Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people mine Crypto?  (Read 795 times)
bebinonaa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

I don't think about the usa, however in Russia there is a sure contempt for excavators, since they raise the cost of designs cards. There are likewise numerous issues related with mining. One of them is a colossal cost of equipment and a considerable measure of rivalry here. Likewise, keep in mind about the huge power utilization of ranches, that is, notwithstanding extensive expenses for equipment, you additionally need to pay for expansive vitality utilization. Inevitably. On the off chance that you have no cash for the support of the homestead's best abundance of the organization.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

People mine crypto for a couple of reasons. There is the fact that people get a lot of free coins when they mine crypto which means they are making money from it. There is also the fact that if there aren't any people who are mining cryptos then the entire blockchain does not run, which means that transactions do not go through and nothing works with the coins.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Mining cripto is highly speculative but it is also kind of fun I think, and gives you plenty of control about where your hashing power goes.
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

In my view, The thing about mining that is beneficial to purchase is that by mining you simply continue getting coins as long as you continue mining incidentally by purchasing, once you come up short on cash, you can not get more coins. different approaches to profit have a few dangers, for example, mining so I don't think mining is significantly more entangled than that of cash mineworkers.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

In my view, The thing about mining that is beneficial to purchase is that by mining you simply continue getting coins as long as you continue mining incidentally by purchasing, once you come up short on cash, you can not get more coins. different approaches to profit have a few dangers, for example, mining so I don't think mining is significantly more entangled than that of cash mineworkers.
I agree with you, as mining could be a passive source of the income. May be it is less profitable today, but it is still a source of income while the markets are in red colors and the situation is not easy.
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

In my view, The thing about mining that is gainful to purchase is that by mining you simply continue getting coins as long as you continue mining briefly by purchasing, once you come up short on cash, you can not get more coins. different approaches to profit have a few dangers, for example, mining so I don't think mining is considerably more confused than that of cash mineworkers.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

Because mining will give you big profits, but this is an expensive mining machine, you have to have big capital to buy mining machines, which is why I will not mine if I am not a huge initial investment.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Just like almost every other thing people do in relation to cryptos, people mine cryptos because they want to earn more. This is not so easy to do, and only a few people really have succeeded in it, but it is a good way to get more earnings. It is something I'm looking to learn for myself and get big profits for myself too.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

People prefer crypto money to make easy and big money. Apart from monetizing, they use crypto money to send money quickly to any country they want. There are people who use it to trade.
sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

Everyone understands that crypto-currencies are the future of the world economy. Therefore, now before each realized it is a task, the solution of which is the presence of a crypto currency. In any way. Buy, earn, or mine. There are also separate, deviant characters who prefer to simply puke the crypto currency from others. Take care of yourself and your loved ones, be careful - money loves silence.

phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

For the coins which are not related to ay companies, the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin  are needed for the purpose of increasing circulation supply the personal benefit involved in this process is a compensation reed given and the coin added to their wallet
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

Mining is additionally a decent decision in acquiring some digital currency however it relies upon the nature simply like in a few spots. They require a mining apparatus and contraptions that they can utilize and obviously they will burn through cash for it however at times it isn't fundamental simply like here in my place the cost of power is high and it isn't important on the off chance that we do mining in our family unit. Beyond any doubt it is a decent method for procuring yet you should level or fit it to your environment.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

People mine crypto because it is profitable to them. You have to know that with miners they have the avenue to always get cryptos without having to worry about buying the coins. Also there is the fact that the blockchain system is dependent on the miners and the processing power their collective hardwares provide for the system to run.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

Profits and personal preferences
But in my opinion, the main purpose of mining is the profit that it gives to investors! At present, mining still gives attractive profits!
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

I have seen many of my friends , they are very happy from mining. According to them, mining is the best source to generate money from crypto without any hard work.  They are earning handsome amount every month from mining after paying their electricity bills and hardware maintenance.

FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Many of the miners there is a big airbag. And the top mining companies it is designed for many years. Why would they stop the process?
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

I am sure that it is the most reliable way to earn in crypto but it takes so many resources which are really needed in another spheres of cryptocurrency market.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Mining is one of the key ideas with regards to the universe of digital currencies. There are two approaches to get hold of digital currencies - you can either get them off trades, or you can dig for them. Exchanging is for the individuals who would prefer not to put excessively in a mining setup, or do not have the specialized know-how.

Mining digital money is as yet another idea and necessities time to wind up acknowledged by a general public where numerous people are accustomed to utilizing an unmistakable type of installment.

Nonetheless, when you consider it, a great many people don't convey money any longer, only a plastic card. So the underlying advance toward a cashless society has just been taken.

How quick that change happens all around is unessential. Mining Bitcoins has now turned into an acknowledged piece of society as people keep on learning how to profit and receive unmistakable products consequently from their utilization.

Miners have the initiative to do what it takes to get profits just like traders, investors and bounty hunters do. They take risks for them to get benefits from the Cryptocurrency they mine especially Bitcoin.

In the event that you need to earn, you should purchase particular hardwares, since mining on your PC will cause harm, which will cut into your benefit. While talking about equipment, something essential is its hash rate. Fundamentally, the higher the hash rate, the more probable you are to unravel an exchange piece rapidly. You can think about various equipment on the wiki page bitcoin mining equipment examination. Bitcoin mining utilizes a considerable measure of power, so you need to check your future equipment's vitality utilization level just to ensure you put resources into the most effective Bitcoin mining equipment.

Losing your digital wallet wallet may likewise be a hazard that one may experience if not cautious. This occurs for the situation where one is secured out on account of overlooking your wallet's watchword. Another case is the point at which the wallet supplier happens to come up short on business. The dismal news, lamentably, is that one can't recuperate his or her wallet once bolted out. This is all because of the way that the framework that oversees digital currency mining like the bitcoin mining, is the decentralized sort of framework. Coins that happen to be in such wallets get completely lost from the economy. Beside that, there is the issue of programmers breaking into and discharging your wallet.

I think they mine cryptocurrency because it is an easy job for them since they have a lot of money to buy some mining rigs and they are also a fan of that thing that is why a lot of people are doing it. It is a fast and easy way to gain money without even getting tired because all you need to do is to monitor and almost nothing. So it is pretty much handy rather than mining literally
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

Many people bought equipment as a tool for mining businesses. Now it is problematic even to pay back the cost of such equipment, but while it brings profit, people are engaged in mining.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

Mining is a business, and they make money from it. That's why people mine crypto. Nowadays mining become harder and it's very hard to make profits from mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: