Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:51:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE  (Read 604 times)
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Huge amount of participants,earlier thewe were no limits, so payments are minimal
Now they have limits, but whatever quite a lot of people.
And projects on this platform not so unique and popular in crypto community
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

For me bountyhive was better it because you don't have to report your task. It help us too much to lessen our task like, saving links. But bountyhive has a disadvantages, You can't see your stakes because you have to wait until the due date come. One of my friend joined of the ICONIC bounty, he lazy and sometimes he just post below the requirements but he got shocked when he see his coin, he just totally received the full amount  of that bounty by doing almost nothing. So bountyhive is better but have weakness. 
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?

Bountyhive is partially bias
You can’t complain
You can’t report
There’s no dev
There’s no spreadsheet
There’s a lot of bots
There’s too many users
And the pay similarly is outrageous
But you can join signature campaign; it has lesser participants and also more pay than others
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

there is a lot of issues you will encounter on bountyhive, and also, a lot of bot, a lot of complains, but for me, their platform is good, but it will be better if the team itself will hear out there participants.

Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Based on Bounty Hunters point of view, for ease of job done, Bountyhive really makes my life alot easier!
But then again, I have not had any completed projects so am not sure what rewards will I be getting and how much.

However I will still dedicate some time for it as well
Kennyflex

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Bountyhive looks good but they need to make up for the issue of making things transparent for the public to see their stakes.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

My experience with the platform has been amazing so far until recent that  the competition has become so fierce. To get something tangible from any campaign is getting kind of impossible cos so many people have log on to d website. Even at times the platform server becomes so congested that logging on to it may be impossible. I will just say it actually like a breeding ground for newbies wanting to start their journey in the Bounty/Crypto's world.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

I have had not very joyful experience there - as far as I can judge, there are too much bots over there, and stakes are always hided...
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

i joined almost all their campaign and so far i got paid in 3 project. all their campaign is most wanted and very fast full. it's very comfortable because you no need to make report every weeks.
maduranga

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

they not only accept junior members no need a bitcointalk account for participate social media campaigns but reward are low for social media campaign because high count of participants, plus points that i see in their platform is no need reports and they don't get months to pay to participants to like some other bounty campaigns they pay correctly after a one week in the end of every campaign
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

For me BOUNTY HIVE is just the best and outstanding platform to find exceptionally good bounty projects with limited , easy and logical work.The time requirement to do task as per any project demand is very less in comparison to the profit we earn.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
Their platform is good but they are lack on transparency because you didn't see how much stakes that you gather, and you need to be alert if they have a  new bounty because it is easily to be full and I think the token you will get on their is small compare on joining a bounty that has a transparency that you will see how much stakes that you have.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

This is a good platform. But unfortunately, they lack of transparency about our work. They counting/evaluate or work in the end of campaign. They didn't used stakes system. So, there is a possibility our work within 1-2 month could be nothing if we disqualified. Another alternative, we can use bountyplatform.io this platform has automatic stake counting. But the bad points is this platform (bountyplatform.io) still have a less project than bountyhive.io
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

Huge amount of participants,earlier thewe were no limits, so payments are minimal
Now they have limits, but whatever quite a lot of people.
And projects on this platform not so unique and popular in crypto community
I will agree with you about the huge number of participants. I have once written about this on their telegram page before they introduce a limit for participant although after the introduction of limit I still think the limit they set is still too much. the issue is that bountyhive is trying to balance the number of people that register for bounty hunting with numbers allowed to participate in a bounty campaign. once they reduce the number of participants to  lower amount (let us say a maximum of 1500 for Tw and fb) the implication is that many bounty hunters will not be able to participate and will result in many of them leaving the platform which I do not think bountyhive want that to happen (if not they will not introduce referral program). however, if you check bountyhive very well you will see they are a bit selective in term of ICO they promote on their platform. I check most of the bounty on their website and see many of the tokens are being sold for at least $0.1 per token during token sales. also recently many of the bounty being listed on the platform offer huge allocation for bounty hunters although many bounty hunters have queried the distribution pattern of bountyhive with many alleging that they are manipulating the token and not sharing all the token allocated for the campaign. nobody has been able to prove that the allegations are not true since there is no spreadsheet to analyze this. bountyhive is still new and I hope to see more transparency in term of token distribution very soon. If they want to keep huge bounty hunters on their platform then they need to work extra hard and bring in as many bounty as possible to the platform so that everyone can participate. it is very unfortunate that anytime a new bounty is listed on the platform, the site will crash as a result of high number of participants trying to access the platform which to me shows bountyhive are not doing well to accommodate the huge participants on their platform and they keep on wanting new members to join their platform (Scaleup problem)
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

This platform only allows you to manage your work, the rest don't expect much because there are a big number of participant especially in social media.
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I like the fact that it is not necessary to make reports. But the disadvantage is that there are many participants involved. Although they have made a restriction on the company. But it's still a lot. And also I don't see accrual tables, which is not very good. So most likely I will soon refuse to participate in it.
Denzzen

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

It was good, but now it has too much participants. Not that much tokens coming due to that fact. But yeah, it's comfortable, no forum reports fact saves a lot of time.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Bountyhive is a new platform and there are still a lot of bugs in it, we can see every new campaign is always full of the participants it's really unnatural, and the rumors currently there are problems on the platfrom.
It's true that bountyhive is good and makes it easier for us to find a quality campaign but it seems that there are obstacles in the distribution of tokens from some projects that cut the allocation but it is true or not I do not know yet, maybe here anyone knows about this?

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

I think bountyhive have good management for a lot of bounty projects, but it is very limited, and you must stay update from their twitter to join every bounty that bountyhive offer. But bountyhive is not transparent and this is one of the weakness from this management.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

I think bounty hive is good! Campaign are done automated, most of the campaigns don't require reporting and stakes are automatically computed. I also heard that payments are good and had been served to each participants.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: