Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2889 times)
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Bounty platform is just super. Everything is very convenient and understandable! And this in my opinion is the most basic. There are no pitfalls. Responsive support for chat telegrams. Good prospects for investing. Every day, everything is better and better! Keep it up!

From myself I will add, this project is one of the necessary and useful. A couple of years, and the project will be heard by everyone who knows about the crypto currency. Maybe a few months the project will go quietly, but at some point it will soar in a short time. Investors who invested their money in bitcoin several years ago received an increase in their investments in hundreds, or even thousands of times. I think that Oris is one of such assets and it should be invested in it at the ico stage.

At first, I had a mixed opinion about the project. Immediately it seemed that it was another idea of ​​a design scam. But when I tried the already working application - the view was radically changed. I already began to believe in the success of the project. But he still needs to get active team and bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

This is one of the best projects for investment! A thoughtful de velopment strategy and an experienced team is the key to its success! Be sure to download the application and fulfill the necessary conditions. The main task of the bounty to do initially, the greater rewards or to optimize and to complicate them. Glad the new project is selected the right way. Certainly, it deserves the attention of many investors, because it has many advantageous opportunities over competitors
Aleksis963

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

The more that provide support and positive feedback about this project, and I think this project is indeed promising, and no doubt if this project could later give a great result.

One of the few projects attractive for long-term investments! Well-designed road map, transparency and projected growth-all this does not leave indifferent and does not pass by! Definitely worth taking part! Success!
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

This is one of the best projects for investment! A thoughtful de velopment strategy and an experienced team is the key to its success! Be sure to download the application and fulfill the necessary conditions. The main task of the bounty to do initially, the greater rewards or to optimize and to complicate them. Glad the new project is selected the right way. Certainly, it deserves the attention of many investors, because it has many advantageous opportunities over competitors

Very Nice, ratings for the project, its good! And well done that you have improved web-site following recommendations. Bounty campaign is very interesting!!!
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Be sure to participate,because this is another opportunity to get a very cool token,a promising company and I do not want to miss this chance !
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

The future I believe is behind the projects of blockchain because digital currencies now only enter into our lives there many promising projects. Oris is an interesting project based on blockchain technology. The team of this remarkable project is developing a very useful platform for the person as a whole, which in the future will take high positions in the market, I think the necessary amount will be collected and everything will go according to the project's plan will be in the top coinmarketcap.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

In my opinion intuition is such a hidden or little developed resource, which has a huge potential that can be developed and reached new heights in development. This will help in many aspects of our life. It is not for nothing that they say that intuitive decisions are more accurate. The Oris project is quite interesting and promising at the moment and it studies the intuition of the person as a whole. One of the main tasks is the ability to earn a person who is polled for a variety of topics.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

Perfect project oris, delighted with the campaign bounty, well earned Orgon tokens, tasks varied, uncomplicated, verified on time, payment is good, very convenient personal office, the site is available in several languages. For the project chosen the most interesting areas, the competition so far in these segments is small, so that there is every chance of success. Everything will depend on the work of the team. I believe in the future of the project and I hope that the price of the token will increase
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

ORIS.SPACE - an innovative project of the 21st century! Nobody has done something like that.They, to be more precise, do not monetize my intuitions, but tokenize, because they work on the basis of a Blockchain technology!
marrav71

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

I can slightly boast - for the first time I've already tested the application's performance (for execution of the task the tokens are already charged). Impressions are not yet unambiguous. There is really nothing complicated in this, and the hour specified in the description is enough for all the work. But already there is a desire to ask what or your question. Perhaps this is what the organizers of the project expect? Smiley
marrav71

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

In my opinion intuition is such a hidden or little developed resource, which has a huge potential that can be developed and reached new heights in development. This will help in many aspects of our life. It is not for nothing that they say that intuitive decisions are more accurate. The Oris project is quite interesting and promising at the moment and it studies the intuition of the person as a whole. One of the main tasks is the ability to earn a person who is polled for a variety of topics.
And as for me, at the heart of the project application are laid many of the developments in the study of human intuition and encrypted in pictures. And here the perception of each person on this picture gives a certain pattern. The idea is worthy of attention and can and should get financial success.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

The future I believe is behind the projects of blockchain because digital currencies now only enter into our lives there many promising projects. Oris is an interesting project based on blockchain technology. The team of this remarkable project is developing a very useful platform for the person as a whole, which in the future will take high positions in the market, I think the necessary amount will be collected and everything will go according to the project's plan will be in the top coinmarketcap.

ORIS.SPACE is a very promising project! Having studied the white sheet, interest in the project has only increased. I like the very concept of the project and the non-standard approach to the disclosure of our inner self-awareness
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

And as for me, at the heart of the project application are laid many of the developments in the study of human intuition and encrypted in pictures. And here the perception of each person on this picture gives a certain pattern. The idea is worthy of attention and can and should get financial success.

in Oris Space not only a lot of tasks, but also to perform them is not difficult, a convenient personal office, everything at hand, even a novice will figure it out ..) we go for tokens!)
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Bounty platform is just super. Everything is very convenient and understandable! And this in my opinion is the most basic. There are no pitfalls. Responsive support for chat telegrams. Good prospects for investing. Every day, everything is better and better! Keep it up!

From myself I will add, this project is one of the necessary and useful. A couple of years, and the project will be heard by everyone who knows about the crypto currency. Maybe a few months the project will go quietly, but at some point it will soar in a short time. Investors who invested their money in bitcoin several years ago received an increase in their investments in hundreds, or even thousands of times. I think that Oris is one of such assets and it should be invested in it at the ico stage.

At first, I had a mixed opinion about the project. Immediately it seemed that it was another idea of ​​a design scam. But when I tried the already working application - the view was radically changed. I already began to believe in the success of the project. But he still needs to get active team and bounty hunters.

I participate in the bounty of the Oris Space campaign, I'm glad that I entered the initial stage ..) There are so many tasks that you do not know which ones to perform first ..) Connect!
marrav71

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

in Oris Space not only a lot of tasks, but also to perform them is not difficult, a convenient personal office, everything at hand, even a novice will figure it out ..) we go for tokens!)

It is difficult to disagree with you that the bounty cabinet is very convenient. But I would note the loyalty and adequacy of the moderators who carry out the task check. Always ready for a positive solution to the
DrStede

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

The ORIS.SPACE project is the first step towards the freedom of the soul and the thoughts of humanity and specifically the person taken, freedom from power, from the church, the special services. This is the first step towards returning to the origins of Vedism. He maintains the forgotten axiom that God is I! ... and that's good.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

The ORIS.SPACE project is the first step towards the freedom of the soul and the thoughts of humanity and specifically the person taken, freedom from power, from the church, the special services. This is the first step towards returning to the origins of Vedism. He maintains the forgotten axiom that God is I! ... and that's good.

friends I want to advise you one interesting project, now the project has a bounty program, take part, do simple tasks and get tokens for them. bounty will last for 3 more months, there is a chance for you to get enough tokens, ORIS is a humanitarian experimental project aimed at further development of human nature and improvement of the quality of public relations
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

I was very interesteing this project, and I expect a profit along with all the investors and the ORIS.SPACE team. Yes, indeed, linking the crypto currency to gold.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

I can slightly boast - for the first time I've already tested the application's performance (for execution of the task the tokens are already charged). Impressions are not yet unambiguous. There is really nothing complicated in this, and the hour specified in the description is enough for all the work. But already there is a desire to ask what or your question. Perhaps this is what the organizers of the project expect? Smiley

In total, the community allocated 100,000,000 Orgon as an option at a price of 0.0008 ETH with a settlement date 9 months after the completion of the ICO and the prohibition of reselling the option cheaper than 0.0008 ETH. The funds received from the sale of this volume of tokens are spent on research, development of a prototype, development of a mobile application, the development of private brokers, marketing and advertising
cryptodunno

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

finally there is something new in ICO world.
THe idea looks good so definately worth for investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: