Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best investment way for altcoin ?  (Read 1513 times)
bluedeng

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Since you already have some altcoins, why are you trying to find them? How did you get these coins? Did you buy it or did you get a bounty? You can sell them instead of letting them die in your wallet

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

When the market starts green, maybe you can sell or exchange the altcoins in your wallet. Of course with observations that match your own plan. Don't waste your time quietly. Sad
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:46 AM

Speaking of investment, if you have an enough capital to do so, it is more likely to buy good quality coins such as bitcoins and ethereum. Since the two said coins has the capability of raising its price time to time to be able to earn profits. There are also good quality coins to buy like Monero, Ripple, Litecoin and some other coins.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

Since you already have some altcoins, why are you trying to find them? How did you get these coins? Did you buy it or did you get a bounty? You can sell them instead of letting them die in your wallet
letting the altcoin assets that we have in the wallet doesn't necessarily make them die. sometimes there are some altcoins that we hold on our wallets for so long that we even forget that if we have these coins it can be beneficial too.
as we all know, the altcoin project usually takes a long time to develop the project until it finally runs. and it took quite a long time, initially it was like useless but after a while we held back the assets, it turned out to have very high value.
we must learn from the journey of bitcoin, because bitcoin cannot simply be as expensive as it is now.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

You will not know exactly the right investment way for each coins if you don't know to analyze the chart of that coin. The chart can tell everything about that coin, show us that should invest for short term or long term with it

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:52:09 AM

Holding is the best way to invest in altcoin or any other coins. Especially now that market is still unstable and weak,  don't sell your coins because it can cause a big loss to you.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

I buy altcoins all the time. Without stop. Of course I don't spend all my money on crypto but it a great part of my every month salary. That is why I earned good stuck of money to the current moment of time.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

It depends entirely on your choices. Long-term investment is always better if you buy solid-based altcoins and hodl them. But if you want to make a daily profit, you can trade daily.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

With altcoins I prefer to invest in them so I like investing in ETH and EOS because only these two altcoins seem to be worthy and promising for the future.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Altcoins are dangerous. I think if you don't know enough about crypto, then you should always be cautious about altcoins. If you want to invest, please choose bitcoin.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Altcoins are good for investments if you are sure in their positive trends. And investin in altcoins is a good deal too and you can do it with EOS and Waves.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

The best way you can invest is to firstly choose the best coins. You should know what coins you are selecting. I would say for me, PRG, ADA & NEO are great. You must hold them.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

I think ripple is good choice for you to hold in to the wallet. Just hold it, its has fall so far and still undervalued. Remember that ATH for ripple can be break again, of course this need more time.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Invest in your knowledge. Knowledge is power. Only having knowledge you can earn something on such an unstable cryptocurrency market. Without knowledge, you are doomed to failure.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:59:19 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 12:11:18 AM by Handsome Boy

I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

if I personally use method like this :
sell your altcoin whose prices are rising and have given you profit, then the money from that is to buy altcoin whose prices are down and hold until the price increases and gives you profit then sell it.

I personally use this method and get a big profit.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

Added ETC, Theta, KMD,  Ada, 0x and  Bat. Of course, had to buy Btc to buy them. HODL< HODL<HODL and keep the tax man away. PS: I will never buy Ripple!

marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

You should sell your coin or token that is slow on generating good profit, and it is good to invest into coins or tokens that generate weekly or monthly income for you. Like the coin, dropil. This coin gives you approximately four percent per 15 days on holding it on the platform and generating income thru arbitrage trading.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

Investing in ICOs are good means of earning profit from crypto investment. Research into the project and identify the best ICOs to join. Look out for how best the idea or product of the ICO can attract investors before joining the ICO.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

for altcoins which have a good amount of trading volume, you can transfer your altcoins to exchanges and place orders both on the sell and buy sides.  the price of the sell order is recommended at the lowest sell and the price of the buy order is recommended at the highest buy.  this way, anyone who is buying is sure to have your sell order called. and anyone who is selling is sure to have your buy order called.  if the gap between buy and sell is large, then your profit will be bigger.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

there are two strategy if you want less risky you can do long term hold but if you want high risk and high gain do day trading

D198
Altcoins are more suited for short term transactions, because there is a big variety of them in the market you can take advantage of this, because each one of them fluctuates at their own pace.
Altcoin also be a good destination for investment. because it is with coins which continued to experience a very nice increase with the presence of support through investment capable of fostering progress on coins in the future. so it is very valuable to use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆