Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1851 times)
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

No one can predict when the bull run market gonna happen don't listen to signal coming out because i don't believe them actually, my faith is always in my holding coins and i believe that they have a potential to increase their prices anytime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

bitcoin and psychology have the statistics they are saying bitcoin become born to cater to the psychological desires of buyers while the economic system will become risky and they want a few kind of digital forex that allows them stabilize. the mentality to make investments more
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
PROMOTER: BrainbossAirdrop 👉 www.t.me/BrainbossAirdrops
I believe that in order to be able to market cattle, it takes a lot of time, I think the bear market will continue in the coming days and possibly until 2018. Bitcoin prices are in a bear market for long term and are unlikely to recover.

At present, bitcoin price is at $ 6600 and still rising slightly, but I believe this is a short term uptrend and if it touches $ 7000, the price of bitocin will be able to turn around and continue falling sharply and then the market the bear will continue.
SleepMachine

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

This time is for recover. you can find out the good coins and buy. My recommendation for you are choose the new tokens which have a good team and potential project.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Invest in the money you can lose. And research your technique carefully, do not be too dependent on the signal channel because it's not really accurate
3Gloco

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Invest in the money you can lose. And research your technique carefully, do not be too dependent on the signal channel because it's not really accurate

Exacly, as it does behave in circular motion (as all things do), I wouldn't bet my money on me knowing when that will happen. So speculations like that are pretty much useless.
LeoAllen

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

Nobody know the best time to buy, but I can tell you at least to invest while keeeping in mind that your investments are for long term.
Because, even if you buy now and the price still decrease, you'll inevitably recover.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

It is starting now. I can only hope that there is no stopping at this. Possible resistance on bitcoin is at $6,800 but isn't it many months already since a real bullish trend happened? There will always be resistance but I think it is not that hard this time especially on bitcoin.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

The bull market is ready to start now, after a long gap the market starts with green today. And the price of bitcoin also increases some what better today. Hope this will continue in upcoming days. So dont get panic and sell the bitcoin instead of selling just hold the bitcoin for some more months. Once the price will hit the huge growth you can decide to sell or hold. Soon the bull market will boom up again like last year.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

the bull market started already now, look at the altcoyins, many have already gained + 20% in the price
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?
I think it is way too early to say at least anything but still we are in July 2019 and it seems like right now the Newmarket starts, overall mood in my wallet is green, it is so sweet to see that green colour on my phone screen.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

It is tough to predict this time because one news can make the market in bloody red. Unlike before, we can still depend on the pattern, and we can predict which month will be the bear market and which is the bull run. But now, it is unpredictable. What I can foresee is, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will pump by November.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3Gloco

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

It is tough to predict this time because one news can make the market in bloody red. Unlike before, we can still depend on the pattern, and we can predict which month will be the bear market and which is the bull run. But now, it is unpredictable. What I can foresee is, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will pump by November.

I heard the november theory a few times by now, can you explain the logic behind it?
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

I heard some good news in cryptocurrency because last year August last week big pump is happened in the market. So this year also it will raise in August month or september first week. If you believe my word just check the last three years chart. Every year some fluctuation is happen in the market but this year really unpredictable so bull run will start in August or september.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

If anyone is still going about asking when the bull market will start, I think that person will have a long wait. Even Chris the Magician doesn't know either. It's safe to buy in now. Better late than sorry/regret.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

I heard some good news in cryptocurrency because last year August last week big pump is happened in the market. So this year also it will raise in August month or september first week. If you believe my word just check the last three years chart. Every year some fluctuation is happen in the market but this year really unpredictable so bull run will start in August or september.

we are just basing on the past market but in  fact there is no one who knows when the market will pump anytime of the day can be the best day for crypto, we can wait until the year end if there is some good changes in the price of many coin.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

It is dependent when the institutional capital enter the market. It will happen for sure after some regulations.
End of Year we will probably have bullish market and hopefully the market reaches $ 1 trillion.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

It is dependent when the institutional capital enter the market. It will happen for sure after some regulations.
End of Year we will probably have bullish market and hopefully the market reaches $ 1 trillion.
Hopefully it would start to bull run, as for  now the price is steadily at at the level above 6K and below maybe in the end of this month it kick off  after some  regulations and the big capitalists will play in the market.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:50:46 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 12:10:36 AM by hirngespenst

No one can tell you the exact date. Many crypto experts are giving the false prediction to make a specific coin pump. In June, I was following John Mcafee, He tweeted that In July bitcoin will hit 15K USD, MTC coin will hit 1-2$! I Thought it will really happen, But Now I don't think it can happen in July. Everyone is telling fake news/predictions because the crypto market is not under control. And this year, we have seen a bearish unpredictable market more than twice. So, I am sorry to say, I can't help you, Because I don't know when will start bull market again.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

According to my observations altcoin market and bitcoin are having slight growth starting from last week. I think starting July the cryptocurrency market will increase, bitcoin and altcoin prices will increase. will be favorable for investors
This will just happen. Wait for the time and things get better for everyone. There was a time when people were seeing bitcoin at some hundreds and even below but right now just see it how amazingly it has gained this fantastic level of performance. And you are right form juju we would be seeing best prices. Things are getting fine and hope for some amazing feats in coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: