Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing more than 10k worth it?  (Read 2214 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

In cryptocurrency there is no need for investing this much of penny. I suggest you only $2000 is enough for crypto investing. If you choose a right coin in right time then you will reap more than 10x in a year. This is investment time and would like to suggest you one coin BNT and another is ICO that is Chimaera ICO. So, invest in this two coin and see what value you will get in a year.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I don't think too much investment funds risk is very big, encryption or fall to the money market is very big, so you should not invest too much money, you should choose some good token, so even if you don't have a lot of money, also can get good gains.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Does the investment in the krypto currency should have more than $ 10,000? I think we can invest by having less than $ 10,000. I have $ 2500 and I invested it by buying tokens.
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

It is all a matter of perspective. $10,000 for one person is easier to lose than $10 for another person. Also the chances of losing do not depend on how much you invest.

There is always a risk so you should look at risk/reward ratio and never invest money you cannot afford to lose. It is only a gamble if you do no research and blindly invest. If you do your research and invest than you are taking an educated risk.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.
No, but it is almost the same as gambling in my opinion but that's a little bit different in my opinion. To invest in the crypto with amounts of loans and that looks so bad in my opinion. because you have needed to pay your loan and crypto based on the speculation and it can't be predicted and that's never become a good thing to do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

Each person has different opportunities. Someone can safely invest more than 10 thousand dollars, and for someone this is a significant amount. In any case, it is not worth investing in a crypto currency a very substantial amount of money and taking loans. In the crypto currency, you can invest that amount, which will not be a pity to lose. On this unambiguous statement on this subject is impossible.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

You shouldn't have to take a loan from a bank or mortgage a house to invest in crypto. There is always a chance that the cryptocurrency can depreciate and you will be left with nothing.
At the same time it can be a great investment. But you should always have extra money behind.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Invest in ICO is certainly a risk, therefore, to deposit all of your money there - this is not justified dangerously. And the question is not in the sum in absolute discretion, but in the share of investment from the size of its annual income. I believe that you can invest half your income
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

for me i would not touch ico. ico takes too much research and im just beginner and work full time to find out. im only invested on top 100 crypto. narrow it down and such. to me i see a lot of investors on this board that have alot of money put into crypto. they seem to have alot of money. im not sure what are the average investment because i havent seen any polls. but it would be interesting to know. i think i have a crypto problem. spending too much on my investment. ready for the bull run and quit investing.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

There is a big risk of loosing your money because a huge volatility  Sad
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

How is investing $10k+ related to gambling habit, unless you feel you have to do it no matter what the outcome. If you have a gambling problem history that's another thing.

If you won't miss the amount you wish to invest I don't see what's wrong with that.

But I suggest you don't invest blindly. You can lose $10k just as fast as $10 if you make wrong choices.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

If that amount is free money that willing to lose, 10k is best amount to started in crypto investment. And before put that money in to crypto, make sure you have understand all risk and have management of money to reduce it. But if that amount from take loan form the bank, that is very risky. Better dont do it, just start by small amount and try to looking for other way to earn free token from bounty and airdrop. Many people make invest in crypto from zero, just look for free token then from it they trade it, with patient that will be possible become big money in 1 years.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

well, if you are willing to risk this amount of money - it certainly is! but if it's the last money-definitely not, no one can guarantee you that it will be a good investment.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

If you seriously want to enter the life of being an investor, the amount of money is not the very thing that you should give much importance. However huge amount you have if you don't have any idea regarding crypto cycle I'm pretty sure even you have a million budget you will just waste it. Ideas, knowledge, wisdom, and applications is good for the starters then lastly the budget to circulate in crypto. Don't waste money. Above or below 10k is not the matter but it is all about brain application of every teaching that you've learned.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

If this is your first time, I would advise against investing more than you're comfortable with.  To some people 10k is a lot, to others it's a small amount to risk.  It really depends on your financial situation and how confident you are in your selections.  No matter the amount, I'd say make sure to do your research on the team and project thoroughly.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

Any amount is good for investing, doesn't matter how much you invest, but rather the most important thing is the coin you invest in. choosing wisely as an investor is very important. With 10k and proper investment choice, you can get the best out of investments.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

I think you will regret if you invest more than 10k of dollars in crypto because you not sure the profit you will get I think you can start in a small amount then if you think its alright then you decide if you want to invest more.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

I invested more than 0.5 btc before 1 years.
But I bought some altcoin which gone very little. Now a big loss I got. If I stabled only btc, it will huge. But alas! very sad for that. So be think before invest.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Yes because idf your invest is big the profit is big. I suggest to buy for now bitcoin because bitcoin for now is dump and hold for the longterm. If the price is pump then sell.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: