Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best investment way for altcoin ?  (Read 1509 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

The best investment option is doing your own reading or research about altcoins. You will probably get rekt easily if you keep asking for investment advices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

Investing on icos early on is the best since they offer their coins for a really affordable price. But you need to have the right judgment in order to assess which coins are worth investing into.

bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

The best investment option is doing your own reading or research about altcoins. You will probably get rekt easily if you keep asking for investment advices.

Yes, I agree. You should also research on your own and study about cryptocurrencies. With this, you can earn inputs from what you had read and learned from your research which you should do. Knowledge is important if you will do investment with cryptocirrencies. Learning is investment that you should value to avoid the risk in losing your investment because you lack the knowledge.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

convert all your altcoins and invest in ICOs. because you do not want your altcoins to stanby you can try trading. holding is still the best method to earn profit. holding have point if you have patience. you can not become a millionaire in a day it takes time and effort.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

If you believe your coin is potential coin you can hold it long time. But, if you don't believe that you sell your coin and buy the potential coin and hold.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

So many strategy so many ways regarding altr invest. i do personally i always try to buy top 5 fundamental altr  and  good new ico coin 50% holding for long term and 50% for trade its my strategy.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

No one can know if your coin will get better development, which depends to a large extent on the progress of the development of the coin team.
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

To make good money out of your altcoins, you should not do anything at all. Yes, do nothing but hold it long-term for a better profit. You'll see if you follow my advice that it is the better way to make good profit of your coins. Again, DO NOTHING AT ALL.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

To make good money out of your altcoins, you should not do anything at all. Yes, do nothing but hold it long-term for a better profit. You'll see if you follow my advice that it is the better way to make good profit of your coins. Again, DO NOTHING AT ALL.

THe other optjon hou could do is either looking for another promising altcoins or looking for a good and promising ICO.  With this approach, I think it will be more successful than having it stayed in your wallet without any profit.
jlqueen

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Investing in ICO's is very risky because there's a lot of scammers in the ICO projects to scammed your money.
Before you'd trying to put an investment in the ICO it's better to check it carefully, because there's possibility that your money will be lost.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 11:14:14 AM by MCVXYZ

It depends on what advantages do you like,For example lets get Zero cash,Their developers promise the powerful anonymity,At the same time  transactions of ZC are very hard to trace,Even for special investigative authorities,But not impossible with enough computer power,also you can choose Zero coin,this is a cryptocurrency and transaction platform based on Zcash and of course very perspective(for me) as for investment as for our daily need,because it has a very good nuance for long-term investors(supply-just three million) which is a good indicator of price rising,Of course if market cap rise up and I hope it will happen very soon,So i advice you to read more about this coin,I think its very unique because of its connections with  other coins.
Zyborg

Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I don't know which Altcoins you are holding now.if I talk about my Altcoins I am having those coins which are based on some solid projects like ETH,XPR,ADA,LTC,EOS,XEM,DASH.I am engage in day to day trading in these coins through poloniex exchange and earning good profit in this way.short term trading is very risky but it's better to engage your Altcoins in short term trading rather to hold them in your wallet.I have increased my investments in this way on daily basis. I
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

It's a good time to invest in this space. Altcoin can find and invest in which does not matter. In order, all cryptographic paralara pump will be affected. Do not deposit all your money at all.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

there is the only one way to earn on altcoins: buy a lot, hold some of them and sell another part. investment is not so profitable as I suppose
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

It's a good time to invest in this space. Altcoin can find and invest in which does not matter. In order, all cryptographic paralara pump will be affected. Do not deposit all your money at all.
Of course, especially if you look at the current situation of the crypto-currency market, today there are all chances for real investment. Coins are at very low prices and this gives an opportunity for good investor activity. But the demand still does not grow and the market does not rise from this.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

If you wanna create a passive income from your altcoins, you should look at the masternodes. This is pretty good investment with monthly return except of increasing in price your coins. But often a start price to create your masternode is very expensive, so it's not for everyone.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires patience and long-term vision. Long-term holding of good tokens can make huge profits at one time, but it can also suffer a lot of losses. If you cannot afford such risks, I suggest that you choose to trade every day!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

convert altcoin that you have to another altcoin have the potential. hold in the long run could certainly give great results. many investors do that and they also believe that altcoin would give them results in the long term. Don't be too hasty and predict bad things, just be patient because there will be no one knows small altcoin would be great.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
mainthread

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

I think that keeping some coins in your wallet for a long time can bring good profits. You probably forgot what the cost of the Bitcoin or Ethereum at the beginning of its journey. It seems to me that the HODL is a great strategy. You need to choose the right coin. This is the secret of success
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

In my opinion, the best way to invest in altcoins is to translate them into the most stable cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum and long-term hold it. If you want to put your own coins on a deposit then I have not heard about it and most likely it is some kind of deception. Be careful with hereby.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: