Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1851 times)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
PROMOTER: BrainbossAirdrop 👉 www.t.me/BrainbossAirdrops

Slowly, the market is gaining momentum from the previous drop. So I say, right now might be the start of a bull run but everything is possible that there will also be a hard fork. In this case being vigilant and just keep on monitoring the market is a good thing to do.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

The bull market has come unawares, and what a joy it is to have a rising market.

So we have to be in a bear market when we have a lot of COINS, sell at this time can get a very high profit.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

The bull market has come unawares, and what a joy it is to have a rising market.

So we have to be in a bear market when we have a lot of COINS, sell at this time can get a very high profit.
Why we need to be in bear market when we are having lots of coin ? When we are not in bullish market, how we can get profits by selling our coins right now ? If  you keep selling your coins for making profit then probably market will never get into bullish market. Only when people start to realize the importance of holding then only the bull market will start.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

I feel that the market is now becoming bull at the moment because from that past month bitcoin had been very very bearish and when i meant bearish it went from around 20k and gone to 6k.
If by bull market we are referring to seeing new peaks then this is not the right time for coins to do that or you can say, it is not how digital assets work. The real bull market will appear most probably at the end of the year. But crypto currencies do shoe some progress in the month of April, May and June. However, it is just to keep the morale of investors high and to stop selling out.
We cannot expect the market to start rising higher and that too in no time. this is something which is near to impossible and that we need to stay patient so that we may then be able to get what exactly we want to have in our lives. The market value of the crypto coins will surely rise higher but this will surely take lot of time and that we need to keep holding our coins till that time.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
prediction is just only personal opinion based on technical analysis and positive news which a coins may released.  No one knows when exactly the bullis and bearish marker may start cause if some person may have the ability to do this then they would be one of the riches person in the world.
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I believe there is no time like bad time to invest in crypto. As at now, the market had reduced a bit from its rapid surge last week. Just study the graphs well and know what to buy. There is nothing like too late; you just have to be strategic
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

In my opinion it has already begun, the graphs began to grow. But the exact confirmation has not yet been received, we wait when the bitcoin price will be more than 12,000 dollars.
You are very short still precise. A lot of people because of the huge pump we had recently already assumed we are in a bull market.
It has been a fight between the bulls and the bear for a while now and there is really nothing to be hopeful yet in the short term that the bull market is back since the bears are around the corner.

We will really need to see how the market is going to be responding first in coming weeks to really see how we can be sure enough to know if we are surely about to set into an uptrend or we are still going back down.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

It seem right now that we are in a pre- bull market. The bull can ride anytime or moment from now. I do think we will see some stability for some time and then we can start heading right away to bull market.

Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

The chart says it all. Learn how to read charts and you won't be fooled or hyped. Most importantly, you'll be more independent in your decision making when to buy and sell.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:52 AM

You know these days are pretty good promising days to Bitcoin and also altcoins because of more price increase than drop even they faces a lot of problems, and I think the bull market will start on the last quarter of this year like what happened in 2017 Bitcoin and some altcoins pump so high that no one expected it to happen. So the best thing to do right now is to wait and keep holding your coins until the last quarter comes and we will see if that previous scenario will happen again. Make sure also that you monitor the price of your coins regularly to avoid lose of profit and opportunity to earn huge amount of money in the future.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Many crypto was given 50% to 100% profit and now bullish trend still exist, and crypto that has strong fundamental will keep going up. In my opinion its not late to enter to the market now because up trend just began and will be promising 5 to 10 times profit until in the end of this year.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

In my opinion Bullish trend just began so dont miss it this chance to make money from crypto, its times to buy coins that have strong fundamental like all top 10 ranking in Coinmarketcap. Buy now and hold it in afew month, and this is easy way to make profit.
Yes, the bulls already made an attempt but that shows the extent of the market volatility and the same way we can easily get to see that bullish momentum is the same way we can get to see a bearish momentum, so it is always good to just have an open mind with respect to that. However, looking at the way things are, one may expect that this momentum would continue, but we have not gotten that full confirmation yet that the bulls are back until we really see a good signal.

By look at history of the chart of many good coins,  we can predict this year all popular coins can be promising 2 until 5 times profit till end of this year.
We are worrying about the not yet starting bull market but you seem very much optimistic about the results of bull run. I like it. In some sense, bull market has already started but people do consider it only after surpassing previous ATH.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

We are seeing market stability right now as it trades between $9,100 to $9,250, so I can see a bull run will come anytime soon. If there is a huge good news about cryptocurrency published by the media, there is no doubt that it would go higher than ever. I am quite positive that it would break the $10k barrier this month. It increases slowly but surely, and things are looking good as of today. However, I would not count on it too much because the market is unpredictable, and one bad news coming from the media would eventually become a downtrend for the short-term.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

You can see that the market in recent days has shown signs of growth again, bitcoin and altcoin prices are very strong increase, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue to increase today. The $ 10000 mark touches. So this is the time for you to buy and trade bitcoin. The market is volatile and difficult to predict so you need to have a clear plan.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

I believe that the bullish market has started already. In April, the prices of cryptos started rising and early this month too, the prices are on the rise which is a sign that the bullish market is here.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

Actually last last week the bullish market already starts and now we are now experiencing green market which is almost 200% profit. The market is really great to see every morning and wow the blockfolio is always green.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

We all expect the price to recover to previous high levels but the truth is that we cannot actually know if it will or not. For a while now, we have seen the market bounce pretty well and then see it drops back. Not trying to instigate fear in anyone but the truth is that, the market is highly volatile at this stage and it seems every time you think we are switching back up, we just get to see the market tanking down hugely afterwards. Let's hope this is the end of that which we will get to see in a matter of time.

Probably after passing $10k levels that we can say that bull are back to take control of the bitcoin market. This may happen in next one or two days itself too as market is nearing $10k right now.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

It seem right now that we are in a pre- bull market. The bull can ride anytime or moment from now. I do think we will see some stability for some time and then we can start heading right away to bull market.
There is no need of getting hurry and that you need to show up some very good patience level as it will take time to settle done the things and to see the things the way we want them to see. The market values of almost all the crypto coins have started rising higher and that the market has started turning into green which is an indication that the coming days will bring more better news for all of us.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

The last time we dipped to 6k the market did bounce and got to almost 12k. This time we held the 6k level again and we are bouncing yet again. I personally wont consider it a bull market until we can break the 12k level convincingly. At that point I can definitely say it's a bull market again. Weekly charts, we are entering a tightening pattern and it will break in the next few weeks, if it breaks bullish I would say that's a strong indicator.
The 12k is actually the point we should really be targeting right now, considering the way the market has really behaved for a while. Nevertheless, I would not really be expecting much from the market in a very short while since I believe that spot will not be an easy resistance to break and until then before we even get to see any form of bull market. Before that, I am sure we are going to accumulate for a while before even thinking of the next step forward.

The market values of almost all the crypto coins have started rising higher and that the market has started turning into green which is an indication that the coming days will bring more better news for all of us.
Yes, from that we can assume that bull market is already has started. But I do see many people are not getting satisfied with the current levels of bitcoin as they all want bitcoin to test its previous all-time high price levels. For them, the bull market will start only after that.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Hello i think this is the start of bull market trend because i hope in text few days market will go up and many signal providers and predictors are suggesting the new prediction and the high price prediction of all coins,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: