Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people mine Crypto?  (Read 789 times)
leynylaine (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Mining is one of the key ideas with regards to the universe of digital currencies. There are two approaches to get hold of digital currencies - you can either get them off trades, or you can dig for them. Exchanging is for the individuals who would prefer not to put excessively in a mining setup, or do not have the specialized know-how.

Mining digital money is as yet another idea and necessities time to wind up acknowledged by a general public where numerous people are accustomed to utilizing an unmistakable type of installment.

Nonetheless, when you consider it, a great many people don't convey money any longer, only a plastic card. So the underlying advance toward a cashless society has just been taken.

How quick that change happens all around is unessential. Mining Bitcoins has now turned into an acknowledged piece of society as people keep on learning how to profit and receive unmistakable products consequently from their utilization.

Miners have the initiative to do what it takes to get profits just like traders, investors and bounty hunters do. They take risks for them to get benefits from the Cryptocurrency they mine especially Bitcoin.

In the event that you need to earn, you should purchase particular hardwares, since mining on your PC will cause harm, which will cut into your benefit. While talking about equipment, something essential is its hash rate. Fundamentally, the higher the hash rate, the more probable you are to unravel an exchange piece rapidly. You can think about various equipment on the wiki page bitcoin mining equipment examination. Bitcoin mining utilizes a considerable measure of power, so you need to check your future equipment's vitality utilization level just to ensure you put resources into the most effective Bitcoin mining equipment.

Losing your digital wallet wallet may likewise be a hazard that one may experience if not cautious. This occurs for the situation where one is secured out on account of overlooking your wallet's watchword. Another case is the point at which the wallet supplier happens to come up short on business. The dismal news, lamentably, is that one can't recuperate his or her wallet once bolted out. This is all because of the way that the framework that oversees digital currency mining like the bitcoin mining, is the decentralized sort of framework. Coins that happen to be in such wallets get completely lost from the economy. Beside that, there is the issue of programmers breaking into and discharging your wallet.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

It's true Mining for some people are more preferred than buying, because it looks its work with its own hardware. But the problem here to be able to start mining the crypto capital issued is not small and should consider the following
  • Hardware Care / week,
  • Replacement of parts (in case of damage),
  • Electricity Payment (subject to use), etc.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

The areas where there are cheap electricity and a cold weather it is favourable and just a really great spot for mining profitably. Mining is an essential job in the blockchain technology as it also supports the network and assists it complete transactions without any hardships and the miners get rewards for that job too by the cryptocurrencies which they mine.
If there were not enough miners in the chain it would be a nearly impossible to even imagine what blockchain is today with all the cryptocurrencies.
leynylaine (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

It's true Mining for some people are more preferred than buying, because it looks its work with its own hardware. But the problem here to be able to start mining the crypto capital issued is not small and should consider the following
  • Hardware Care / week,

Well to me, huge amount of investments for hardware is really needed since GPU's price these days increased because of mining. But in some cases, college students in USA just dorm without paying the bills and it's worth a try for students there because it's legal to mine while studying on their own dorms. So basically, they don't need to pay for the electricity bills and got a huge amount of profits.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Many people mine as a hobby while many mine as that way they will be able to accumulate that crypto for cheaper rates than for how much they would buy if bought from the markets or an exchange. Some people also mine as they have the required hardware lying around thats needed for mining and put them to some use.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

People mine crypto because it was a source of income for some people who have devices that can mined crypto, imagine you are earning without doing just making good of your devices.

bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Lots of people prefer mining due to the fact that it is with less effort. But with less effert comes with a big fund for your computer parts, GPU, bill for electricity (you're lucky if your parents are the one paying the bill) and also you must have funds for its maintenance.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

I like the idea of mining but have never been able to give it a proper try due to lack of suitable hardware. I tried mining electroneum with my PC but its specs are not great and profit was very slow.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

• Hardware Care / week,

In many countries, the electricity will be a big concern because most of the developed countries electricity charges will be quite high and it may not be economical to mine so most of the big miners move to where electricity charges are less.

In my country also electricity charges are high so it is not profitable to mine.

People mine crypto because it was a source of income for some people who have devices that can mined crypto, imagine you are earning without doing just making good of your devices.

I don't think you can earn much from mining from your PC. I think it is a waste of your time and you may spend more money for your electricity than earning from your PC.

Larster

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Because they have cheap electricity and some free money to buy a miner. And of course they believe in the coin.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Because they have cheap electricity and some free money to buy a miner. And of course they believe in the coin.
That's right there is a lot of countries that have a cheap electricity, so people who have money. They go for buying miners hardware weather antminer or GPUs, so they start to mine the crypto that they believe on it.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Most of the miners work for the future. Most of them (if they pay for electricity) can barely pay off or get a small profit.
And, of course, they all hope for a growth in the rate of the Cryptocurrency they mine.
AgustaMod

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Because mining would give profits when you are asleep regardless you are doing something ,this is a passive income that might be profitable if you have good set of mining rigs,but these mining machines are costly which is why i am not going to mine if i dont big initial investment those coins you have mined might be worth thousands of dollars few years from now which is why we need to keep those coins.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

People will mining when the cost is less than the amount earned while doing the work! I thought it was important and decided that an Altcoin would be of great interest to the miners!
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

Mining needs technical skill. I also never mine in my PC. I bought cloud mining but some of the scam. I bought eobot , the income is too low. Now, trading gives more opportunity to earn cryptocurrency. For me, trading is more profitable than mining. for others mining give steady income. They will earn money in nearly the same rate every months. It is more comfortable for them than speculating in market.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

If you're ready to put into business a huge sum of money, then mining is your choice. It's profitable but also costs a lot, as I see mining looks a bit comparable to gambling
Sexton

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Mining = passive income that is simply as that,who doesnt want to earn while you are sleeping? which is why most of the people wants to try mining but most of these investors are weak handed if they know they cant have ROI in 6months they would sell their rigs at loss,because the market has been bearish these people are panicking because mining wont be profitable in bearish market.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

The reason people use Crypto is making a lot of money from the easy way. He uses it anywhere in the world to send money instantly. The future is very beautiful.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

a good questions with simple answer
people mine crypto because they believe with cryptocurrency
they think the value will growing in the future
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

I agree with you, then bitcoin mining is a factor that can make transactions smooth, I think miner has a big task to maintain bitcoin existence, without miner we will not be able to do the transaction, and without the miner, the crypto world will die.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: