Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5049 times)
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

The coming time will be very good for crypto, in the future the crypto will shine like the moon, because more people are liking crypto. And are investing in the crypto market.
we can only expect but cannot say anything so much clear about the future of crypto currencies. I also hope that crypto currencies will have a very bright future, because the trend of using crypto currencies is now increasing form time to time and therefore i hope that crypto currencies have a very bright future.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

Crypto has a bright future, at least I believe in it.
Despite the fact that all of my friends and relatives reject this bright future, I am fully involved in crypto reality and passionate about it!
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Despite the fact that all of my friends and relatives reject this bright future, I am fully involved in crypto reality and passionate about it!

Actually crypto has a bright future if we truely believing on it. Because as we can see there are many investors and enthusiast improves their funancial stability and even get rich through hard works on cryptoworld. That's why for me I trusted crypto as the best chance to live life to a fullest.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
ogabonny

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

I do not think bank will ever offer exchange services for cryptocurrencies even when they become popular into the future. They are not exchanges and do not have the legal stance to do that, same way you can't do such for gold at the moment.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

Actually crypto has a bright future if we truely believing on it. Because as we can see there are many investors and enthusiast improves their funancial stability and even get rich through hard works on cryptoworld. That's why for me I trusted crypto as the best chance to live life to a fullest.
more and more people believe that crypto's future will be brighter because crypto is very much determined by market demand so that if many people believe that market demand will be high and make its value also high but in this situation usually many people become hesitant and make crypto more fall

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

The idea of crypto is for you to do it yourself . the block chain wallet slogan says be your own bank. So in the future if you have crypto you just send yo the other party for your goods and services
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I noticed that lately the market of crypto currency is in great need of new platforms, both commercial and information!  Cool

It all depends on what use crypto will find in the real world. I do not see that this technology needs such things as exchanges.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

With real achievements of crypto I suppose that there will be only raising of its popularity most of all. Especially it is connected with alternative cryptocurrencies market.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

If everything will be fine so it will be a really nice future. Coins provides independence from banks, from their control of money. Nobody will control your money anymore! Except you of course.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

All of this will be in accordance with the bank's policy if the crypto community is increasing, and the popular Crypto is expanding. I believe that the future of crypto is very promising as more investors are present and exploring their own potential.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

No doubt that crypto has a great future. Crypto is a digital currency. Its good if banks also exchange crypto. Banks have their own rules and regulations. We can exchange our crypto in real money.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

It's really hard to predict the future of Cryptocurreny but definitely crypto has a brightest future I think cryptocurrency will be future of digital currency. In the future days, creating a new crypto currency can make your business stand out from your business competitors. So now its time to create your new Crypto currency with secured Blockchain technology.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Always asking about this, the future of crypto. I personally think that if we believe in crypto, we will also believe that the future of crypto can still last. Crypto is about technology. technology is always developing. I really feel sure that the world of crypto will always develop. Whatever the concept and progress in the future. We can support it as long as it is promising and worthy to struggle.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

The future of the crypto currencies should exclude the need for banks. Yet the answer to your question is yes.
Even now, I think there are over 2500 ATMs around the world where you can change crypto coins for fiat money. So that what you ask in theory is possible.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

If everything will be fine so it will be a really nice future. Coins provides independence from banks, from their control of money. Nobody will control your money anymore! Except you of course.
Talk about the future, it is possible to be used as payment when the world is based in technology, and i see that many people will getting interested to it, and many people are going to believe to crypto or maybe just few people are only dont know it and what i see the future of crypto. But since no one can tell what can happen in the future, its better to focus on what happen now because you might miss the opportunity to earn when you're focusing in some other thing, just be ready what might happen in upcoming years that's the right thing to do. Stay positif dude.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Well, I think the future will not be very good, now the crypto currency is used all for the purpose of earning, and I think about the technology later because of this and the market can suffer well

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

I think that the crypto currency has a very promising future. Because blockchain technology has started to be very interesting to use. I believe that at such rates we will soon be crypto currency in the store paying.
RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

I think, in the future Cryptocurency will be a form of payment transactions for almost every field and play a role in all economic activities. Crypto Currency handles all international payment transactions as quickly as domestic transactions. And i think crypto's value will be more stable.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

I really would like to the world have only one currency and hope that bitcoin will solve this problem.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I see a great future of crypto, but not for all the projects. I think that about 25% of all the crypto will survive and 10% of them will have a success. The others will die sooner or later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: