Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1851 times)
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

It is time for traders to be bullish, I don't see a reason to think any other way at the moment. Nobody knows the date but I still will take a stab at it. May 5, 2018 is the day we get our party on if you know what I mean Wink Roll Eyes.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

The bull trend is already started and we are actually trading into that only. Look around you and see the progress of the market since past three months. We were dumped almost near to 5K USD and yet we stand at 8K USD plus in the todays date! This is really good progress and last weeks pump was the one who caused the market to go up suddenly. I am pretty sure that the bull trend is already in progress and its about the time when we will see it moving faster. I am predicting a one month period when the bull will be over one more time and we will reach good prices by then.
This pump is sheer artificial. I doubt if there is an actual money inflow and not a manipulative move by the majority holders. We are still in middle of bear phase. Big analysts are also predicting a dump in coming week. Charts are telling the same story. I would say there's still a time before actual bull cycle starts.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

You can buy right now and don't be afraid, bull trend has begun. About predict time you can use technical or fundamental method but remember, it's just prediction. Because it's just prediction you must have stop loss and wise money management to protect asset and minimalism loss. It's not easy but learn and practice will give you great experience.

BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Right now is a positive signal from the market. I think we have had a hard time with lots of panic and a lot of bad influence from the outside. The trend is now growing. Signs of bitcoin jumping rapidly to 8k are the best sound to continue the effort and patience to hold.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

I will most probably trade my alts when there will be a big uptrend for Bitcoin or the whole market, just like last year. They had some forks to do and and it really helped a lot for the price to surge. It's started when as early as mid year- so If there is big coming this year, then it will repeat again and again and this time it will be breaking it's ATH. If I will be to choose a month, I strongly believed it will happen in September.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

I heard that time is comeing, when the whales will come to cryptocurrency market and bring with them big investments, that can cause market to grow again, hopfully
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Right now we can say we have some good time but not as most expecting because we have some long bearish trend and this give some big shocks to many members we can expect good green signals in next few weeks as market is stabling and doing good on short terms but still need more time for better performance  
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

Some well known investors are saying that it has already started. IMO it hasn't yet and we'll know for sure in the next 2 weeks. If the price goes above 8500 USD it's going to be an indicator that we're heading at least for 10k. If it won't we may hit 6000 again. Some people are predicting that we'll touch 5000 USD this year before going up. I don't think it will happen, but BTC likes to be unpredictable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Hard to say the exact date of the market rise, i think now is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins while the prices on the market are still low, but in 2-3 months the price for cryptocurrency will start to rise and it will be a little late to buy a cryptocurrency.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

All we can do is just tell you to go in dude, no one is going to tell you not to, no one really knows if the prices are going to go down or how will they move, we just invest our spare money and hope for the best, holding and hoping to get profit at some point, it really does not matter at what price you invest as long as you are willing to be patient and hold until you achieve your profit goal.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

All we can do is just tell you to go in dude, no one is going to tell you not to, no one really knows if the prices are going to go down or how will they move, we just invest our spare money and hope for the best, holding and hoping to get profit at some point, it really does not matter at what price you invest as long as you are willing to be patient and hold until you achieve your profit goal.

No one can really predict on that mates, and certainly as you have patience I am confident that their will be a good future for those who wait. There is always a good meaning on our savings and it won't turn out worthless, but rather a profitable investments for everybody. If the bull run starts to show signs we can determine that by means of price that's always pumping each and every hour and sometimes in a minute it will changes drastically.
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

Although it is impossible to predict the exact date of the arrival of the bull market, according to the recent fluctuations in the prices of bitcoin and Ethereum, I think it will not be long before the bull market will come, and now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

I am a thinker who always thinks of buying BTC whenever I have got the sufficient money to invest into it. The bearish and bullish trends are always there so why should we care about it anyway. I only keep few things on my mind, one buy when it is very low in the prices and second it doesnt matter if its about the bearish trend or just the prices going down a little.

I mean we cant call it bearish trend each time it goes down, sometimes it could be a correction or something.

For now, yes off course it is time to get in, the prices has risen 11% since yesterday one more time! Better get in now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

Don't be to obsess with the bullish thingy,  you have the chance to buy bitcoin if you have patience in HODLING.  Play now with altcoins which can give you a good time to make money roll, some altcoins are not too expensive like ETH, xrp, litecoin, byteball, this is just only a suggestion, but it can make you have something rather than nothing,expecting the market to be  bullish. Action is better than expecting.
we really should not be obsessed With things like that, it is a lot of sltcoin now that the price on the decline, and altcoin that we can say very cheap price, as you mentioned, if we compare with the price of the months yesterday the price is very high, so we can get a big profit if we will buy it now for us to save the next few months.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

No single people knows on where this bull crap starts even if they are great or be a whales since mostly all of the people are in to flow of the market and just buy with their wit predictions. Let see on when does this event came since the bull is slowly showing its presence and maybe anytime soon the rally will start.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Although it is impossible to predict the exact date of the arrival of the bull market, according to the recent fluctuations in the prices of bitcoin and Ethereum, I think it will not be long before the bull market will come, and now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
In the last few days you watched coinmarketcap the price of coins has increased again, although they rose slightly, but that is the beginning of the explosion at the end of this year. I agree with you now is the best time to invest in Crypto.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

the "bull market" doesn't have to be all over the place. it can only be in one coin for example bitcoin's bull run can start like always while the altcoins are getting dumped hard as they usually do during bitcoin rises.

if it is profit that you are looking for then learn how to trade and make profit from the market no matter what the trend is. and also if you look at the altcoins in general you can see that there are a handful of them everyday that are getting pumped and the next day there will be another handful. these pumps can be opportunities for making a lot of profit if you know how to join a pump and dump it soon.

Only Bitcoin
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

No one knows pal so stop asking a question like this.   Just wait for it and don't worry if the price fluctuate again 'cause its jus a normal correction and perhaps soon it will continue to climb,  put some patience 'cause that is the must .
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

In my opinion Bullish trend just began so dont miss it this chance to make money from crypto, its times to buy coins that have strong fundamental like all top 10 ranking in Coinmarketcap. Buy now and hold it in afew month, and this is easy way to make profit. By look at history of the chart of many good coins,  we can predict this year all popular coins can be promising 2 until 5 times profit till end of this year.

bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

In my opinion it has already begun, the graphs began to grow. But the exact confirmation has not yet been received, we wait when the bitcoin price will be more than 12,000 dollars.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: