Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2888 times)
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

The project is really excellent, I learned about it quite recently. On the advice of a friend, I joined the Oris project. What I immediately liked so much is simplicity, in the understanding of the platform and in performance. Perfect personal cabinet, simple and understandable. I'm very sorry that I found out about her late. A risk-free option for me: I spend time doing tasks and get my tokens. They pay generously while they are satisfied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulya63

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I was very interested in this project, already looked a lot of information on the project, just downloaded the application to the phone, answer the questions and ask personally, so far that everything is satisfied, I think that you will still develop, and do not stop on what is!
A very worthwhile project, read their WhitePaper at least, there everything is written in detail. The team was especially impressed, very clever, open people. I will definitely invest, which I advise everyone. I'm sure Orgon will be a valuable investment.
#oris #ORGN #orisspace #ORGON #intuition #predictions #blockchain

An excellent bounty program that allows us, ordinary users to get free togones Orgon, for me it's fine and I've been using it for several days and I advise you. A promising blockchain of a new generation, and a broad focus of use, convince me that Oris has a future. If something is not clear, the admins will always answer and help you in any matter of interest in the telegram. I recommend this platform to everyone.
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

I have been engaged in Bounty campaigns for a long time. Almost a year and I want to say that this campaign is very well organized. All is spelled out, coins are distributed correctly.
A good project, an excellent idea, GOOD LUCK! Cool
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Oris.Space is a project that has decided to combine the humanitarian development of mankind and the preservation of nature. An excellent product that conquered many. Developers have allowed each person to plunge deep into themselves with the help of modern technologies. I like that this application is intended to benefit people, is aimed at developing the human mind and making the right decisions in their lives. Fans from Oris every day more and more. People are interested - it means the project is promising!
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Now everyone can be sure that intuition works. Thanks to the project, you can check it directly on yourself.
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

ORIS.space is a Great project that will earn a lot of money. Investing today, you can make good money tomorrow.
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

The greatest discoveries of mankind were made with the help of intuition. First comes the intuitive thought and then follows its scientific proof
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

The greatest discoveries of mankind were made with the help of intuition. First comes the intuitive thought and then follows its scientific proof

Unsuccessful example. In my opinion this project has no analogues and its technology still needs to be proved scientifically. But in the idea there is definitely something interesting. It is necessary to follow the project.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Interesting and useful project. And first of all it is created for the benefit of every person who is ready to discover something new and to develop. Not everyone will be able to immediately appreciate and understand the essence and idea of the project, but in time I think everyone will understand how much it is necessary for us to develop their abilities that nature has generously endowed us with. the Orgon coin was created as a means of payment within the system. This will be the factor of its growth in the future. The price will grow in proportion to demand.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Oris.Space is a project that has decided to combine the humanitarian development of mankind and the preservation of nature. An excellent product that conquered many. Developers have allowed each person to plunge deep into themselves with the help of modern technologies. I like that this application is intended to benefit people, is aimed at developing the human mind and making the right decisions in their lives. Fans from Oris every day more and more. People are interested - it means the project is promising!

The platform pleases with its creative approach. New tasks, new opportunities, it sometimes requires the help of other, disinterested people in a particular issue. When the decision itself is difficult to take. This application is certainly an assistant who can help in a difficult situation. And others do not even know the question, and the current forecasts for the Orgon Oris platform are only positive. Excellent prospects for the project for further growth.
Ulya63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

In addition to the obvious benefits for science in the field of psychology and sociology, it is impossible not to assess the benefits of the Oris application for other segments of the population. A vivid example is the unlimited possibilities for political scientists and political analysts who, using the Oris.Space platform, can track and analyze the moods of the masses. And based on the analysis of these data, conduct your election campaign.
Ulya63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

I have been engaged in Bounty campaigns for a long time. Almost a year and I want to say that this campaign is very well organized. All is spelled out, coins are distributed correctly.
A good project, an excellent idea, GOOD LUCK! Cool

I believe that this OrisSpace project is absolutely revolutionary, because the combination of material with the subconscious is what people need to live in harmony. It is very important to combine the homogeneity of these different directions and this platform gives this opportunity. The project will be very useful for those who are interested in the common opinion of people. Last years such applications have been in demand. I think the project will be successful.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

In the ORIS.SPACE platform, there is no intermediary between the structures that want to conduct a particular study, and the participants in this study
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Currently, the market for predictions is represented by such projects as Augur, Gnosis, Stox, Aeternity. The principle of Augur's operation resembles trading in virtual shares: there is a prediction maker (market maker) that determines possible outcomes - "shares", their shares and the amount of commission for betting on these outcomes. The second type of user is engaged in the fact that he buys shares or sells them in the domestic market, while the third type of users - "oracles" - express their opinion about the available options for the outcome and get money from commissions for their work
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Expanding the functionality of the mobile application: - Function for calculating ORGON for the answer, - Function of payment in ORGON for the question asked, - Managing the scale of the question, - Calculating the cost of the answer, - Priority in the queue for the transfer of questions to the linkers, - Extending the functionality of the server part. CREATING THE BLOCCHEEN TEST NETWORK ORIS.SPACE = Creating a StandaloneNode - Testing the basic functionality of a future P2P network - Writing a question and answer information block - DAO basic modules → Information store; - Voting; - Citizen's wallet with voting rights; - Supplier's purse; - Customer's wallet; - Expat wallet. - Key Management - Virtual Machine API
Anastasia1905

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

The open space has a rather promising and original, very interesting idea, I would like to see the embodiment of this idea. I like the development program and the direction in which it is moving. I will continue to support this project. !!
Excellent team and an excellent project. I wish the children success, that they would achieve their stated goals. I will actively help them. Good luck.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

OrisSpace is more than just a platform for organizing the market for forecasting, social research. A key feature is the ability to access the subconscious or other words to intuition. This feature is fully implemented only in the application Oris released for the smartphone and designed for mass consumers.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

I was very interested in this project, already looked a lot of information on the project, just downloaded the application to the phone, answer the questions and ask personally, so far that everything is satisfied, I think that you will still develop, and do not stop on what is!
A very worthwhile project, read their WhitePaper at least, there everything is written in detail. The team was especially impressed, very clever, open people. I will definitely invest, which I advise everyone. I'm sure Orgon will be a valuable investment.
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

The latest articles of Oris.Space social groups contain interesting material about outstanding people, where the most intuitive language describes the principle of the role of human intuition in its daily existence. And also explained what heights can be achieved using this "inner feeling". Who finds the use of his intuition - he wisely uses every minute of his life, developing in the right direction. The project Oris.Space just provides us with this opportunity. Respect the team and all those who were not afraid to "open their eyes to people" and run the project to the masses!
Aleksandr0525

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

This is the only company in 2018, in which you can really earn yourself a financial freedom for a short period of time. I advise everyone!
 Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: