Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ?  (Read 6136 times)
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Thats like comparing a Ferrari and prius. Bitcoin has a bright future while it doesn't looks like Litecoin has a future at all. It hasn't been able to make any break through developments yet and at this point it is just a fork of Bitcoin and nothing more than that. So now its on you if you want to invest in something that doesn't has a future in comparison to something that is the king of crypto markets.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

I prefer bitcoin in any case, because of the choice you have made it is clear the difference is very far away there, in terms of nominal or otherwise.
and for long-term investment of fixed bitcoin number one.
all Altcoin values depend on bitcoin values.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

if I have to choose I definitely prefer bitcoin for many reasons for it other than bitcoin is the main coin targeted many people in this business but I also want altcoin as a coin that must be in the wallet and it could be litecoin or other altcoin

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

I think that bitcoin is still the market leader and will remain it, as its capitalization is higher than that of its competitors by several times. This greatly affects the reputation of the exchange's crypto currency
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in the form of P2P and implements distributed bookkeeping through blockchain technology. The concept of Bitcoin was raised in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the attributes of gold investment types, and the total amount is fixed and scarce. The total number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not rely on specific currency institutions to issue, it generates a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. Bitcoin uses a distributed database composed of numerous nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptographic design to Ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.
The birth of Litecoin was inspired by Bitcoin, and it has the same technical implementation principles. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not subject to any central organization's management. Compared with Bitcoin, Litecoin has three significant differences: First, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation; Second, Litecoin network expects to produce 84 million Litecoin is four times as much as the bitcoin network; and third, Litecoin uses Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption algorithm in its workload proof algorithm, which makes it more common than Bitcoin. It is easier to mine Litecoin on computers.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Thats like comparing a Ferrari and prius. Bitcoin has a bright future while it doesn't looks like Litecoin has a future at all. It hasn't been able to make any break through developments yet and at this point it is just a fork of Bitcoin and nothing more than that. So now its on you if you want to invest in something that doesn't has a future in comparison to something that is the king of crypto markets.

Bitcoin is the best without any doubt, but I don't agree with you on the part about Litecoin. It is not as good as Bitcoin, of course, but it is not bad either. Litecoin is one of the good investing options and have very good future ahead.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Well? Let's hear it.

Obviously, bitcoin will be always the best because it has a very good potential in the market since everyone is interested on investing a huge amount and the demand in the market is keep on increasing.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

From a technical point of view, I would prefer litecoin, but this is a very controversial issue in terms of investment. In general, in terms of investment, I would look at young projects and their solutions, such as Remme. One of the main arguments is simply low capitalization and the fact that the project is at the beginning of its path
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

In my opinion, both Bitcoin and Litecoin have their own advantages, which are all worthwhile for us to invest long term, both of which promise to bring us much profit in the future. And if you choose between Bitcoin and Litecoin then I will choose Bitcoin. The reason is that Bitcoin is better. Bitcoin is very popular, it has the highest market capitalization, most people know Bitcoin. I believe in the future, Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will quickly pumped up to $ 20,000 by the end of this year.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Well? Let's hear it.

I am prefer investing on bitcoin than litecoin. Bitcoin is most preferable investment by any investor in market. Daily transaction in bitcoin is biggest in market and bitcoin is leader in market.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

I myself strongly support the Bitcoin. Bitcoin has given lots of convenience and profit. Bitcoin still numbers one compared to the other Altcoin. Bitcoin has myriad benefits, especially for long-term investments. And if Litecoin, not necessarily the coins could be experiencing growth as Bitcoin.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

I always see people comparing alts to bitcoin and make me realize alts are always trying to be like or at least surpass bitcoin in every aspect. Even litecoin is cheaper than bitcoin still people chooses bitcoin over litecoin because of its current position in the market despite of its flaws. And even me I prefer to full my bags with bitcoin.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

if I compare Bitcoin and Litecoin in my opinion very far the quality and value between Bitcoin and Litecoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world and became the main hunt for investors so I think Bitcoin is much better than Litecoin.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

As of now don't compare with LTC with BTC because BTC is the ruler in crypto market ICOs are depended by BTC and market price graph also depended by BTC, its king of Crypto currency

Yes it is, bitcoin is the first cryptocoin it's foundation goes stronger as years pass by and also known as the king of cryptocurrency. Litecoin are one of the top altcoins and actually i invest also at litecoin but in terms of stability, functions and purposes i will go at bitcoin. Hoping they will soar high at the market this year.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

As of now don't compare with LTC with BTC because BTC is the ruler in crypto market ICOs are depended by BTC and market price graph also depended by BTC, its king of Crypto currency

Yes it is, bitcoin is the first cryptocoin it's foundation goes stronger as years pass by and also known as the king of cryptocurrency. Litecoin are one of the top altcoins and actually i invest also at litecoin but in terms of stability, functions and purposes i will go at bitcoin. Hoping they will soar high at the market this year.
For me I choose bitcoin because this coin was mold and, supported by blockchain technology towards brighter future in which to diminished fiat money. Bitcoin is the most popular coin due to the higher prices .
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Bitcoin is the best without any doubt, but I don't agree with you on the part about Litecoin. It is not as good as Bitcoin, of course, but it is not bad either. Litecoin is one of the good investing options and have very good future ahead.

Litecoin is completely irrelevant and the community has no need for it, it's basically just a worse clone of Bitcoin with slightly different parameters.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Bitcoin is far from all crypto currencies and has the control over them and being an investor here is safe to keep hope with this. So i would always choose bitcoin and make litecoin as my third option.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

I think that it is impossible to compare these coins. Bitcoin is the most important coin, which will always remain the leader and bring you revenue.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

I think that it is impossible to compare these coins. Bitcoin is the most important coin, which will always remain the leader and bring you revenue.
Bitcoin is a promising coin in near future that takes tremendous profit due to the fluctuation on its prices. For me bitcoin, is better because this is the most highly regulates price compare to litecoin.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

Bitcoin is a promising coin in near future that takes tremendous profit due to the fluctuation on its prices. For me bitcoin, is better because this is the most highly regulates price compare to litecoin.

I agree. Bitcoin is the world renowned crypto leader and it will leave all other altcoins in the dust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: