Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2895 times)
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Very interesting project. The team of developers of Maurice Lacroix.SPACE is impressive. I think it will be a good and popular application in the end. Perhaps you can invest in the project.
I absolutely agree with you, the idea is very interesting through the application to get a concrete analysis of human intuition.
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Participating in Bounty immediately realize that everything is as convenient as possible. This is due to the fact that the ICO and Bounty campaign is carried out at the best in all respects blockchain platform TokenGo, which has a completely innovative service for promotion and tokenization of business. Original project idea and professional approach of the team to the business guarantees success in the future. And the current forecasts regarding the Oris.Space platform are only positive, and there are excellent prospects for further growth. Do not be surprised if the price of the Orgon token on entering the stock exchange - will grow at times. Thanks to Oris.Space!
schturman

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

The ORIS.SPACE project – a mobile application with the original idea with the participation of professional team. The perspective project, behind which undoubtedly future. The team has created and tests a mobile application by means of which it is possible to receive answers to the asked questions, to take tests, to participate in sociological researches. The team of the project improves the application and brings updates. Pleasantly when there are serious perspective projects behind which the future.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

Amazing project! Currently, among the huge number of projects of such a plan, I would note it as the most interesting! The team managed to bring to life fantastic, at first glance, ideas in our real life. And, it works, gentlemen! proof of this created a mobile application in which everyone can check all the proposed ideas in practice. I wish this project a long life and a huge number of followers!

The Oris Space project is the first project that gives the owner of the profile the opportunity to earn money by answering questions of various marketing research and sociological surveys.

ORIS.SPACE is a great app that helps you get predictions, develop intuition, learn about yourself, answer questions from other users. The main thing is to take part in sociological research and earn money on it.

The application does not allow you to earn money and does not develop intuition. You write nonsense.
The application allows you to earn coins of the project (through bounty) and perhaps for now this is all.
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

The signals of intuition are manifested in heart palpitations, you can dramatically throw in the heat or pour over cold. It would be good if ORIS took into account these factors.
HonestAir

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

The main idea of ORIS space follows from the name. Oris is a Oracle, Explorer of humanity who knows all far ahead.
HonestAir

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Intuition helps many of us to go through life. And in order to stand firmly on your feet you need to develop this skill.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

ORIS.SPACE is a completely unique and interesting project based on the desire to awaken those human qualities that were forgotten, but very necessary, because with developed intuition you can avoid a huge number of problems.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

The project is aimed at developing human intuition and subconsciousness, and in addition the project itself is being developed on the blockchain. The project will use a lot of scientific directions, like I have not seen, the idea is original, it is also worth noting the quality of marketing program implementation. In our life it is very important to predict the situation, and their application of children allows us to calculate with high probability all possible variants of the development of events.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

Participating in Bounty immediately realize that everything is as convenient as possible. This is due to the fact that the ICO and Bounty campaign is carried out at the best in all respects blockchain platform TokenGo, which has a completely innovative service for promotion and tokenization of business. Original project idea and professional approach of the team to the business guarantees success in the future. And the current forecasts regarding the Oris.Space platform are only positive, and there are excellent prospects for further growth. Do not be surprised if the price of the Orgon token on entering the stock exchange - will grow at times. Thanks to Oris.Space!

Oris Space project is good and working, there are many options for development and prospects, there is something to look at in the project. Also bribes that the platform has its own application for the smartphone. A convenient bounty program that helps to earn. Why does Orgon have a great future because it was created as a payment tool inside already with a successful operating eco system. The development team constantly improves and updates its project.
CryptoMusicProduct

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

I am glad that this project brings such a revolution. When the world develops,everything gets better. It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! Thank you and good luck in the future!
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

An unusual idea of the project. This unique project embodies the idea of intuitive solutions. The mechanism is that when solving a problem, it is more correct to use the intuition of the majority. Particularly pleased with participating in this project, that there were no analogues of such a wonderful idea yet. With pleasure a couple of days spent on answers in the application for the smartphone. I wish not to stop there, surprise your users further.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

ORIS.SPACE is a completely unique and interesting project based on the desire to awaken those human qualities that were forgotten, but very necessary, because with developed intuition you can avoid a huge number of problems.

Recently began to be interested in crypto-currencies. Oris inspires confidence. This project is so uncommon and unique that it is doomed to success. For such a project, a very large number of people will need it, it will become much easier to make decisions thanks to the collective mind, through the application that provided this project to us. Also I really liked that there is a bounty platform, because not everyone can invest to actively earn.
Aleksis963

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

This is a great project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps literally without leaving the house and not putting special efforts to earn tokens.
This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens
#oris #ORGN #orisspace #ORGON #intuition #predictions #blockchain

It's a great idea to connect people in 1 application from different cities and countries who ask questions without seeing each other and working on their intuition when answering incoming questions.
Aleksis963

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Recently began to be interested in crypto-currencies. Oris inspires confidence. This project is so uncommon and unique that it is doomed to success. For such a project, a very large number of people will need it, it will become much easier to make decisions thanks to the collective mind, through the application that provided this project to us. Also I really liked that there is a bounty platform, because not everyone can invest to actively earn.

A very worthwhile project, read their White Paper at least, there everything is described in detail. The team was especially impressed, very clever, open people. Invest unequivocally, I advise everyone.
Aleksis963

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Not only a good and interesting idea of ​​development, but also a version of material support! It's easy to earn tokens here.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

The intuition on the development of which the ORIS.SPACE project is directed can protect and help in the solution of very many problems where knowledge can not help and a decision must be made and intuition can be the only quality that will help you out.
ivashkovsky

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I really like the one statement which exactly reflects the meaning Oris.Space project:
"Intuition is a sacred gift, and a rational mind is a faithful servant. We created a society that honors the servant and forgot about the gift "- Albert Einstein.
I really hope that the intuition of me and everyone who believed this project will not let you down! And the team on its part will do its best to confirm my statement.
ivashkovsky

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

I am a participant in the project Oris.Space from the moment of its appearance on the TokenGo platform - I watch it closely, I can say that the development is on, the live telegram is live and the administrators are always happy to help in the shortest possible time. Good platform. A lot of different tasks in the implementation of which give tokens ORGN. I advise everyone. The Oris platform deserves attention. I believe in the further development of the project, I believe in the idea!
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:11:47 AM

The concept of the project is really awesome. I would like to be the part of it. What is the token price ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: