Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

Wow! I am really amazed with BUZCOIN, I am thanking my friend right now for introducing it to me and will do some search right now about on this one because I think it is really good and have a really big future because messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. From now on I'll support this project. Goodluck.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Wow! I am really amazed with BUZCOIN, I am thanking my friend right now for introducing it to me and will do some search right now about on this one because I think it is really good and have a really big future because messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. From now on I'll support this project. Goodluck.
Better to read their white paper for more details about Buzcoin because for sure reading this will give you full details and more information about the project. Also, you will be able to understand the origin of this ICO.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

We call it the "Super Marketplace", because the technology of smart contracts will allow, on the one hand, to everyone to place goods on our platform, and on the other hand, it will be absolutely transparent. Advantages of smart contracts will allow to fully realize the concept of the project. Moreover, BUZAR users will be able to purchase not only goods, but also services from different performers. Thanks to this, as in the sphere of communication, the platform will combine an extremely wide functionality that will keep the user on the platform for the longest period of time.

- What can you say about this things. " BUZAR will be deprived of all these problems " Is it a good news everyone here in this field of industry

or not? It may sounds good to me, how about yours?
This is good to me also, to call it a "Super Marketplace" which mean that you have all the services that you are looking for. Plus the convenience you can get if you are part of it. Really good project.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Better to read their white paper for more details about Buzcoin because for sure reading this will give you full details and more information about the project. Also, you will be able to understand the origin of this ICO.
I agree. Whitepaper is worth reading. At first I was very skeptical about Olga's project, but then decided to look what it is. And, as it turned out, the project is very good and with great potential.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

I agree. Whitepaper is worth reading. At first I was very skeptical about Olga's project, but then decided to look what it is. And, as it turned out, the project is very good and with great potential.
I think many people were skeptical about this project because of Olga herself. But what is the point to draw conclusions without even understanding the essence of the project. Need to first to familiarize themselves with a white paper, and then already that the to speak.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

What happens when the last bitcoin is mined?

We talk about bitcoins very frequently, but what happens when the last bitcoin is mined? It is believed that the last coin will be produced  around the 2140.

Does this mean that everyone will massively burn their farms and go to spend money on intergalactic yachts? No, the network will continue working, increasing commision for each transaction.

Although this outcome is just a theory. After all, in the nearest future there are big chances of the occurring of quantum computers that would put mining process to a new stage.

https://buzcoin.io
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

So this is new style of facebook and it will be use in Russia. I hope this kind of platform will be popular not only in Russia but in the neighboring country. I understand why other people wants to leave facebook because the privacy in facebook is not safe. Thanks for this we have a new messenger and marketplace for everyone.
shandiem14

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

What happens when the last bitcoin is mined?

We talk about bitcoins very frequently, but what happens when the last bitcoin is mined? It is believed that the last coin will be produced  around the 2140.

Does this mean that everyone will massively burn their farms and go to spend money on intergalactic yachts? No, the network will continue working, increasing commision for each transaction.

Although this outcome is just a theory. After all, in the nearest future there are big chances of the occurring of quantum computers that would put mining process to a new stage.

And that's why people are living now in the world of internet and digitalization. The important part here is that alot of ICO is creating and we people are embracing this cryto craze as we all know that they have all functions in the future, One key feature is the powerful technology which blockchain. Bitcoin is the new gold of this era and it will be popular in the next few years to come. baby boomers will appreciate what we have today.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.

That's why it is much better to check first the whitepaper of buzcoin for us to find and give clarification of the project to the community. Like what I read and remembered it is Buzcoin aim is they want people all over the world to become closer to each other. BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform
voltesbit777

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

Wow! this is amazing! With the advent of BUZAR, you no longer need to move between dozens of applications. It will be enough just to buy

the project tokens #buzcoin and install the application. Visit for the details https://buzcoin.io/ 

voltesbit777

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

Each year dozens of new applications and programs appear, however, only few of them could get at least part of the popularity and audience

that Instagram, Aliexpress, WeChat or Telegram have. Visit https://buzcoin.io/   to understand why this project will be successful.

Let's embrace the opportunity of Buzcoin now!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Thank you sir!
 Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

Well, this is one of the smart projects I see. I say so because the front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
It's silly to judge by the cover. Everything will be seen later in the course of the work. But the fact that even above the page in the subject people worked, is already pleased.

That's why it is much better to check first the whitepaper of buzcoin for us to find and give clarification of the project to the community. Like what I read and remembered it is Buzcoin aim is they want people all over the world to become closer to each other. BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform

Thank you for your support sir! Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

So this is new style of facebook and it will be use in Russia. I hope this kind of platform will be popular not only in Russia but in the neighboring country. I understand why other people wants to leave facebook because the privacy in facebook is not safe. Thanks for this we have a new messenger and marketplace for everyone.

Many thanks. We will do our best to meet your expectations! Smiley
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

The cryptocurrency grows: have you already tested it?

The recent research of Thomson Reuters has shown that 70% of the largest banks and also hedge-funds within half a year will begin to trade in cryptocurrency. Also, it should be noted that interest in sale and purchase of digital coins has begun to grow from last year when the rapid growth of quotations has begun.

It is important, that the large increase in a segment of institutional investors is expected (especially banks) and more active participation of traditional business - approximately 30% of businessmen consider the ability to integrate cryptocurrencies into the business model already now.

Do you want to become a part of this new solvent market, which isn't depending on rate fluctuations of traditional currencies?

Then the BUZCOIN project is ready to become your guide and to show all advantages of this sphere.

We start a cycle of the training webinars where everyone, irrespective of the level of knowledge, will be able to join financial innovations, learn how to earn in this sphere, etc.

Support our super marketplace and receive your first tokens on the most favorable conditions! Don't miss a chance to gain so favorable advantage over competitors.

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind? Grin
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
We are not skam. And we have something to offer you. Watch us. Soon will be published a technical document that will shed light on the plans of the team and instill confidence in you in the future Smiley
Yes, God forbid that I should accuse You in SCAM! I wrote about the fact that your name BUZCOIN is associated with ABUSECOIN which translated from the slang meaning SCAM.

just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

It seems the idea and purpose of the project is great for communities around the world. Will be more convincing when planning to implement specific routes. I will keep track of information about the project.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

It seems the idea and purpose of the project is great for communities around the world. Will be more convincing when planning to implement specific routes. I will keep track of information about the project.

Thank you very much sir! Cheesy
hlopchik3000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

well, if she's so smart and understands everything, why buzcoin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly minted TV stars - she's not very bright, what can you expect from her coins?

At least because buzcoin will be recognized by people who watch Olga's work. This will increase the scope of the project)
There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency, collected money from their audience on their coin, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete with bitcoin. Abuscoin is mean Scam and call your coin buzcoin.
We are not skam. And we have something to offer you. Watch us. Soon will be published a technical document that will shed light on the plans of the team and instill confidence in you in the future Smiley
Yes, God forbid that I should accuse You in SCAM! I wrote about the fact that your name BUZCOIN is associated with ABUSECOIN which translated from the slang meaning SCAM.
"Buz" was used because the name of the platform "Buzar" was formed. And in parallel with this fact was the beginning of the name of the founder of the project. there is nothing with "abuse" in common. Although the course of your thoughts is interesting Smiley This project can not be called a scam, if you take a closer look at it
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

"Buz" was used because the name of the platform "Buzar" was formed. And in parallel with this fact was the beginning of the name of the founder of the project. there is nothing with "abuse" in common. Although the course of your thoughts is interesting Smiley This project can not be called a scam, if you take a closer look at it

Thank you for your support  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: