Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency  (Read 5507 times)
greshma_george

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?
https://i.imgur.com/pa8YM7i.jpg

I have to agree, cryptocurrencies are becoming more in demand as each day passes by. But then again, its the demand of these coins that make its market value high. Besides Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Litecoin, Ripple are mostly widely used as well.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

That's incredible! . . maybe many people have not realized this. Bitcoin has been achieved and can compete with the currency of the State in the world. This is a positive step for the future of bitcoin. I don't know yet when bitcoin will be number 1 , but I'm sure bitcoin will someday be number 1.

as long as there is a fiat, bitcoin will never be number one, the government is afraid that their economic sovereignty mixes with the interests of other countries, while bitcoin also has no clarity about the intentions of people behind them, so far I am quite satisfied with the development of bitcoin prices, the way bitcoins to affiliate to common currencies like the euro currency, regardless of the prevailing ratings.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

It will probably take around 10 more years if there will be clear developments for bitcoins. If not, it will probably remain in the same spot or even go lower than what it is before. I believe that this will happen if developers don't take action on bitcoin issues today.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

wow this is very amazing and this is a good development, bitcoin trading volume can enter the 6 major currencies in my opinion that has been the beginning of a very good step and I am sure bitcoin can compete with the dollar.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

But unfortunately it isn't the sixth place for the people who use it, that would be a fantastic goal.
cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Bitcoin is already on the list of the most popular currencies, because in terms of high prices and very profitable. we believe it believes that this will be top1 in the future as it has more potential than other currencies and people appreciate it and accept bitcoin currency is a very valuable currency investment compared to currencies other than bitcoin.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Day after day, statistics, proves and evidence keep coming out about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is showing that its a currency for the future. This graph is really showing acceptance in near future. We need to buy more coins.  Grin
Not buy more coins, but invest with a plan in mind , that's the only way of benefiting anybody
Sagima

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Where are the cryptocurrency haters now? These stats are enough to shut them up. Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin have come a long way since its introduction in 2009. I hope that it becomes the greatest currency in the upcoming years. Can this prediction come true?

📌УПPABЛEHИE PEПУTAЦИEЙ|   📌ПPECC PEЛИЗЫ|
📌ПPOДBИЖEHИE БPEHДA|       📌OБЗOPЫ|
📌MEДИЙHAЯ PEКЛAMA|           📌AУДИT PEПУTAЦИИ|

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

This only proves that time will come bitcoin will be the number one. Because as we all know those given currency are all the same, and bitcoin has different spices and where this is what people are lookov for. Bitcoin help us in doin transaction more easily at the same time you can earn more profit to it. Bitcoin is really different and this is what people are lookong for. Bitcoin for the future.
yakovsevsk

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Thanks for the interesting statistics. I live in Russia, and for me it is noteworthy that bitcoin has overtaken the Russian ruble.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

I'll take a guess on this one. If bitcoin reaches the speculation of $250,000 and $1,000,000 I think bitcoin will become the no. 1 currency depending on the value of currency in the circulation.
This is showing that its a currency for the future. This graph is really showing acceptance in near future. We need to buy more coins.  Grin
Just like what I'm saying before on what I have read that bitcoin is the future. Wherever is this graph came from, this is truly an amazing inspiration especially for those investors who are already giving up because of the past correction.

It's not so shock if bitcoin is now one of the largest currency in the country ever because when bitcoin started 9years ago it was a big boom to the people and the market people embrace bitcoin with open arms according to Bank For International Settlements at Bitcoin’s current price, the total value of all  Bitcoins stands at $180 billion dollars. That means that it is the 6th most valuable currency on earth. It is a good new's to us and we bounties thank you to support bitcoin.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

It will not take much time if the common man starts accepting cryptocurrencies as normal money to use it in day to day life. People need to understand that this will impact the market with very less fees and delay.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

that's right. therefore many people are hunting for bitcon. although the shape is still digital but the results we can enjoy in the real world.
Jess_Luis

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I think to 2020 it will become No1 and the most popular currency in Europe and Asia  Wink

I agree tho, based on the bitcoin graph. bitcoin will always go low and then go up (when i say up, like really up. A VERY HIGH VALUE) i just researched what crypto's ranking today. Just saw that bitcoin is on the top. Like always on the top. number 1. who says that its on 6th?

Yes, it is number 1 among the CRYPTO currencies. But its nr.6 talking about country currencies like dollar. Tho I don't think it's a right comparison since bitcoin is decentralized. All in all, I don't think it can become a nr.1 currency anytime soon due to the fact there's only 21 million bitcoins in the world and almost 8 billion of us. Sad
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Surely in the next 10 years it will increase its rankings. bitcoin will no longer be at No. 6. I think it will go higher. As more and more people use bitcoin and its value will increase dramatically
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

This shows that Bitcoin has gained a great deal of influence and acknowledgement in the world. The more it increase in market, then the more it gains the fundamentals to cause a revolution.
This also places Bitcoin in a better position to influence the worlds economy.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Not endeavoring to ruin anything, but rather Bitcoin is a radical new and crisp option, it's something absolutely new, most monetary standards of the world are from creating nations that don't see numerous development openings. So for a money like Bitcoin that is not exceptionally astounding to be straightforward.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Interesting comparison but I think that BTC and other currencies should be compered more to sotcks are precious metals not currencies becaus it is more as store of value then means of payments.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

I think if we go further, we will see bitcoin in the first place very soon, because violent events tend to develop exponentially
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

That is true talk, which has been working global currency that has a fixed price at every point, with out considering the distinction of the country economy, in time of cash value to compared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: