Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE  (Read 604 times)
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

I think bounthive is very nice and simple, but will be so many participants who will join in it and the chance to get a gift that we expect will be smaller, because this bounthive project we do not have to make a report every week so we can enjoy running his.
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

BountyHive is a great place for people whom are interested in doing the bounty . BountyHive is a trusted platform . They're paying well with good rates . Highly recommended BountyHive for people

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

bountyhive of course can be trusted as a provider of bounty campaign, but their bounty campaign like social media is always very crowded participants, so the salary earned is very small and not in accordance with the business we have done, but for signature campaign seems still promising

ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?

i have join bountyhive for 5 campaign 3 of them has finish and already paid
here is my conclusion

advantages
- no need report every week
- many option of bounty campaign
- exact schedule of bounty (start-end date)

disadvantages
- too much participants, the result is small share of stake/token
- can't check stake till the campaign finish
- can't see campaign progress

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

I like bountyhive, but for the few last months appeared a lot of participants. It's the one of big platform minus, no limits for participation. But despite this, participation in ICOs of this platform has never yet upset me and there were quite worthy bounty rewards.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Bountyhive is one of the best automated bounty platform for bounties I found it so far. All you need to do your daily task and you don't need to upload any links on bitcointalk thread they count the stakes on their own. It means everything is very perfect and hassle free. Yes you should join when you become junior member. But here participation is very high so reward would be less.

muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Bountyhive is one of the best automated bounty platform for bounties I found it so far. All you need to do your daily task and you don't need to upload any links on bitcointalk thread they count the stakes on their own. It means everything is very perfect and hassle free. Yes you should join when you become junior member. But here participation is very high so reward would be less.
Bountyhive decided to make a limit of campaign for one person, so if you are participating in 15 campaigns you can't enroll in 16th

Liquidhero

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

I like this platform, because it is convenient to use. You don't need make reports every week.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

I did not like this site.  A lot of participants.
A lot of Participants = A lot of Alts, Cheater and BOT
Seems shady because we isn't provided any spreadsheet to appeal. So sad, must fast to joining their bounty because we fight against cheating people
Besides that, i must say this site easy to do the Bounty and no complaint about unrealized payment. But, i must honest that dont line Bountyhive

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Well bountihive is a cool platform and comprises of many projects to support with a less task, but this days participants on the platform are many and more than the project hence they give out small rewards, actually I don't spend much time on it.
Griga29

Activity: 404
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

I really liked the platform. Everything is simple and intuitive. There is no need to send reports every week. Now I participate in 3 companies. However, it's unpleasant that the finish can not be checked until the finish, and there are a lot of participants. This is the first impression of the platform. After the end of the company it will be more complete.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

Bountyhive is a good platform and a very well created idea, the only thing i notice about them is they lack attraction from good ICO, they should try and put more effort on that.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

I really recommend Bountyhive, i do both signature campaign and Twitter campaigns from their bounty list and what i can say is that it's very easy to join the campaigns and do do the tasks required by these campaigns.
My tip for you is to join their telegram News channel, so you can be informed as soon as they publish a new campaign. Usually, because of their big number of members and the restrictions for how many people can join a campaign, the social media slots fill up really fast, usually in less than 10 hours.

gazilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

BountyHive it a very good platform that reimburses you with coins for the work you put in. Usually they pay you if you follow the rules, but there are more rules than they show on campaign, for instance if you share more than one post a day you might get banned, only to find out that you got banned at the end of the campaign when you expect tokens. I think this should be more transparent, as if you are banned you should get notified. Notwithstanding, this is the best bounty platform so far.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

I like bountyhive, but for the few last months appeared a lot of participants. It's the one of big platform minus, no limits for participation. But despite this, participation in ICOs of this platform has never yet upset me and there were quite worthy bounty rewards.
If you have not noticed, the platform has long introduced limits on participation. Except they are of little use for the social network charged a penny.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

Not a good platform as it is crowded now,less transparency means more shady business,no spreadsheet to track your rewards that is why i am using bountyplatform instead as it has the same features with bountyhive but you can see the rewards everyday as they have some spreadsheet for the hunters that are being updated using rss feed.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

If you have not noticed, the platform has long introduced limits on participation. Except they are of little use for the social network charged a penny.
social media is very worst because you can work for more than 2 months and earn just $20 in token. any token that the hunters cant earn minimum of $100 is not a good bounty.
13ex07

Activity: 322

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

They pay. There is no need to write reports. However, there is no way to track your progress

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Joined some airdrops and waiting to get my tokens eagerly Smiley It's a good automated platform.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

social media is very worst because you can work for more than 2 months and earn just $20 in token. any token that the hunters cant earn minimum of $100 is not a good bounty.
Grin
Could you tell us which bounty  provide such reward minimum $100 for social?
There are many bounty outside Bountyhive that pay about $1-5 for 1-2 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: