-sale; team of developers; check a smart contract; study a whitepaper and road map.
good luck!
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Bounty is a cool thing.  It gives great prospects to be realized in this industry.  The main thing is to work and work again.  That's how I pump myself.  I recognize really a lot of new and cool things.  There are many promising ideas in bounty companies
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Take a look on Welltrado project. They are offering bounty campaign too.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

There are two things that will help you 1. Researching 2. Studying . as more as you exploring this as more as you know your complete answer.
There are lots of threads related to best bounty please refer that.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

To choose the bounty, in addition to experience you need a fortune also. A good bounty is a good ICO project, which will help you earn more profit from the Token after the end of the project. You can refer to some project information such as the number of tokens sold at the time of pre-ICO if reached soft cap the ability of that project is a lot of investors interested, and you should join the bounty or join the ICO if you have enough money.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Before you choose a bounty you just have to look at the white paper. When it terms to the white paper it is the most trusted reference everyone can rely on. Also, you can rely on other sites but be careful if it is useful or scam.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

Before you choose a bounty you just have to look at the white paper. When it terms to the white paper it is the most trusted reference everyone can rely on. Also, you can rely on other sites but be careful if it is useful or scam.

Make your research on the best bounties you think is good and check for the team, whitepaper and other relevant information that such bounty is legitimate. Just sharing my way of choosing my bounty campaign, try checking for those higher rank member's avatar on this forum and list it down then you can start checking it one by one and gather the information that you need. Check out the spreadsheet if there are many high ranking members joining to such bounty and check also when it started until it will end.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Again, again and again, the best quality of bounty provider can be defined by the: 1) team behind. 2) their ratings, 3) their website, 4) whitepaper, 5) community, 6) the amount of money that have been spent for it. P.s I might forgot something.
You're right, choosing a good bounty is as easy as one, two, three. Just check the team behind of the projects, ratings, website and whitepaper for plagiarism purposes. Just double check before joining on a bounty. Thank you
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

search for a good Bounty by reading their whitepaper and their project plan, researching their team if they are active and researching the bounty manager if there is a red trust, and also researching how much the allocation of the amount they give each member.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

What would be the best reward you need to read to study all the projects that you have time, for each your sources, visit everything and in time you will choose what is best for you
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

You must do you own research if you have some time, read white paper and learn the project, what it does. Also look for high ranked managers as they are more experienced in choosing good bounties. To be honest a lot depends on your luck, here is a good google web with all new bounties, for you to choose easier: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0 , look for ratings, managers and then if you are interested read white paper, that's all

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

There are ways to choose a good bounty, the ICO itself (check the rating, read the whitepaper , etc)  , the bounty pool should be good enough for the whole campaign and it should be manage by the trusted manager here from the forum.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

It is very hard nowadays to find a good bounty as for the last few months I have barely been paid for my work and many have gone to scam mode. I would try to find all the ratings and also check out the Team and only do a bounty if they have reached their soft cap. Do not even bother doing any bounty where they have hardly raised anything because you will probably never get paid for your hard work or time. Too much of my time got wasted in bounties over the last few months, hence I do no longer do it full time and am looking for a full time job at the moment and will only do this part time until the situation improves.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

You should look at the project itself before searching a bounty. Investigate the project, decide if you like it and only then search for a bounty. Look at the rating websites, read the important docs and look at the community numbers as well.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

On sites that form a rating of projects, you can see and select the ones you like. It is convenient that there are already a lot of such sites and everything is collected there on one page, and not all bounty programs are published here on the forum. And then choose the most promising from them, having analyzed the information about the project-team-goals-site

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Bounty are one way of advertise your token where many bounty hunter advertise for you. But while choosing bounty you have to be selective and analyze it from different perspective like team management,  white paper analysis and success rate of bounty manager. By doing this you can reduce the risk of scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: