Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you react to ctyptomarket?  (Read 487 times)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

I have learnt not to panic during the past few years. And I find each market situation to be an opportunity.

For example, during market dips, I will try to buy more coins at a lower price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

when the first time I know crypto is when the market increased significantly and I a little panic when the market decrease up to 70% before, I learned more so I could know the situation and try to keep hold my coins but now when the market fall I not panic anymore because I know that is normal for crypto currency. I think we should not blame ourself because making mistakes in learning is normal.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Everyone has a personal reaction to this current market because they have diffrent coins in their pockets. Some coins still have chance to bounce back but some don't so i think it's depending on your research. Don't be afraid to sell all the coins that you think they're totally worthless because that will help you to cut the loss.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Everyone has a personal reaction to this current market because they have diffrent coins in their pockets. Some coins still have chance to bounce back but some don't so i think it's depending on your research. Don't be afraid to sell all the coins that you think they're totally worthless because that will help you to cut the loss.

i think that is a very important point. For a example ,a user can have a very risky portfolio filled with doomed coins and when he  looks at a positive post from a user whose portfolio consists mostly of the top 5 coins there is a high chance to adopt that feeling of safety that the other user passed on through his post.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?
Do you blame yourself when you lost some money while trading and so on?
Experienced investors and traders know that falling and rising is the order of things. At the peak they try to sell cryptocurrency, and at the bottom to buy. Traders are based on technical analysis and cryptocurrencies with high volatility are more interesting to them, investors carefully choose the project and invest in it for the long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

When market value dropping. All I see was opportunity. Im so happy when many are panicking because this was my chance to buy more eth and btc and wait for rising again.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

worrying and panicking won't change anything in the crypto market when price fall we have to keep cal and hope for the best. even blaming one's self for selling won't do anything either. we just have to make sure we are sure of the decisions we make whenever we make them that is the only way.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?
Reacting the general trend would be a good strategy,when most of the people are selling you should buy.When most of the people are buying you should sell,so that you will be safe from the market manipulations,why would you follow the trend? the big players are playing mind games all the time and you should get how they think so that you can be one step ahead.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

React opposite to most of the people,so that you can take the opportunity of securing your profits,when most of the people wants to buy sell your coins and when the people doesnt want to buy,take that opportunity to get cheaper coins for example in a failing market most of the people sells at loss,you should be buying instead.!

andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Anyone who deals with cryptocurrencies for more than six months, or even more, reacts calmly to any growth or fall of the market. Panic in this case does not help.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

Panic selling will only worsen the situation,you should be doing the opposite of what most of the people are thinking so that you will be one step ahead from these people,or to these market manipulations! you should be doing a lot of research too so that you can be ahead all the time,do not listen to others take profits while you still can.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

When I first got started, I didn’t know what I was doing and reacted to every little dip and peak. It felt like everything I did was the exact opposite of the correct move. FOMO when something goes up, panic when something starts to drop. During the recent crashes, I’ve learned to just ride it out more than anything. Patience usually does more good than trying to trade through it and coming out on the losing end.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Trading is a very dangerous business for an unprepared person. Such work is closely related to specific skills and knowledge. Without these skills and knowledge, you can make irreparable mistakes. You must think, a million times before acting, this is my rule.

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

Reacting to opposite wold be much effective,as most of the people are scared of buying,selling their coins at loss you should be doing the opposite,buy when most of the people are selling,and take profits when most of the people are buying so that you can have good profits ! never sell at loss or do panic selling because you will only have losses and thats for sure.

cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

I only invest in coins which i like. If the project is good and team is working hard to develop coin and deliver what they promised then i'm not scared about market fall. On another hand if the developers don't try to develop their coins i simply sell them when they grow a bit.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

I reacted to the cryptocurrencies market by thinking positively that the market was down on the cyclic rate, and that the exchange rate would rebind back strongly by the end of 2018 when the need to invest in high, plus the short-term investors lost confidence and exit this market.

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

In the beginning, I panicked a little bit and blamed myself but now very rarely. At one point I realized that this is meaningless, it's impossible to analyze the state of things under the influence of emotions. Now I build certain strategies, try to stick them and not succumb to emotions but sometimes It is still painful to watch the market fall
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

I am very excited about the way the market is becoming green and green each passing day. All we hope is for it to continue rising gradually as it is doing. The price seems to be stabilizing and that looks really encouraging.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

I always panicked when I saw altcoin that I was trading began to fall and continue to fall in price,
usually i will do cut lose. And after that will regret for having done it. Yeah .. but that's the dynamics of trading.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

Every user have different approach of action when it comes to coin market value movement. I personally am a holder which means I tend to hold my alts if there are value drops. My method as a holder is that I set value caps where I set allowable percentage of selling. If my assets are declining its value by 50 to 60% then i will start selling.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: