Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can eth reach over 700  (Read 3814 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700

Ethereum can reach that price depending on the market situation or event that is going to happen. Remember when the market and ethereum isnstarting to recover, the issue about ethereum platform being susceptible to hacking brought down and crashed the market in a short span of time.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

700 was an easy target for Ethereum as you can see in the price recovery. Now it is time to dip again, it is okey because it is healthy for the charts. After the dip the price recovery will continue!
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

700 was an easy target for Ethereum as you can see in the price recovery. Now it is time to dip again, it is okey because it is healthy for the charts. After the dip the price recovery will continue!
I think this dip won't be big or long, price of etherum will be rising in next days/ weeks and months, for me next ath is ready to be hit or even more from now.

Thian778

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

I just check the ETH price today and their no big movement of this coin though it is improving unlike this past three months that keep on falling, now a days is pumping up once in a while and it is a good sign.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

I just check the ETH price today and their no big movement of this coin though it is improving unlike this past three months that keep on falling, now a days is pumping up once in a while and it is a good sign.
the price of the sweater rises and more or less stably holds, this is a fairly good indicator. But only I hope that we will see the price of the etherium about $ 1000, maybe $ 1,300.
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

It is heading upwards,that is why it is very possible as of the moment,bitcoin's bullish movements should be the reason why ethereum's value will skyrocket too,it has been for while since the last pump of ethereum was seen,we should expect more as bitcoin's value is getting pumped as of the moment it breaks at $8k resistance.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Now the speculations going around the forum related to ethereum is when it cross the $800 mark and with bitcoin it is closely observed for the price to cross the $10000 tag. Many users have come up with predictions to see both to take place within the upcoming 24 hours time. Let's wait and see what's gonna happen.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700

Hey it has crossed $700 as you predicted. It happened in 20 days. Today there was a real jump of around $80. ETH reached $700 by yesterday and now its at $779.42. We can see good growth with other altcoins as well almost 8 to 12 percentage. Lets see if ETH would reach $1000 in next two months. I am sure if this trend continues, then yes ETH will reach minimum of $1K in two months and grow threefold by December as experts said.

mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

it reached to 800 USD within 1 month , big news for ether holders , we are back to point where eth started falling down dramatically .
if it reaches to 1000 USD within next 7-8 days i will sell some to buy back at cheap price , bcoz it will be in correction mode after 1000 mark .
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

Well, as you can observe, Ethereum just went beyond $700 in less than 30 days. We are on the road to $800 and it looks to me that the road going there is very easy. With this pace of Ethereum, it might already reach $1,000 within the month of May. I am very positive with the market right now. This is the bull season already so I don't think there are huge dumps that will happen.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:29:46 AM

There is no doubt about that. Ethereum is currently at 767 US dollar and its trying to break it’s resistance. If it does it can moon very soon. Bullish movements noted from yesterday and today. The proper question to ask in my opinion is how far can Ethereum can go.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

$ 700 is very easy to pass by ethereum, we can even be sure if the price of ethereum can now reach $ 2000 price in some time ahead this year. so I think we should be optimistic for the price ethereum can be high.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Absolutely and I think it might hit up to $1000 in late 2018, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

WOW! unfortunately, your prediction is less precise. The increasing popularity of ETH makes ETH growth currently growing rapidly. The increase in ETH price goes beyond what you think. Even today ETH is almost reaching $ 800. Maybe in May, this ETH can reach $ 1000.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Why ETH is being pumped like crazy? And not Bitcoin? Ethereum foundation and Vitalik are pumping it?
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Why ETH is being pumped like crazy? And not Bitcoin? Ethereum foundation and Vitalik are pumping it?

In 3 days the SEC will say if ETH is a security or not, this may be an exit pump but who knows. And many analysts are saying ETH will go to 1000$ or more

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Vitalik Buterin sold most of his coins at 7$ price (At least he announced about that. nobody know is it true or false). There are a lot of huge ETH Holders which can influence on ETH price directly except Vitalik.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Now the price is past $ 800 and it looks like the trend of price increase will continue to happen, I'm sure that the price of ETH immediately past the record high, still buying is still profitable and not too late.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

Vitalik Buterin sold most of his coins at 7$ price (At least he announced about that. nobody know is it true or false). There are a lot of huge ETH Holders which can influence on ETH price directly except Vitalik.

Does not matter if it is true or false, he could still have mined a lot more. And most means what? 90%? Even 10% could mean he has thousands of ETH left. at 1,000 dollars, even 1 thousand ETH already means he can own millions, and I bet he has much more than 1 thousand ETH.

Vitalik anyway makes so much from other things and what he sold he surely invested into other tokens. If ETH grows, so do ETH tokens. Win-win situations in my eyes.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

It has passed 700USD or even higher in few days but no one can say when will this happen this past week but like always, cryptocurrency is very volatile and very unpredictable. So until then, lets just keep our hopes up and be ready when it happens. The potential to reach 2000USD is big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: