Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE  (Read 601 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

I think this platform only allows you to manage your work but it's very good but now there are so many people involved in it, especially in social media.

poketis22

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

I think that there you can participate only in the campaign blog and video for youtube, as there are so many people in the social networks that the payments are small. I would also like to add that there never met a single normal company! All projects are very weak
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

about bountyhive i already participated in some bounties it looks very simple and easy to use for newbie and have many opportunities and very fairful to let you participate only in 3 translation bounty at the same time, another thing about bountyhive i know the co-founder (@colorlessk) i love that guy and i already deal with him in another ICO it was very successful ICO so im sure it will be amazing to participate in some bounty in that platform
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

Bountyhive does not allow participants to monitor their weekly stakes. This is one thing I do not like about bounty hive. Who knows if I am being cheated or if I am not being paid with the right amount? And also, not all bounties you join will guarantee you payment. I'd rather join a single campaign that I can monitor and that I am sure will pay me good.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

The advantages of the portal:
1. There is no report.
2. Many companies.
3. The payment is more or less on time.
4. Good support in the Telegram.

Disadvantages of the portal:
1. No transparency, can not see the intermediate calculations, are not visible to the participants.
2. Reject participation only at the end of the company.
3. Very high requirements to the written articles. Most are rejected. There are no clear content requirements.
4. Sooo many participants, and therefore meager payments.
Paykot1129 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

They just awesome in my opinion, no report needed in thread that makemy account less spam, no late payment, but you have to be the fastest person to register, cause they have 30k active member and the campaign slot is ussualy limited to 3k until7k people

That's what also take my attention they have a lot of supporters. Then it means that many people trusted them.  Now I'm joining their Bitrust campaign. And let's see where it could take me 😊 If Hopefully I can earn a lot from their platform.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Bounty hive is a good plate form for the participant less worries and gain is same no problem of weekly reports or saving links just join and like share and work done but it should be for limited participants so they can earn,If the participant are more the token share will be less.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

Bountyhive platform manage by Color lesk and he was handled many bounty program in the pass and was paid all bounty participant, so in my opinion this platform has aim to make easy work for bounty hunter and give efisiency. This platform is good for social media campaign because no need to make report and no need to make registered eth address and other data many times. Its easy, simple and efisien.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

I also think that bountyhive is a great platform to search for the bounty. residing on that platform can be said is that high-potential would be great. In addition to just the platform specifically for bounty makes it easy to find sera, choose the best.

Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

I like boutyhive, it's a very great platform, and it's easier because there's no need to keep making reports every week
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

I have seen several posts about bountyhive lately. But I have not used that platform that much. Is it used to do something like facebook sharing or twitter like? Can we apply signature campaign or translation campaign from that platform also? I checked the website briefly just now, looks nice.
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

Maybe it is a great platform, but as a bounty user, I don't like bountyhive. It is literally a hive, so you have to compete with thousands of newcomers. So I prefer use Bitcointalk for bounty purposes.

laros212

Activity: 518

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

in my opinion bountyhive very nice. very simple task and more simple job.but on the other hand with the ease of making too many list .. sometimes it is often close bounty registration because of the limit of participants .. the more participants also the less coin we can.like who he can quickly registration in the registration of new bountyhive program

Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

I also think that bountyhive is a great platform to search for the bounty. residing on that platform can be said is that high-potential would be great. In addition to just the platform specifically for bounty makes it easy to find sera, choose the best.

Yeah bounty hive can be the great platform for the bounty but I see that it's hard to know if you really accepted in the campaign because they don't have spreadsheet. Bountu hive have a limit to their participants and I think that's really good.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

bountyhive, this is a great platform, easy to use, but due to the limitation of the number of participants it's hard to get there
Paykot1129 (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

The advantages of the portal:
1. There is no report.
2. Many companies.
3. The payment is more or less on time.
4. Good support in the Telegram.

Disadvantages of the portal:
1. No transparency, can not see the intermediate calculations, are not visible to the participants.
2. Reject participation only at the end of the company.
3. Very high requirements to the written articles. Most are rejected. There are no clear content requirements.
4. Sooo many participants, and therefore meager payments.

I really appreciated your post about bountyhive. Right now I'm a little bit worried about it's disadvantages especially reject participation at the end of the bounty. I hope it will not happen to me. It's sad to know that you did a lot of efforts but you will be rejected at the end. But still im still gonna try where this bounty will take me.
lunastovski

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

For a beginner, this is a good site.  But there are many participants and small payments.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

I do not like bountyhive because you do not see the list of participants and it's not clear how many stacks have been added for a week and charged at all.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
voznyukden

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

I will tell that it is a platform which takes away to itself considerable part of money which were earned by people who participated in the companies with its help.
RDNX

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Huge amount of participants,earlier thewe were no limits, so payments are minimal
Now they have limits, but whatever quite a lot of people.
And projects on this platform not so unique and popular in crypto community
it is very unfortunate that anytime a new bounty is listed on the platform, the site will crash as a result of high number of participants trying to access the platform which to me shows bountyhive are not doing well to accommodate the huge participants on their platform and they keep on wanting new members to join their platform (Scaleup problem)

Yeah, I also experienced it. The site was heavy to load. Sometime when the new bounty coming in, the site return to blank page. But I heard, the team already fixed the server. They seem to rent a new server for the site. Hope I can participate more bounties in that platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: