Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to take part in airdrops?  (Read 607 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

Well so many people are saying that they made some reasonable money from airdrop  but am yet to earn much from airdrop as many of the one i have participated so far .

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

Nowadays most of Airdrops are not receiving but rarely receiving token with high profit. I received TRDT tokens 650 in January it was around 0.5$ each. so every signal Airdrop is not a fake  
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

I took part in many airdrops but one-two been worth for me. Nxt for sure been great.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

Yes it is. All you have to do is to fill up their form for the aidrop then it is done. You just have wait for the distribution of coins. If it is tradable, then sell it. You didn't waste any of your time for this.
oyeade56

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

It depends on the airdrop you take part in, some are good while some are worth it
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

If you don't have the time to join the simple airdrop,start to participate by invest in the project.Now if you don't want to invest in that,you have to find time to join some promising airdrop or bounty,get your priority straight first,don't let it bother your job,you can do any of airdrop when you got the time.
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about airdrops? It’s a good and easy way to earn money. However it takes a lot of your personal time, so is it worth it to take parts in them?
All depends on what you pursue the purpose. Airdrops not do you rich, but can bring a couple of dollars, but only up to you are ready to whether to work and spend their time on the registration, filling tables and implementation of a few jobs for this money. Were cases when coins, which are paid for participation in the airdrop cost $30 and more, so part in the airdrops more like gambling game.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

To my mind it will be better to concentrate your time on bounty campaigns - you will earn much more than on airdrops. But if you are a newbie in cryptoworld you could try it to get some experience  Roll Eyes
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

It's actually better than don't have anything right ? it's better to earn for yourself a chance to have some money then spending all those time for playing some stupid online games and eventually you don't have anything at all except entertainments.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
jaspreetsingh7920

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Actually YES, but only good ones.
Finding a good Airdrop is like finding a silver needle in a silver needle box, that's it Grin
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

I would say that if you are adopted to identify the good ICO, it will never be a problem to find out if the airdrop is worthy of spending time for it. However, replying to your question, you may participate in them if there is a guarantee that they will pay afterwards.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Normally no, they offer so little that is not even worth the time of looking for an exchange and then go to trade to just get a few $ that will eventually be eaten up by fees and the like.
Reddm4x

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

I go fo bounty. Airdrop too small amount and hard to get
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 09:26:31 AM by Jonsnowstark

Well, there are airdrops where you can make small profit but mostly they are scams. You should need to careful in joining airdrops because you might just end up with nothing or worse, get your information phished. It's just a waste of time, what you should do is invest even if it's just a little and do trading. Or you can join signature campaign and earn tokens.

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

I only do airdrops that pay over $10 and often I just sell them asap in order to bulk up my ownership of more promising projects, I recently got HBZ airdrop worth $50

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

More than %80 of them are scam . But you can find real one .I found almost 10 real worthy airdrop.Those are gave me really good chance to make money.You have to be lucky person to earn good money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

My answer is yes, it worths it. I received more than $1000 from single airdrop. So good luck!

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Well yes it's a very easy way to earn money since all you have to do is to do some small task (Twitter follow, Fb like, etc) and in exchange they're going to reward you tokens, however some of the airdrops or token are worthless because ended up being a scam, but it doesn't matter there are some airdrops that's worth joining on.

Just like what you've said it will took some of your time then if you're just going to sacrifice time why don't you just join bounty campaigns? it's more profitable and worthy rather than joining airdrops for sacrificing time. But it's all up to you this is just according to my experience and observations.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

For me Airdrop is an unfortunate job I've ever experienced, because the average coin we get from Airdrop has no price, and is not even sold in the market.
my advice, it's better to follow Bounty, though sometimes when sharing a gift takes a while. but the result is more visible than Airdrop.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

Airdrop is good, but you have to really choose because there are only a few airdrops that are valuable. If you want to make more money you should choose to follow Bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: