Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency  (Read 5505 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Well that fact is bitcoin isn't a currency at all , bitcoin consider as asset just like gold.
The advantage of bitcoin is bitcoin can be act like currency but for me, it can't be compare at all !

Bitcoin is a powerful currency and the fact that it is not controlled by any government is what draws people to it and what will draw countless others to it. Give it a couple of years and we will be seeing it in the top three.

That's also my reason that some country are not being controll my government unlike fiat.
My point is bitcoin can be compare if all country legalize bitcoin just like fiat so it's fair situation !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

do not be surprised if bitcoin becomes part of the world's largest currency because bitcoin can be a currency around the world. maybe 10 years in the future bitcoin could be the number one currency in the world because more and more users and more and more investors are interested in bitcoin.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

unpredictable, because bitcoin still has to fight off attacks from opponents who hate bitcoin. so it hampers and will take a long time.

and I think bitcoin would be the number 1 currency if the world received bitcoin as a legal transaction tool.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Care to share the links though If I may ask?

Not trying to spoil anything, but Bitcoin is a whole new and fresh alternative, it's something totally new, most currencies of the world are from developing countries that don't see many growth opportunities. So for a currency like Bitcoin that's not very surprising to be honest.

I agree, just like what the rest of the guys are saying, its not comparable as bitcoin is like a alternative to those fiats, its like comparing oranges and apples so to speak. USD and EURO will still be the number currency in my opinion, simply because its the most recognizable and the most widely currency being traded around the world, while Bitcoin will remain and keep the top stop in crypto sphere. But it's really awesome to see Bitcoin competing against the top currency, but I wouldn't put to much weight on it. But this is a good graph to counter those FUD that bitcoin is useless and has no value.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Indian Rupee takes 70 years to reach at No5 in the largest world currency and Bitcoin arrive on No6 in 15 years it is really big achievement. I think Bitcoin will be largest World currency in next few years.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Bitcoin is at the moment most searched,most discussed and most joining currency as investment in the world but due to some regulation and FUD news world is not spreading or displaying it. so be happy soon it will be No.01.I think bitcoin would be the number 1 currency if the world received bitcoin as a legal transaction tool. Smiley
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

I think after bitcoin is rare, bitcoin will be the world's 1st currency sought, even its value will be equal to 1 BTC = 1 Lamborghini.

and now bitcoin supply only 3 million again, maybe within 4 or 5 years bitcoin will be the world's number 1 currency.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

we are not surprised to see how bitcoin climbed to the top as being the best coin in crypto, bitcoin has come a long way, being the pioneer crypto, it has made itself the most demandable coin. if the trend today continues, im sure after 3-5 years from now, bitcoin will surpass the all time high value last december,

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?
I'll take a guess on this one. If bitcoin reaches the speculation of $250,000 and $1,000,000 I think bitcoin will become the no. 1 currency depending on the value of currency in the circulation.
This is showing that its a currency for the future. This graph is really showing acceptance in near future. We need to buy more coins.  Grin
Just like what I'm saying before on what I have read that bitcoin is the future. Wherever is this graph came from, this is truly an amazing inspiration especially for those investors who are already giving up because of the past correction.
I agree with you here. This graph is seriously awesome and it shows how powerful a force Bitcoin truly is. Being ranked among the top FIAT currencies itself is a huge feat which is why I feel that Bitcoin will dominate all FIAT and emerge as the number one currency in the world in the future once it goes mainstream. It has truly been a long journey and Satoshi himself would be proud of how far this anonymous beauty has come. I am proud to be an owner of a couple of Bitcoins(Not revealing how many though) and will continue HODLING for the next couple of years until Bitcoin reaches $100k.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Considering the fact that most of the currencies on the chart existed centuries ago and Bitcoin came into existence less than a decade ago, the latters future looks highly promising with so many developmental aspects queued up. Looks like Indian rupee could be overtook within the year and not long before it will be in reach of the other contenders.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

regarding volume?

ah come on its just speculated with a lot, thats it.

if you would compare currencies through the volume used in exchange for goods and services bitcoin would be at the bottom.

in the end these are also just numbers,

imagine we could get tomorrow a society where money doesnt has much meaning anymore, but connections etc.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 05:11:07 PM by odolvlobo

It is extremely disappointing that none of the 30 replies thus far have even thought to question those numbers.

That graph is completely bogus.

It shows the total currency in circulation for each country, which is the total value of coins and paper currency. Bitcoin doesn't have coins and paper currency, so its value should be 0.

If you compare money supply, then Bitcoin is near the bottom.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ubaid

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

to get to number one place, I think it's still a long time.
because the first fame will always continue to fame as long as they work well and give priority to success together. and to mecapai number one will probably occur if all bitcoin supply has reached the maximal bitcoin limit of 21 million bitcoin. which will sell and buy bitcoin will happen only people to people only.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

Yes, the way bitcoin is increasing its popularity i think within next five years it will become taken over all the other currencies and will become the number one currency in the world. But behaviour of other government bodies from different countries are also responsible for the growth of the bitcoin.

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

It is impressive to know that the btc is already in sixth place in the list of the most used currencies in the world considering that it is not a legal currency and therefore not guaranteed by a government.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

Good to know that bitcoin is the World 6th largest currency and for the years to come I predict that it would be reach the #1 let's just hoping that many users would really support this and also the government should acknowledge it and nobody would use this in a bad manner.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Ironic isn't it? Bitcoin is the 6th largest currency in the world and USD is in the top list. However, 1bitcoin is equivalent in $5K usd and above. In terms of value, bitcoin is at the top while in terms of cap, usd is above among them all.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

I dont think we should compare US dollar with bitcoin because we all they are very different. Governments can and actually print newout paper dollars every day and even though the dollar is losing its value they print a lot of coins wich increases the total value of US dollar. Bitcoin has a limited supply and it is 100% impossible to make mine more than 21 million coin wich is a pretty low number if we think there are 7 billion people on this earth.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

Market share owned by Bitcoin is remarkable, this is what makes many countries fear that Bitcoin can disrupt economic stability in the country. With a huge market share then Bitcoin can make economic changes very drastically. The effect may be the same when the dollar price decreases. But that is a concern only, in fact Bitcoin has many positive values. With the more trustworthy Bitcoin then it will be great for the development of digital currency in the world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

I'll take a guess on this one. If bitcoin reaches the speculation of $250,000 and $1,000,000 I think bitcoin will become the no. 1 currency depending on the value of currency in the circulation.
This is showing that its a currency for the future. This graph is really showing acceptance in near future. We need to buy more coins.  Grin
Just like what I'm saying before on what I have read that bitcoin is the future. Wherever is this graph came from, this is truly an amazing inspiration especially for those investors who are already giving up because of the past correction.
I agree with you here. This graph is seriously awesome and it shows how powerful a force Bitcoin truly is. Being ranked among the top FIAT currencies itself is a huge feat which is why I feel that Bitcoin will dominate all FIAT and emerge as the number one currency in the world in the future once it goes mainstream. It has truly been a long journey and Satoshi himself would be proud of how far this anonymous beauty has come. I am proud to be an owner of a couple of Bitcoins(Not revealing how many though) and will continue HODLING for the next couple of years until Bitcoin reaches $100k.
These comparison's are interesting. Thinking about the domination of bitcoin against fiat, we'll see it in the future but for now whatever is the position of bitcoin on these rankings. Don't try to mention on how many bitcoin's you are holding or else this will possible to happen by exposing on how many you are holding.
Britain's first Bitcoin heist as trader forced at gunpoint to transfer cyber currency

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: