Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people mine Crypto?  (Read 795 times)
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

Mining is one of the key ideas with regards to the universe of digital currencies. There are two approaches to get hold of digital currencies - you can either get them off trades, or you can dig for them. Exchanging is for the individuals who would prefer not to put excessively in a mining setup, or do not have the specialized know-how.

Mining digital money is as yet another idea and necessities time to wind up acknowledged by a general public where numerous people are accustomed to utilizing an unmistakable type of installment.

Nonetheless, when you consider it, a great many people don't convey money any longer, only a plastic card. So the underlying advance toward a cashless society has just been taken.

How quick that change happens all around is unessential. Mining Bitcoins has now turned into an acknowledged piece of society as people keep on learning how to profit and receive unmistakable products consequently from their utilization.

Miners have the initiative to do what it takes to get profits just like traders, investors and bounty hunters do. They take risks for them to get benefits from the Cryptocurrency they mine especially Bitcoin.

In the event that you need to earn, you should purchase particular hardwares, since mining on your PC will cause harm, which will cut into your benefit. While talking about equipment, something essential is its hash rate. Fundamentally, the higher the hash rate, the more probable you are to unravel an exchange piece rapidly. You can think about various equipment on the wiki page bitcoin mining equipment examination. Bitcoin mining utilizes a considerable measure of power, so you need to check your future equipment's vitality utilization level just to ensure you put resources into the most effective Bitcoin mining equipment.

Losing your digital wallet wallet may likewise be a hazard that one may experience if not cautious. This occurs for the situation where one is secured out on account of overlooking your wallet's watchword. Another case is the point at which the wallet supplier happens to come up short on business. The dismal news, lamentably, is that one can't recuperate his or her wallet once bolted out. This is all because of the way that the framework that oversees digital currency mining like the bitcoin mining, is the decentralized sort of framework. Coins that happen to be in such wallets get completely lost from the economy. Beside that, there is the issue of programmers breaking into and discharging your wallet.

as far as I know by mining in Crypto they can get a lot of advantages and can trade in crypto with long-term because as I know to mine in crypto can improve their lives because some people have a device for in mine
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

Mining is also a good choice in earning some cryptocurrency but it depends on the nature just like in some places. They need a mining rig and gadgets that they can use and of course they will spend money for it but sometimes it is not necessary just like here in my place the price of electricity is high and it is not necessary if we do mining in our household. Sure it is a good way of earning but you must level or fit it to your surroundings.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

It is very simple answer with clear economic sense. Most of people want to get profit. But some of them it is a profession and they get profit on permanent basis. For others it is funny game and they get profit if they are lucky only. But money in the center of most mining activity and I don't think that it is related to the principle of decentralization:)
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

In my view, The thing about mining that is profitable to buy is that by mining you just keep getting coins as long as you keep mining temporarily by buying, once you run out of money, you can not get more coins. other ways to make money have some risks such as mining so I do not think mining is much more complicated than that of money miners.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

It is very simple answer with clear economic sense. Most of people want to get profit. But some of them it is a profession and they get profit on permanent basis. For others it is funny game and they get profit if they are lucky only. But money in the center of most mining activity and I don't think that it is related to the principle of decentralization:)

Right, but it doesn't mean that you are mining that you will become crypto millionaires overnight. You need capital to begin with, lots of it, good environment and the profit is not that profitable in the beginning. Yeah, for most of them, its not just profession but obsession as well. Imagine mining certain coins and becoming a bag holder of it.

I still remember stories back in the days with bitcoin can be mine with CPU, a lot did have a headway and they mine hundreds if not thousands. Moving back 5-8 years, they are not crypto millionaires with still a lot of bitcoins in their hard wallet.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

People involved in crypto aims extra income. If people involved in mining, then it is their way for gaining profit.
Mining needs a computer and a special program, which helps miners compete with their peers in solving complicated mathematical problems. This would need huge computer resources(power supply, processor, graphic cards, memory and etc.) Cryptominers would attempt to solve a block having the transaction data using cryptographic hash functions.
Mining? I dont think it's an easy job.
Nunas93

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

People are mining crypto because the source of income for people who do not have capital for the inves and cripto is very helpful to us.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I think that today many people mine crypto because they understand that it is really profitable and crypto can become a good investment. I think that today, there is no a person who has never heard about mining
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

It's clear to some people who want bitcoin or mine altcoin is the easiest way. We just need to set up a computer with special spec and a very fast and good connection. Imagine a person who can buy a lot of computers to mine, he just need to be silent and wait until bitcoinnya can be enjoyed.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Why people mine crypto, for the same reason than people invest in crypto to make money, wen you mine it is like participate in ICO, you invest your electricityin crypto
Exactly, we all invest for the sole purpose of making more money in the long run and that is the reason why miners do their thing as well. Mining is also more like an investment but more of a long term thing as your set up can keep giving you as much as you can imagine as long as you keep mining while still enjoying the long term benefit in terms of growth in value of what you are mining. That is like basically the main idea of a layman.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

People are using the crypt soon to make a lot of money. They use cryptography to send money to any country in the world more easily. Crypto will be the system used by all countries for trade in the future.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

And I think that this is a sensible waste of not only money for equipment but also time. If you want to mine some kind of coin, buy it and watch its price, and all the problems.
Hagendorfh

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Mining is cool for passiv income.
And if you're lucky you can find a pearl
Ashliel

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Is taking up the possibility of setting up a mining farm or personal mining even worth it at this point with the amount of money it takes to set up the farm and such ventures such as that because of the amount of energy consumption used within mining around the globe currently at concerning levels (rated at 2.55 gigawatts (GW) of electricity per year; which has increased within the Bitcoin network consumption 413.37 percent per year) and governing institutions viewing the levels of energy consumption as detrimental to their country as a whole. So setting up a farm with all of the upcoming regulations might not be a viable option with all of the difficulty of maintaining it and coins switching to the Proof Of Stake models out in the world of Crypto

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-minings-electricity-bill-is-it-worth-it
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

which I know maybe by mine we can get a good profit,, but what I see today many people who do not mine their money in crypto for not getting profit then from now many people are investing in altcoin with long term because soon price altcoin and bitcoin will stabilize and recover

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

people mine crypto to earn token and earm money. but before entering to mining there are lots of factor you should consider. the number one factor is your electric bill, if you are in a place/country that has ab expensive electric bill i think it is not advisable to mine crypto. second the price of the hardware equipment. the ghapics card that they use is very expensive. if you are using cheap GPU's you connot mine good. and lastly the maintenance of the hardware equipment for every weeks, months, year. think before you mine crypto if it is profitable or not.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Because some people are against for the trading, they are afraid of being stressed. That can happen if you lost amount of money. What is more, mining has own advantages like a great income. But it also needs in hardware and being ready to pay for electricity.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

Mining is not so popular as it was because the coinage of cannibal has become much more difficult, so the profit does not come straight out very quickly, except there are many risks...
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

because in the crypto there are many advantages given. in crypto we can get the job given and we definitely get tokens or coins that can be exchanged for money. in crypto also we can also get more profit, than we invest or play trading. therefore many people mine to get bounty in crypto.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:00:26 AM

Operators now may be thinking that bitcoin cash prices will increase in the near future to make the extraction worthwhile. A 30-40% increase in price compared to bitcoin would certainly make their exploits profitable, and they could wait until the sale was the reason they were using the crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: