Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE  (Read 604 times)
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?

This is a good platform. But unfortunately, they lack of transparency about our work. They counting/evaluate or work in the end of campaign. They didn't used stakes system. So, there is a possibility our work within 1-2 month could be nothing if we disqualified. Another alternative, we can use bountyplatform.io this platform has automatic stake counting. But the bad points is this platform (bountyplatform.io) still have a less project than bountyhive.io

Yes i also notice that this platform is good and its also very simple when we join without report.
But the problem is only transparency of the result of work. No spreadsheet where we can track our work so its the only lack of the platform.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Bountyhive is a very convenient platform. I love it. So easy to navigate and everything is set in place. The problem is the ICOs there (Dropil excluded) don't collect much money.
At least the ones this month. But we are in a market bottom, so it may be the reason too.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

I've heard a lot about this bountyhive platform, my friend even threw off the referral link, I will certainly register there after reading the positive feedback.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Yes, bountyhive i feel is a good platform, most especially for those considering the stress of sending reports. The reward was very good at the initial stage, but as many people are now coming in, i think it is becoming more competitive and which affects the rewards each individuals will get. Another reservation i have about the platform is for the absence of spreadsheet. I believe the system should be upgraded to a level where participants will see their latest stakes.
Just as what was done for CopyTrack bounty.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

Although the system makes your work easier but it has been a serious issie of the certainty of sincerity. We do not get to know what happens behind closed door, as regards stakes, during and after the campaign. I think the system nerds to be resumed. People should be allowed to know the progress of their works. Byso doing they will build trust in people's minds.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

I do not use this platform. Lately a lot of people have come to the bounty. The simpler the rules of participation, the more participants, but less reward!
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

The platform is great and it is very easy to do all task mostly on reporting. But, theres no transparency in this platform. So you cannot see the status of your stakes per weeks and you cannot do any complain about it. You dont know if the participants are real people/member out of no where or they just simply added their alts to get the highest stakes on their own. I mean they can do anything they want, manipulating the computation, participants, stakes, and also the status of your twitter audit are required to audit once a month. Why you do all of this? If you can only get a two digit tokens from them as a reward.

So far the platform is good, i dont know how long this platform will be,  but again, they dont have any transparecy so, there will be a suspicious thinking exist when you think more than what you see.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

For a beginner, this is a good site.  But there are many participants and small payments.
Yea.its true..often we just get a small payment bcause many participant join there..and often closed full participant just 3 day hasbeen full.

aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Bountyhive is a good way for bounty managers to forget about counting stakes and some other routine work. But for participants, the platform is awful, due to the lower payments with regard to lots of the participants.

investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Bountyhive is a good way for bounty managers to forget about counting stakes and some other routine work. But for participants, the platform is awful, due to the lower payments with regard to lots of the participants.

That's what I found also and that is the reason on why I didn't bother to join on their camp since they doesn't compensate good to their bounty participants. But maybe if they see that the number of participants keep decreasing maybe they can suggest to the developer who wish to used their platform that to risen up the payments to get more possible bounty hunter prospects.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

For a beginner, this is a good site.  But there are many participants and small payments.
Yea.its true..often we just get a small payment bcause many participant join there..and often closed full participant just 3 day hasbeen full.

It is cool but for me not of much use of lately, because i cant get into twitter campaign. It fills quickly, when it was not so popular there was time to fill in participation details, but now it just fills too quickly for me.
Nonetheless, it is a nice platform for bounties.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

I think this platform is very nice and easy to use, made by colorlessk, Their team is also very active in the telegram group But sometimes the website is a bit problematic as the details do not appear, but so far I'm very satisfied to use bountyhive. I highly recommend it you all guys
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Some people say that it is scam. But, I don't think so. I join bounty programs in the bountyhive and I got paid easily and quickly about 1-2 weeks after the end of ICO. It is simple to do the rules of the bounty campaign in the Bountyhive platform. The only one we cannot track is the spreadsheet. They don't provide the spreadsheet.
However, I believe that they have certain consideration. What makes me still support this platform is because the easiness, fast reward delivered, and also good ICOs that they provide. It is actually an interesting platform to find the legit bounty.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

On this platform, it's fairly easy to perform tasks, and always pay tokens. This ends the pluses) Payouts, usually very small. I also do not like that you can not see your progress, as it is possible on bitcointalk
By the way, your signature of the project, which has already ended)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Good platform! Without reports and a minimum of effort, there are shortcomings, but I think they will soon be eliminated. And in general, everything is simple and clear, there were delays, but not through the fault of the platform. So the opinion is positive!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Some people say that it is scam. But, I don't think so. I join bounty programs in the bountyhive and I got paid easily and quickly about 1-2 weeks after the end of ICO. It is simple to do the rules of the bounty campaign in the Bountyhive platform. The only one we cannot track is the spreadsheet. They don't provide the spreadsheet.
However, I believe that they have certain consideration. What makes me still support this platform is because the easiness, fast reward delivered, and also good ICOs that they provide. It is actually an interesting platform to find the legit bounty.

What's the reason behind of spreadsheet? Where's the transparency? I don't join bountyhive campaign as I heard many negative feedback in the team like getting a quick full in every campaign they handle. So I'll stay away from these as I don't want to experience this kind of management. I prefer joining in the tokensuite and amazix bounty management.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
I think that there are too many bots operating, I had a chance to try it but actually it is so crowded that I decided to leave, people write that they get $5-10 from social bounty activity. At least this is not what I am expecting to get.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

People say, that's a lot of bots and multi-accounts. Therefore, if the company with the limits of participants, it is very difficult to get there.
I do not like the fact that there is no way to test your stacks ...
Personal experience: one company - Droppil, 4 weeks, participation in FB + Twitter. Received tokens at 110 dollars.
I think that this is a normal income, if we are to conduct 9 more campaigns (it is not difficult as I understand it) then the income of $ 1000 per month is very attractive.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

I made a lot of money on Bountyhive, and I personally recommend you to join the platform. You can join +20 campaigns at once, and make a stable revenue.
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

I registered in this platform before but since there are so many members, the limited slots are often taken that is why it is very difficult to join in their social media campaigns. Plus, there are fewer ICO's registered in the site recently. That is why I chose most of my campaigns in the forum. There are lots to choose from and the slots are always available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: