Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1851 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I am expecting the price to recover from this month and we will see sustainable growth for the rest of the year. I am confident that price will not only recover but also it will reach the all-time new high level in this year itself. Institutional investors and big whales will also join the game again but this time I believe that the overall maturity is high as compared to that of 3 to 4 months ago and the correction has taught a very good lesson to the investor resulting in a comparatively low panic environment.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

The bull trend is already started and we are actually trading into that only. Look around you and see the progress of the market since past three months. We were dumped almost near to 5K USD and yet we stand at 8K USD plus in the todays date! This is really good progress and last weeks pump was the one who caused the market to go up suddenly. I am pretty sure that the bull trend is already in progress and its about the time when we will see it moving faster. I am predicting a one month period when the bull will be over one more time and we will reach good prices by then.
If you look at the market you will find the value stable these days. Few days ago the value was unstable and that is why bears market started but now a day’s bull market has started and a lot of investors are in benefit now. New investors can also invest because the market is very favorable to new investors and those who have invested already can buy more and to wait for the right opportunity after that.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?
You can clearly see that in the market in the past few days are very active moves. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing this has made the market more exciting, many altcoin are pumping strong. At this time I believe you have been able to turn around and join in the investment market.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

The last time we dipped to 6k the market did bounce and got to almost 12k. This time we held the 6k level again and we are bouncing yet again. I personally wont consider it a bull market until we can break the 12k level convincingly. At that point I can definitely say it's a bull market again. Weekly charts, we are entering a tightening pattern and it will break in the next few weeks, if it breaks bullish I would say that's a strong indicator.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

You can clearly see that in the market in the past few days are very active moves. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing this has made the market more exciting, many altcoin are pumping strong. At this time I believe you have been able to turn around and join in the investment market.

Lets see how long the bull run goes. Last time was not long and it dumped prematurely. Hoping bitcoin to cross 15k by the end of this month if the bull run is here to stay. Otherwise a safe bet would be consider 10k USD as the mark where dumping starts. I am curious to know what news pumped the market again. Because when negative FUD appears it appears in bulk and people think of every bad thing happening.

Positive FUD is rare and comes in small chunks. Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

I think the price will start up this month and it's true it happens now every day the price keeps going up and that's good. I've bought some altcoins last month and now it's time to make a profit  Grin
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

The market has started rising upwards and green days seems to come back after so months of crash of crypto market.The bull has already begun and all the alts and btc are rising so it seems to me you are late on the boat because you could have bought at dips but now when prices are rising you want to buy which is absurd to see.But still you can buy if you have missed at lower price and can gain profits in future hodling for long term.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

I think the value of bitcoin will not go bull run its value will rise gradually, I'm worried if bitcoin into bull run, I'm afraid if suddenly its value drop as late as last year
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Lolzzz, I just laughed when I saw this🤣 everyone is serious expecting the bull market to take place. The bull market will take place for sure as it always does, but we don’t know when it happens, it comes like a thief lol. All we have to do is have patience. Before joining the crypto platform you already knew there were risks involved, and when you’re losing money, that’s the risk we are talking about. So for you to recover, all you need to do is have patience.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

Based on current TA of BTC the market is uptrend and will continue to trade at 9,700 USD to 7,700 USD. We are now in the start of bullish market. There is big chance that for the next two weeks the price of BTC would be 10,000 USD. If you have spare money to invest I think these would be the perfect opportunity.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

All we can do is just tell you to go in dude, no one is going to tell you not to, no one really knows if the prices are going to go down or how will they move, we just invest our spare money and hope for the best, holding and hoping to get profit at some point, it really does not matter at what price you invest as long as you are willing to be patient and hold until you achieve your profit goal.
This crypto market is very much unpredictable and that you never know what exactly will happen in the very next moment. You need to prepare yourself all the time to deal the situation in the best possible way and that to do so, you need to keep your nerves under your control and you need to show up lot of patience as well because this is the only thing which can help you in handling the situation in a better way.
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Today the market started to rebound. BTC prices are nearing the $ 9k mark. And according to my prediction they continue to rise strongly at the end of the year so buy and hold them now is the best time.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

If we analyze the market for the past few months, I don't think that the bull market would start so soon. I believe the market would remain stable for the next few months, after that the bull trend would start.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Jake2134

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

I feel that the market is now becoming bull at the moment because from that past month bitcoin had been very very bearish and when i meant bearish it went from around 20k and gone to 6k.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Do not rush and stay away from hype, the market is not bullish, it is still very bearish because regulations will scare not big investors but the public.

kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I think at the beginning of 2018 is the right time to buy altcoin because the price is falling deep enough, now prices have started to go up again, I think it is safer to choose altcoin that has been listing in many markets, too risky to follow the ICO, because when this is a lot of ico fraud

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

I think at the beginning of 2018 is the right time to buy altcoin because the price is falling deep enough, now prices have started to go up again, I think it is safer to choose altcoin that has been listing in many markets, too risky to follow the ICO, because when this is a lot of ico fraud

I definetely agree with you, altcoins are very low now but investments should be those that listed on exchanges, scams are everywhere I would rather miss a opportunity.

Anna8

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

I hope it already started. Because bear market lasts too long, 3 month for crypto is a big distance, I began to hate red color.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Quite good time to open long term positions, or just buy and hold right now,after summer we`ll see new highs
But for traders the best way now is check carefully Fundamental and TA,cuz we`ll see more rallys during beginning of summer.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

I feel that the market is now becoming bull at the moment because from that past month bitcoin had been very very bearish and when i meant bearish it went from around 20k and gone to 6k.
If by bull market we are referring to seeing new peaks then this is not the right time for coins to do that or you can say, it is not how digital assets work. The real bull market will appear most probably at the end of the year. But crypto currencies do shoe some progress in the month of April, May and June. However, it is just to keep the morale of investors high and to stop selling out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: