Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for newbie  (Read 865 times)
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
your account seems to be recently created, ask yourself first if you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency before thinking of joining signature campaign.
newbie's are not able to join signature campaign, they must work hard first to rank up their account.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I think you as a newbie should participate in social media campaign for some time, and using those time to study the forum before commencing on any signature campaign.

Well... there are little bounty campaign that accepts Newbie for their signature

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3231603
You can check this out.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I recommend learning in advance about the bounty, ICO, and any kinds of regulations and systems that are on this forum. to search for the bounty for a newbie it is very difficult and the results were also very small as small as a child better raise the rank of the account while learning.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

for your good do not push yourself to find signature campaign to earn free bitcoin herein forum for instant, just keep relax and enjoy your life as newbie herein bitcointalk community, for now all you have to do is read and learn how to become greatest member herein forum, not because of getting fast earning, of course after you can learn all about herein forum you can start to earn bitcoin as your rewards by participating in signature campaign.

take note;

you need to make quality post get hired as participant.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

with your current rank. You can not participate in any signature campaign at this time. Most signatures require members upwards. So you will not get any chance until you get higher rank. Try to build a forum with useful posts
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I think thats good idea for newbi to join the signature campaign. But, to more good information for newbie I thing they have to post and joining the airdrops. Bause, they can get more information, work as like the potic in airdrops. So I suggest it before they join the signature campaign and they must to waiting jr member to join the signature campaign to get more coins.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Do you know the requirements needed to follow a signature campaign? Minimum you have to have junior member level, so if you are still newbie, you should multiply read in this bitcointalk forum, then do posting until reach activity 30. After your rank increase to jr member, at that time you can follow signature campaign. Consider the signature campaign I'm currently following:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218491
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

You cannot join signature campaign yet. You must rank up to junior member ao that you can join bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign and more campaign you can choose. Ann also read the rukes and instructions.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

It is not that easy to find signature for newbies. There are times that some bounty do not accept Jr. Members, but to increase your chances of getting better signature to participate in, i would advise you try to attain the Jr. Member rank.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

There is not many possibilities to earn good money when you are newbie
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

for those of you who are newbie, you have to follow the rules in this forum, often read-baca.dan for newbie very little space to participate campaign signature.kalau you want to follow facebook campaign, twitter, telegram and so forth.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Signature campaign for newbies is little bit number.maximum signatures campaign allow junior member+ or member+ . Some bounty manager give a chance to join newbies.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

You dont need to waste your time looking for signature campaign for newbie, I think what you should do now is post till you get to at least Jr member, by that time you will be able to see some Jr member signature campaign.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

Why newbie want to join signature campaign. It is not difficult became junior member and participate bounties in social networks. Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop for example.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

there are not many bounty campaigns accept newbie.
I think you should post more to up rank your account to jr.member, there so much more opportunity but not take you too much time.
best wishes ^^

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
dennis047

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Almost all campaign/bounty requires at least Jr. Member rank in their account. I think it is better for you to explore things first before engaging in a campaign. You have to know the basic terms that are being used in the forums and there are a lot. You must familiarize yourself with the golden rules in this forum especially the do's and dont's so you can avoid having problems in your account.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

I know about 2 bounties that offer signature campaigns for newbies. These are Merculet project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169855.0,
and the Egretia project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3230595.0

Andri73

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

at least you should have jr.member ranking to be able to participate in the signature.
after that you just read thread that contains information about signature campaign, follow the rules, and post as usual not spam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Well, i dont think if you can find a decent signature campaign based on your rank. almost all signature campaign requires a minimum rank of Jr. Member to atleast have a join a signature campaign. it is almost because of a lot of limitation in newbies. it only requires a 30 activities. you should pursue and get those 30 activities. it also need a lot of patience. patience is a virtue. all of the people here manage to reach it. its like being a newbie is the first step to know about Crypto Currency. so after being a newbie you will reach a next stage where you can participate in signature campaigns.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

signature campaign for newbie, as far as I know the rules in most signature campaigns are Jr members, but it depends also on the ICO. if there is a newbie rules can follow the signature campaign then the newbie can get bounty from the ICO. if no but still follow the signature campaign then the newbie did not get bounty from the ICO, he just get the signature campaign only.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: